Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

2 minutes ago, Gardner Barnes said:

Fuck that. You can’t do tape AND ticker tape. That is bullshit. They are both tapes

Suck my balls, Barnes.  Scotch tape.  Ticker tape.  Masking tape.  Audio tape.  That shit all plays.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, golfclap said:

TexAgs is reporting that Marcel Brooks will be in Lit Station today. 

It's also being floated that he was supposed to go to OU this weekend, but his ride (the A&M unofficial staff member) fell through.  If that's the difference between a grapist ending up at A&M versus OU, then thank god for the bagman.

25 minutes ago, texifornia said:

He's a really good football player.

Also it sounds like aggy is in the same boat as us with him:

DjIQKboUcAEryCl.jpg

I have said it before, but will probably repeat it often because of the rate of change on these threads but - you can tell which mods have actual contacts within the programs they cover, and which ones don't, by watching the discussions and updates about Brooks. To a similar degree, the same can be said for Marques Beason. Whoever reported the Brooks info to their aggie following is someone getting used by Brooks' handler, or is getting played hard by the staff. 

16 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Jesus Christ I hope none of these slapdicks have daughters at aggy.

DjJN8uXUwAAd16O.jpg

Hide contents

DjJN9H5UYAAgWuw.jpgDjJN9a9VsAIM69x.jpgDjJN9xqV4AAiiI0.jpg

I just don't get how these dumb fucks think kids getting drafted from Georgia and Bama some how counts towards A&M.

Edited by Not a Sock

So the recruits have organized a BBQ at an off campus private gated apartment complex, yet have convinced an aggie coach to also cook for the event. I know I sure did not have those logistical and organizational skills when I was in high school. I would love to see who else is attending that BBQ besides potential recruits and committed recruits?