OU vs Nebraska 11:00am Fox

tfoolry

7 minutes ago, trza-hawk said:

FOX just did the thing with a score, then a commercial break, then a kickoff with a Gus Johnson tease about Adrian Martinez gets his first chance coming up....

.....Then another commercial break to build the anticipation.

OU's opening drive took half the quarter. They have a certain number of ad breaks they have to get in. Annoying yes but when there aren't many stoppages of play they're gonna milk it when they can.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Radical Larry said:

Frost is gonna get fired on his day off.

All jokes aside why would they fire him?  They are actually better this year and the reality is they will not get a coach who can take them back to where they were int eh 90s.  Their fans need to adjust to the new reality that their ceiling is 2020 Iowa State.  What they desperately more than a new coach is a real QB.  

3 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

I so badly want Nebraska to win this game and for Nebraska to be Nebraska again. Please let this be Frost’s statement game. College football is better when Nebraska is great.

I got my PhD at Nebraska and am technically part of the Nebraska alumni association. 

No to all of what you wrote. 

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

I so badly want Nebraska to win this game and for Nebraska to be Nebraska again. Please let this be Frost’s statement game. College football is better when Nebraska is great.

I'd put Texas, Michigan and USC getting back to being great as more important than Nebraska getting there.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

I'd put Texas, Michigan and USC getting back to being great as more important than Nebraska getting there.

Nebraska is historically better than all 3. Of course, I want UT to be back. On field accomplishments, Nebraska is in the top 5 historically.

Edited by Macklemore