2021 Fall Camp Thread - Bend Over & I’ll Continue Showing You

BurntOrange&White

48 minutes ago, texifornia said:

sigh

What’s the issue here? That is a lot better than I would’ve guessed. I think the bigger problem is it appears despite being vaccinated it’s highly possible they can still get the virus at some point during the season and have to sit out a game or 2.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

"NO WAY THE LONGHORNS WILL EVER GIVE UP LHN"

-uninformed idiots on rival message boards two weeks ago lololol

These are the same people who believe in the caricature straw man of The University of Texas.

Edited by TotallyLegit

Unless we're smoking ULaLa and Arky I think Sark will roll his primary guy.

Agree. The starter will need as many game reps as possible. I do think they’ll let the backup throw against Rice as opposed to just hand off. And I think there’s a very real chance Arkansas and Tech both turn into the kind of laughers where the backup plays.

8 minutes ago, LarryMoeSurly said:

Pretty sure that is D’shawn Jamison returning a kick, not Bijan. 

lol not a good excuse, but I typed Bijan Robinson into duckduckgo on my phone and saw this picture, looked cool.  news article with the wrong guy in their pic

image.png.333f6547ad0434444ef21a3532452bbd.png

Fuckin Beaumont Enterprise

https://www.beaumontenterprise.com/sports/college_sports/longhorns/article/Could-Bijan-Robinson-be-Texas-next-Ricky-15714026.php#photo-20236181

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SarkAfterDark said:

What’s the issue here? That is a lot better than I would’ve guessed. I think the bigger problem is it appears despite being vaccinated it’s highly possible they can still get the virus at some point during the season and have to sit out a game or 2.

I think I read that if you are vaccinated you are not subject to testing. If everyone were vaccinated, nobody would get tested without being sick and showing symptoms. Quarantine rules and other things are greatly reduced for vaccinated players as well. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, maninblack said:

Unless we're smoking ULaLa and Arky I think Sark will roll his primary guy.

Yeah, I had the schedule mixed up. I was thinking Rice was game #2. I think there’s a pretty decent chance we’re up by 14+ in the 4th Quarter against ULL so the backup can play. 

4 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

Yeah, I had the schedule mixed up. I was thinking Rice was game #2. I think there’s a pretty decent chance we’re up by 14+ in the 4th Quarter against ULL so the backup can play. 

I actually agree and I love that the line is still dropping

2 hours ago, SarkAfterDark said:

“Highly possible” seems a little overblown. The vaccine has a 94.5% efficacy rate, which is pretty freaking incredible. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, SarkAfterDark said:

Unvaccinated means infected now on social media so 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

51 minutes ago, Nivek said:

I am not. LHN was great for giving new talent on ESPN a shot, showed student art, and non-televised sports.

Also seeing the Alum comment on the bowl games was fun and insightful.

The same 3-4 commercials for the network was stupid. They needed to lower their rates and advertise a little more, and they could have pulled off a Hard Knock style show, and added other programming even if it wasn’t sports related.

Imagine a Last Chance U type of program for Basketball and Baseball. Hell, get cheer/pom on there as well. Get some stupid dating game, win a scholarship jeopardy, or some other bullshit. Give motherfuckers a product to consume.

Instead we got a few games and some analysis. As if the goal was to bleed ESPN, not make a real network.

We have a renown film school. Use it. One of our graduates did the First 48 soon after leaving. They got the talent.

You must've been one the 6 people that got it and the 3 that watched it

1 hour ago, LarryMoeSurly said:

“Highly possible” seems a little overblown. The vaccine has a 94.5% efficacy rate, which is pretty freaking incredible. 

I know enough people including myself that are vaccinated that have caught Covid to know it’s highly possible despite what the efficacy number is supposed to be. Delta ain’t discriminating and is burning through the vaccinated and unvaccinated without any discretion.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 3

4 hours ago, SarkAfterDark said:

The bigger problem is that we've got 11 retired dentists on our roster masquerading as college football players.

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, SarkAfterDark said:

I know enough people including myself that are vaccinated that have caught Covid to know it’s highly possible despite what the efficacy number is supposed to be. Delta ain’t discriminating and is burning through the vaccinated and unvaccinated without any discretion.

Fair enough. My wife is an ER NP so we can both agree that Delta is a bitch.  I’m just saying that without the vaccine we’d all be royally f*cked. 

• Hook 'Em 6