Rambo Okie Congressman invades Afghan, is missing.

crash_davis

No one fear. He's a MMA fighter. He's highly trained.

https://www.rawstory.com/markwayne-mullin-afghanistan/

Mullin's efforts to travel to Afghanistan come a week after Reps. Seth Moulton (D-MA) and Peter Meijer (R-MI) also journeyed to Kabul to witness the rescue efforts and returned on a military flight, drawing criticism from congressional leaders. Unlike Moulton and Meijer, Mullin is not a veteran, with a pre-congressional career as a mixed martial artist instead.

"As of late Tuesday, U.S. officials said they were unsure of Mullin's location. Mullin's office did not respond to multiple requests for comment," said the report. "'To say this is extremely dangerous is a massive understatement,' said a State Department official who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss the sensitive situation."

• Haha 1

MMA fighting your way completely out of landlocked Central Asia.  

I regret getting rid of my Apple IIe in 1993.  I had no idea Karateka 2 was gonna be so fucking lit.  

If Boebert, Crenshaw, and Cawthorn decide to go in for their brother-in-arms...not only will I vote for them...I'll fund the damn documentary. 

"Stay alive Mullin...whatever happens...we will find you!"  

2 hours ago, Viper said:

weird story all around

The US Department of State has no idea where he is and yet he is somehow bringing people back from Afghanistan? 

Sure Jan GIFs | Tenor

He's either going to appear back in Oklahoma in a few days and be like "I was never in Afghanistan" when asked about all those people he "saved" or he'll show up in an ISIS-K video in a month (training them in MMA techniques or a hostage, who knows).

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Js1 said:

He's either going to appear back in Oklahoma in a few days and be like "I was never in Afghanistan" when asked about all those people he "saved" or he'll show up in an ISIS-K video in a month (training them in MMA techniques or a hostage, who knows).

$50 says he ends up opening up a Mullin-Kwon-Do dojo in Muskogee, OK.  

"You think the Taliban wants a roundhouse to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys?  Do you think anybody thinks I'm a failure because I go home to Starla at night, I mean Christie Mullin?!?  Forget about it!" 

I was today year's old when I had to listen to a sitting U.S. Congressman from one of my former parties declare that he is in fact, not John Rambo---the fictitious action star from 40 years ago.  I am so relieved.

On that note, I want to tell the world that despite my mental delusions, I am in fact, not Col. John "Commando" Matrix. 

5 hours ago, Lobo said:

I was today year's old when I had to listen to a sitting U.S. Congressman from one of my former parties declare that he is in fact, not John Rambo---the fictitious action star from 40 years ago.  I am so relieved.

On that note, I want to tell the world that despite my mental delusions, I am in fact, not Col. John "Commando" Matrix. 

frank-reynolds-rambo.gif

2 hours ago, Homercles said:

Walking around Kabul like 

spacer.png

The hell he will. He's got a two day head start, which is more than he needs. Markwayne's got friends in every town and village from here to the Kandahar, he speaks a dozen languages, knows every local custom, he'll blend in, disappear, you'll never see him again. With any luck, he's got the Americans already.

...oh, he's already making the rounds on Fox News? Well, shit.

Edited by aggie08
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 3

18 hours ago, aggie08 said:

The hell he will. He's got a two day head start, which is more than he needs. Markwayne's got friends in every town and village from here to the Kandahar, he speaks a dozen languages, knows every local custom, he'll blend in, disappear, you'll never see him again. With any luck, he's got the Americans already.

...oh, he's already making the rounds on Fox News? Well, shit.

I specifically teed it up and I’m glad you came to drive it home.   Well done.  Figured someone would follow through.  

• Hook 'Em 1