Ole Miss v Louisville

Augustus

Just now, ztejas said:

Ole Miss looks decent. Bet they hand out a couple scares this year. 

They're playing a wet paper bag of a defense, and a cripple for an offense.

Last year they gave Bama a scare, and also lost 5 games, including one to, as I said, Arkansas.

Arkansas.

11 minutes ago, Augustus said:

They're playing a wet paper bag of a defense, and a cripple for an offense.

Last year they gave Bama a scare, and also lost 5 games, including one to, as I said, Arkansas.

Arkansas.

Louisville is still a P5 team with decent talent and they are getting absolutely fucked on. 

2 minutes ago, Augustus said:

They're a colossally shitty P5 team and if they look talented to you, I don't know what to say.

I'm just not buying that this is all about Louisville. No one is claiming they're good but they had 2 classes ranked in the 30s in 2017 and 2018, had a really shitty 2019 class and then rebounded okay last year with a class around 50. They have legit D1 players on their team - they aren't Kent State or Rice. 

10 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I'm just not buying that this is all about Louisville. No one is claiming they're good but they had 2 classes ranked in the 30s in 2017 and 2018, had a really shitty 2019 class and then rebounded okay last year with a class around 50. They have legit D1 players on their team - they aren't Kent State or Rice. 

No but they are 60th in 247 composite team talent which is behind a lot of schools that include SMU, Memphis, Oregon State, Boston College, Illinois, and….Vanderbilt…

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, chase25 said:

No but they are 60th in 247 composite team talent which is behind a lot of schools that include SMU, Memphis, Oregon State, Boston College, Illinois, and….Vanderbilt…

Yeah they aren't good. But Ole Miss looks good and they weren't very good last year either. Interested to see how their season turns out.