Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

9 hours ago, bizzle said:

i came to the recruiting board for anticipated conversation on whether kenyon green is a guard or tackle.

but i'm definitely staying for breakdowns of the UTIMCO leadership. 

You really should stick around for our discussions of plug and play offenses. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Lobwedgephil said:

Is it just me, or does no one know how to post pictures anymore? 

It's that many of the "main" photo sharing sites (Imgur, specifically) block our domain from displaying photos uploaded there.  That's why so many of the links appear to be broken gibberish.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

It's that many of the "main" photo sharing sites (Imgur, specifically) block our domain from displaying photos uploaded there.  That's why so many of the links appear to be broken gibberish.

I post imgur all the time.

13 minutes ago, Machinator said:

https://247sports.com/college/texas-am/Article/Texas-AM-makes-very-early-offer-to-2022-QB-Tevin-Carter-118833925

Too early to make a Jimbo 2022 thread, but A&M just offered an 8th grader at QB.

It does make sense, because at the rate they're currently recruiting QBs in the previous classes, their depth will still be shit by the time he is ready to play

I'm sorry, but NO ONE could ever fuck up a QB roster more than Sumlin. 

Johnny Manziel - Heads to NFL

Kenny Hill - Starts, Replaced by Kyle Allen, Transfers to TCU

Matt Joekel -  Backup to Manziel, Kenny Hill starts, Transfers to TCU

Kyle Allen - Starts, splits time with Kyler, Transfers to Houston

Kyler Murray - Splits time with Kyle Allen, Transfers to OU

Jake Hubenak - Juco transfer that starts, replaced by freshman Nick Starkel, 

Nick Starkel - replaces Hubenak Freshman year, gets hurt sophomore year first game

Kellon Mond - starts Freshman year, can't pass

Blumrick - LOL

Jimbo Fisher

James Foster

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Nick Starkel - replaces Hubenak Freshman year, gets hurt sophomore year first game

Blumrick - LOL

Jimbo Fisher

James Foster

I think it's amusing that Sumlin tanked at A&M partially due to an 80-grade helicopter dad, and he's about to bring another one into the fold at Arizona 

8 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Blumrick - LOL

Jimbo Fisher

James Foster

2bqk0w.jpg

3 hours ago, Katfid54 said:

Which is why your posts come through to everyone else as garbled, broken links.

Only about 1 out of every 10 imgur links are visible on this end.   Most of the ones that just give the address usually have errors and still aren't visible when you click "view image"...frustrating.

1 minute ago, HtownHorn said:

Almost 100% of the elite in state players from 2018 went To Texas.

Now now bud. That 2018 is past tense. No one is going to Texas now and in the future. You stupid fuckin' sip. Naturally that statement ignores the likes of Tyler Johnson, Whittingham, and of course that wildly underrated QB from Port Neches that, if I remember correctly, accounted for literally 185 touchdowns last year as a Junior. NOBODY. 

Of course, it's easy to also ignore the "Nobody is going to Texas" since it's nestled in behind the previous statement of "Elite In State Players Aren't Going to Texas." Does someone want to let Jake Smith and DeGabriel Floyd know they are shit players?

11 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Now now bud. That 2018 is past tense. No one is going to Texas now and in the future. You stupid fuckin' sip. Naturally that statement ignores the likes of Tyler Johnson, Whittingham, and of course that wildly underrated QB from Port Neches that, if I remember correctly, accounted for literally 185 touchdowns last year as a Junior. NOBODY. 

Of course, it's easy to also ignore the "Nobody is going to Texas" since it's nestled in behind the previous statement of "Elite In State Players Aren't Going to Texas." Does someone want to let Jake Smith and DeGabriel Floyd know they are shit players?

Top 10 Texas composite via 247:

Aggies 3

Horns 2

Tell me again how no one is coming here in state?

33 minutes ago, Ghost of Stevie Ray said:

https://247sports.com/Player/Brian-Maurer-46039585

New aggy QB offer.  Hell of an offer list, I'm shocked he's all the way down at 37th QB in the country.  Watch out for that Jake Spav though, heard he's a recruiting genius.

That can't be so. They are convincing themselves they are getting Graham Mertz right now

38 minutes ago, Machinator said:

I guess it's not really A&M recruiting news anymore, but Gunnell committed to Arizona.

Like everybody else, he's scared of the talented young depth chart already in place in College Station. Jimbo recruits nationally. He'll pick Louisville's or ULaLa's class clean. Top two class coming right up.

Remember when Chin Pubes stated that, had there not been an early signing date, Fisher would have picked our class clean. He's no plebe that Billy Liucci.

Just now, RomaVicta said:

Like everybody else, he's scared of the talented young depth chart already in place in College Station. Jimbo recruits nationally. He'll pick Louisville's or ULaLa's class clean. Top two class coming right up.

Remember when Chin Pubes stated that, had there not been an early signing date, Fisher would have picked our class clean. He's no plebe that Billy Liucci.

Keaontay Ingram visited that one time. It is known.