Other NCAA Regionals Thread

WBT

Just now, msudawg said:

horrible at bat. bases loaded and pops it up to the SS in shallow lf. no chance to tag up 

Once you're outside the infield fly rule line, you can act you'll catch it, only to intentionally drop it and nail at least 2 runners with bases juiced. 

I'm not watching a link, though.

2 minutes ago, BrazilHorn said:

Watching the DBU/OSU game and there is some dipshit yelling "wooo" every 10 seconds that is incredible in their endurance. So annoying on TV, can only imagine what they are like live.

Yes, they need to mute the microphone near him.  Annoying.  

2 minutes ago, BrazilHorn said:

Watching the DBU/OSU game and there is some dipshit yelling "wooo" every 10 seconds that is incredible in their endurance. So annoying on TV, can only imagine what they are like live.

He sounds drunk/etc. -- maybe one of Texas (not-very) Christian's "woo-bird" people who wanted to stay around to use his ticket and annoy the TV audience & the merely dozens in attendance there with that junk? 

5 minutes ago, BrazilHorn said:

Holy shit DBU just hit a 2 out Grand Slam on the 1st pitch of OSU's new pitcher. Now up 6-5. Unreal.

Love seeing them do well. Beautiful campus and fun to see them have a respectable team in a big 3 sport despite being a tiny school. 

Also because it probably pisses TCU off.

Edited by ztejas

Guest Lobo
22 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Y'all love calling these games before they're don't, don't you guys? 

I open my heart to Jesus.  But I open my ears to the baseball gods.  If you are truly open, and know the game, and respect the game...you will be enlightened brother.  

The South Florida trash train is headed to Austin.  

1 minute ago, Lobo said:

I open my heart to Jesus.  But I open my ears to the baseball gods.  If you are truly open, and know the game, and respect the game...you will be enlightened brother.  

The South Florida trash train is headed to Austin.  

South Alabama had bases juiced down one. With one out, too. It could easily be knotted or 7-6 SA.

Edited by ztejas

Guest Lobo
4 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

The nearby Steak n Shake is an interesting venue at about 3:30 am

csb/ not at 3:30am, but I once visited an I-4 Steak 'n Shake with former VP Dan Quayle in 1994 or 1995.  

Ole Miss officially thru to Supers at Arizona.  those'll make easy candidates for the late games each night (8pm on Friday and/or Sunday, and 9pm on Saturday).  

Apparently Virginia and Old Dominion have just agreed to be their own super regional next month. 

Edited by Lobo