Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

In reference to the discussion above. If LSU hired Carrington how many LSU recruits/signees would have been ruled ineligible? The NCAA rule certainly seems to apply to Carrington if he was hired in a "non-field coach" role. 

If Carrington had a relationship with let's say Noah Cain, wouldn't Cain be ineligible at LSU? 

Edited by texasstrong12

9 hours ago, Tree Fidy said:

Dude, I have that ver same friend. Weird, huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it's almost like every person that is part of a different school is terrible and my coaches and players are all awesome?

• Fuck You 2

4 hours ago, TBGFL said:

Jimbo is an asshole who played favorites with a few players. Not sure where that Aggy gets his info but Jimbo is not beloved by most of his former players

He's been through aggy re-education camp.

arancia-meccanica.jpg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, bizzle said:

it's almost like every person that is part of a different school is terrible and my coaches and players are all awesome?

Pointing out the absurdity of college football tribalism on Surly undermines the entire fucking operation. Go to TexAgs to preach levelheadedness.

• Haha 1

Typical aggy. What is so hilarious in that mouth breather's comment is their desire to tear away from UT and be bigger and better, but at the same time inexplicably tie themselves to UT...

And of course the constant aggying of grandiosity of making that game bigger than it is. As the most watched game in the country. L.O.fucking.L. 

If not for threads like this, we would never know about Uncle Red or all the F-250s!
Because UT buys so many F-250's, Ford has decided they're no longer making cars in the U.S., just trucks, crossovers and more trucks.
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Horndog said:

Almost 7 years later, and still the most remarkable thing in my mind about that play is that Case did not fumble.

You are correct.  It was such a stunning pinball wizardry of a run....we just watched in disbelief.....as did aggy.  Case's moment of fame.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

You are correct.  It was such a stunning pinball wizardry of a run....we just watched in disbelief.....as did aggy.  Case's moment of fame.

They were frozen in their tracks.  It was like staring at the sun.  They didn't know what to do.  It was that fantastical.

Terrence Frederick (#7) always cracks me up on that play. I mean, it's hard to pull your eyes from the mesmerizing Caseness that is happening but then you watch Frederick and you feel the entire Echo Chamber swell with excitement, despite the horrific angle he takes, as he is about to behead the stupid sip fehg QB and then he somehow not only avoids imminent contact but doesn't even grab and instead seems to push/propel the pinball onward. it's magical. 

Or maybe those O Line recruits would prefer to be coached by a fart smelling marine who writes hilarious power point slides for women's coaching clinics and works for a pint-sized dwarf cuckold with a serious thin-skin problem, all at a school who has literally never WON a single thing of substance since the Nazis invaded Poland (which might explain the obsession with Nazi outfits at said school). 

Edited by Sejjr
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, GotThatFire said:

What am I missing? 

They are enraged at Bryan Carrington's recruiting success and speak of him in only the most derogatory terms.  You know what's bubbling right under the surface.

33 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

LonghornFrenzy posted something on his Twitter (tweet won't embed here) about Taylor Hamm finding Bryan Carrington annoying and that aggy's response is to hire an individual by the name of "Austin Thomas." 

https://twitter.com/LongHornFrenzy/status/993990697555513344

Hmm.

Hamm needs to explain how things work to that Carrington boy.

• Haha 1

Or maybe those O Line recruits would prefer to be coached by a fart smelling marine who writes hilarious power point slides for women's coaching clinics and works for a pint-sized dwarf cuckold with a serious thin-skin problem, all at a school who has literally never one a single thing of substance since the Nazis invaded Poland (which might explain the obsession with Nazi outfits at said school). 
One=1
Won= what UT did in the last aggy game

It's not hard. Other than that, A++ post, wood read again.

1 hour ago, UDontKnow said:

LonghornFrenzy posted something on his Twitter (tweet won't embed here) about Taylor Hamm finding Bryan Carrington annoying and that aggy's response is to hire an individual by the name of "Austin Thomas." 

https://twitter.com/LongHornFrenzy/status/993990697555513344

Hmm.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/247sports.com/college/lsu/Article/LSUs-31-year-old-GM-Austin-Thomas-is-changing-the-game-52160550/Amp

23 minutes ago, ousux said:

One=1
Won= what UT did in the last aggy game

It's not hard. Other than that, A++ post, wood read again.

Would = expressing an intention (I would like to see a replay of the 2011 aggy game)

Wood = a description of my penis when seeing pics of Kate.

It's not that hard. And it is that hard. 

5 minutes ago, BurntOrangeCrush said:

Would = expressing an intention (I would like to see a replay of the 2011 aggy game)

Wood = a description of my penis when seeing pics of Kate. 

It's not that hard. And it is that hard. 

Wood is what your momma enjoys when she comes inside my van.

A&M cornerback recruiting: Inside my Crystal Ball predictions

Texas A&M has had a bit of trouble recruiting elite cornerback prospects lately but that should change in the class of 2019.

-I am putting in a new Crystal Ball prediction for the Aggies with Houston Madison four-star cornerback Bobby Wolfe. I have never had a pick for him so this is not switching things. I have thought the one-time A&M commit would end up back in the fold but I have done a lot of checking around this week and that is the consensus among quite a few people as well.

Wolfe plans to announce his commitment at the Opening Finals, which last from June 30-July 3 in Frisco. He recently took an official visit to Colorado and supposed to be in Arkansas this coming weekend. Several SEC schools are still pushing as well but the Aggies are in good shape there.

-I have long had a Crystal Ball pick for Fort Bend Bush four-star corner Erick Young to A&M and I feel confident about that prediction as well. I have long thought it was an A&M/Oklahoma battle and now I believe the Aggies have the lead. He is planning more officials over the next month or so, to USC, Ohio State and likely LSU and Oklahoma. However, when he announces this summer, I think there's a very good chance he ends up an Aggie.

-I had my pick on A&M for a long time with Aledo four-star cornerback Jeffery Carter but switched it to Oregon recently. What was long an A&M/OU battle has now turned into an Aggie/Duck shootout. If it were today, I think he would probably be Pac-12-bound. However, I am close to changing the pick back to A&M. If Wolfe and Young end up in the fold, you can bet they will be working on him hard. The same is already true of five-star safety commit Brian Williams.

-I have never had a Crystal Ball pick for Spring Dekaney cornerback Marcus Banks but, if I did, it would be on Texas. His recent A&M official visit went really well and the gesture of having a crawfish boil for his mom was big. However, he has long been thought to be a heavy Longhorn lean. Once he makes his rescheduled official visit o Austin, we should know more. But, for now, I still believe it will be Texas. I have been very conservative with predictions in this class so I'm not ready to put in a true prediction just yet

6 minutes ago, bizzle said:

i just don't see any way young stays at CB in college, but maybe he's the rare guy that size that can actually cover.

I don't think he or Wolfe are natural corners

5 minutes ago, Fud said:

I don't think he or Wolfe are natural corners

Young despite his speed and build looks a lot better facing the ball than he does trailing, for sure. His bigger issues will be outside the lines. Wolfe has become Deion Sanders at Aggy247, a lot of "lockdown CB" etc... thrown his way. He's going to have to prove that he can cover without holding, grabbing, and ripping and more importantly he's gonna have to prove that he can play without a WR getting in his head and getting him out of his game. I think he has potential to be an ok man cover guy underneath but he's a RS year and A LOT of technique away from that. I know it's a long-standing mystery but I don't know why, even under this new staff, that Aggy targets only these type of guys. Forgetting the guys like Green or Cook --- you'd think that they'd have gone all in guys like Jamison, McKinley, Gordon, or Blaylock in 2018. In 2019 it seems like a guys like Alex Hogan (I expect UT to circle back on him and could see him be a future UT commit late in the process), Ja’corey Benjamin, or Deondre Dansby would be guys that A&M should be all over. Guys that can cover in space. I get that Wolfe and Young have bigger names, longer builds, and Young certainly has more athleticism but how many long athletes that can't cover can one roster handle? they need help immediately at CB. 

45 minutes ago, golfclap said:

Young despite his speed and build looks a lot better facing the ball than he does trailing, for sure. His bigger issues will be outside the lines. Wolfe has become Deion Sanders at Aggy247, a lot of "lockdown CB" etc... thrown his way. He's going to have to prove that he can cover without holding, grabbing, and ripping and more importantly he's gonna have to prove that he can play without a WR getting in his head and getting him out of his game. I think he has potential to be an ok man cover guy underneath but he's a RS year and A LOT of technique away from that. I know it's a long-standing mystery but I don't know why, even under this new staff, that Aggy targets only these type of guys. Forgetting the guys like Green or Cook --- you'd think that they'd have gone all in guys like Jamison, McKinley, Gordon, or Blaylock in 2018. In 2019 it seems like a guys like Alex Hogan (I expect UT to circle back on him and could see him be a future UT commit late in the process), Ja’corey Benjamin, or Deondre Dansby would be guys that A&M should be all over. Guys that can cover in space. I get that Wolfe and Young have bigger names, longer builds, and Young certainly has more athleticism but how many long athletes that can't cover can one roster handle? they need help immediately at CB. 

i think wolfe has the hips for it - he just happens to be physical as hell, and can get away with manhandling guys at the high school level. dude's ceiling is through the roof. 

pretty sure young moves to safety within a week of whatever college campus he lands at.

(please bookmark this when young is an all-american corner at OU and wolfe never cracks the depth chart in college station)