Other Games Thread

Underdog

6 hours ago, Helobious said:

Dr Pepper’s first ever sponsored collegiate athlete has been benched. I never even learned how to say his last name. 

“D.J. Uiagalelei” was briefly benched for “Taisun Phommachanh”.

Please enjoy that, TV announcers. 
😎

10 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Wow that TT catch for a TD! Holy shit! Ha ha blow u! 

Very subtle with the armbar pushoff, but some WRs actually learn the skill to not be as obvious with it.

Either way, Mobilehoma GOT MOSSED! Guaranteed to make that got-mossed reel this week. Lulz.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, BachelorTrek said:

Very subtle with the armbar pushoff, but some WRs actually learn the skill to not be as obvious with it.

Either way, Mobilehoma GOT MOSSED! Guaranteed to make that got-mossed reel this week. Lulz.

Tech has no shot to win this game so I hope they do. 

2 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

At Iowa St next week too.

Yep. They are ranked. Kiss of death. Kansas isn’t a gimme either. I watched their staff during the OU game and the refs stole the game. I should have known we were in deep shit when we were talking about crowd noise and atmosphere at Baylor all week. Ames and WVU will make Baylor’s crowd look tame by comparison. Battery chucking and singing Sweet Caroline will send what’s left of our team over the edge. 

18 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Yep. They are ranked. Kiss of death. Kansas isn’t a gimme either. I watched their staff during the OU game and the refs stole the game. I should have known we were in deep shit when we were talking about crowd noise and atmosphere at Baylor all week. Ames and WVU will make Baylor’s crowd look tame by comparison. Battery chucking and singing Sweet Caroline will send what’s left of our team over the edge. 

I'm surprised they didn't rush the field after beating us, considering it was their last opportunity to do it.

• Hook 'Em 1

22 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Dear UF, 

Please sign Mullen to a longer extension. 

Regards, 

SEC Fans

If I didn’t know better I’d say he’s doing a complete troll job this game. Fans and media have been beating him over the head about starting Richardson, not giving him enough reps, etc. Mullen played him the entire half and let him sink or swim almost to prove a point. He’s physically gifted but against a defense like this his biggest strengths aren’t going to help much. He’s not running over that front 7. His passing game is built on defenses having to stack the box to keep his run game in check. Georgia doesn’t have to, they are just too good up front. 

• Like 1