Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

14 hours ago, texifornia said:

x-post because woof

Jimbo looks like he had a bad, late night at the blackjack table last night. Between Kliff and the Maje he looks OLD. 

Not even a year into the job and Jimbo is already showing signs of the cult breaking his will. He'll be lucky to make it through the season.

33 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

Per Longhorn Frenzy Hamm is saying Carter is going to commit to OU. 

But I’m sure this recruitment is not over yet,  and jimbo and co will keep working on him and try to get him back to college station etc.  and if that doesn’t work, he will have a lackluster senior season and the staff will cool on him. 

2 hours ago, Machinator said:

Di-ipnzU0AAgFwT.jpgDi-iqQFU0AAlzoz.jpg

I know their class is almost full this year, but other than the 2020 guys (of which there aren't even that many) this event just looks like an aggy commit circle jerk. If aggy supplies the jizz jar is that a recruiting violation?

53 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

Other than half of North Shore's team in 2020, that pool party looks putrid.   Are they doing this event in the Brazos or Navasota Lazy River?  Watch out for hooks on those trot lines.  

feces are a more apparent threat

7 hours ago, Sejjr said:

You could literally write anything on their board and they would believe it. They really are a miracle of evolution. 

It's more a function of modern medicine and mass food supply.  Stupid people used to die off a century ago.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

aggy still hasn't put out an official roster yet for the upcoming season. Almost all other schools have from what I've seen. 

Maybe I'm overthinking this but I think there's probably more attrition on the way. 

Santino, Bussey is it so far right? 

They still need to lose around 14 more guys before start of Fall 2019

On 7/25/2018 at 7:33 PM, Elmer_Fudd said:

Now they are saying he isn't allowed to visit because he'd be recruiting for Texas.

i'm behind so i'm sure this is answered downthread but seriously wtf how do you recruit someone by not allowing them to visit?

this isn't even fake news.  who floated this over there?  dumbfounded.  dying for the looch take on this.