Arky vs aggy Saturday, Sept 25th 2:30pm CT CBS

LTtxfan

2 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Just to watch aggy heads explode I would love every second if jumbo took another job like lsu or usc. The meltdown would be at a all time high.

Sure there's no buyout in his contract, but I'm almost certain I recall there is a clause that forces Jimbo to acknowledge that A&M is making a huge commitment to him and it would really hurt their feelings if he were to leave. Surely he wouldn't be okay living with that

• Haha 1

Sure there's no buyout in his contract, but I'm almost certain I recall there is a clause that forces Jimbo to acknowledge that A&M is making a huge commitment to him and it would really hurt their feelings if he were to leave. Surely he wouldn't be okay living with that

Pretty sure it’s a gentleman’s agreement
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, tbone_ said:

Pretty sure it’s a gentleman’s agreement

Here’s the passage in the contract, which notes that Fisher “recognizes his promise to work for the University for the entire term of his Agreement is important to the University” and that A&M is making a “valuable investment in his continued employment.” But, there’s no financial obligation for Fisher if he takes another job during the next decade