Other Games Thread

Underdog

14 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

ISU is such a fraud team.  Fuck 'em.

It must run in the state. Iowa is more of a fraud. I couldn't believe how damn high they were ranked earlier this year. They hadn't played anyone.

Glad to see that shit, non scoring, plodding, horrible-to-watch team lose today. Maybe this time they will drop out of the top 20.

9 minutes ago, Juke_Em said:

TCU is done. Gary Patterson has reached Mack Brown status in his final years here. We will see if that school has the guts to make a change in the next 1-2 years though

It's been a slow decline, but ever since his defensive coordinator Dick Bumpas retired 6-7 years ago, they have become steadily worse on D. Bumpas was a great coach and the drop off on D took longer than I expected, but its definitely happened and quite obvious now.

Gary went through 4 difference guys before settling with Chad Glasgow, who is now in his 6th or 7th season as D coordinator. Not sure why he is still there

5 minutes ago, redswingline said:

It must run in the state. Iowa is more of a fraud. I couldn't believe how damn high they were ranked earlier this year. They hadn't played anyone.

Glad to see that shit, non scoring, plodding, horrible-to-watch team lose today. Maybe this time they will drop out of the top 20.

I agree with you there.  For as long as I can remember if Iowa wins a couple of early games against some nobodies they always wind up in the top 10. 

22 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

Purdue is on the road beating Nebraska 28-17 in 4th 7:30.  If Nebraska loses they will fall to 3-7 and wonder if Frost will be shown the door at end of season?

Nebraska scores TD and failed 2 pt conversion making it Purdue 28-23 with 1:44 left.

11 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Watching other teams play football it’s amazing how bad we are 

Yep. Look even at undefeated Princeton…I mean holy shit. I napped away my prissiness earlier so I can enjoy this beautiful fall weather. I made a conscious decision after the OU gut punch that I’m not allowing UT football to fuck up more than just game time for me. Favorite season of the year.  Not gonna let this shitshow ruin it. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Surprised at the paltry attendance at Wake, undefeated team with exciting offense should warrant a larger crowd.  
The game was officially a sellout. Our student body is around 4k and stadium size is around 35k I believe, so we actually had a pretty decent crowd given our record and ranking. Tomorrow should be historic since I don't think we've ever been ranked in the top 10

Enviado desde mi SM-G973U mediante Tapatalk

• Hook 'Em 1