TCU game week.

Wulaw Horn

2 hours ago, hiphopfroggyIII said:

speaking of ag, you guys are the most butthurt insecure fanbase out there, it is absolutely hilarious. Trying to fabricate all these reasons to be mad at TCU when the only real reason is that we beat that ass.  I'm getting crowdsourced just for showing up as a TCU fan and stating that I wouldn't trade Zach Evans for Bijan. Guess if I had mentioned Quinton Johnston the rest of you would have gone into hysterics as well. At least I found out the real reason you guys are tucking tail to the SEC, getting that ass spanked by TCU on the field and in recruiting. ZACH EVANS. ZACH EVANS. ZACH EVANS. It's like he is the Candyman.  Ya'll all talking shit about a kid who was in high school yet none of y'all even had anything to say about what he supposedly did. Real classy, grown men  dips hit's like closetohumpinghismom baselessly accusing kids of rape when UT has more rape accusations on their football team than anyone in the Big 12 expect Baylor, while TCU has zero. Projecting much? 

It's funny too because no matter what happens Saturday the sad reality for UT is that TCU beat that ass so bad y'all ran off like red faced Nebraska. Seeing Zach Evans go to TCU seemed to have been the clincher(I really had no idea until yesterday) as your puckered asses just couldn't take it no more. Take your ball and run off to aggie just like red faced Tom Osborne and Nebraska. 

But perhaps the funniest part is that it is all for naught. TCU and the rest of the Big 12 still gunna get paid and have a seat at the table. TCU still beating UT and Bama for recruits.  Now UT is just another southern SEC football school like Ole Miss and Auburn. Having fun sucking that Bama teet and letting them splash all over your face while you ask for more.

Now for all you dumbasses about to reply 'have fun going back to MWC'. Well the MWC was awesome and TCU, BYU and Utah were wrecking shop. TCU went to two BCS bowls in the MWC. So TCU is not Baylor or Tech and we don't rely you in anyway. TCU is college football legend and actually has as much history or more than UT. But I'm not here to educate you. I'm here to bid you adieu.  

So Bon Voyage you thin skinned butthurt lil bitches, thanks for the keys to the conference we will take good care of it for you.  And don't worry, now that you don't have to face big bad TCU every year you guys might have a shot at building your program back up beating the lil runts like aggie and Miss St. Have fun in Mississippi and Alabama lol. 

image.thumb.png.12b58edbe43da3861a6398d030421152.png

P.S. TCU gunna beat that ass again this Saturday.

Have fun continuing on in complete irrelevance.

1 hour ago, hiphopfroggyIII said:

Naw, TCU will be in the playoffs much sooner than UT.

Didn't expect you take this so literally. What I meant and thought was clear considering the beatings TCU has given UT over the last decade was that TCU is UT's Daddy. Cute that y'all think you have a chance this year, guess hope springs eternal. Good for you. Pat on head. 

Didn’t you lose to SMU last week at home? 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, hiphopfroggyIII said:

speaking of ag, you guys are the most butthurt insecure fanbase out there, it is absolutely hilarious. Trying to fabricate all these reasons to be mad at TCU when the only real reason is that we beat that ass.  I'm getting crowdsourced just for showing up as a TCU fan and stating that I wouldn't trade Zach Evans for Bijan. Guess if I had mentioned Quinton Johnston the rest of you would have gone into hysterics as well. At least I found out the real reason you guys are tucking tail to the SEC, getting that ass spanked by TCU on the field and in recruiting. ZACH EVANS. ZACH EVANS. ZACH EVANS. It's like he is the Candyman.  Ya'll all talking shit about a kid who was in high school yet none of y'all even had anything to say about what he supposedly did. Real classy, grown men  dips hit's like closetohumpinghismom baselessly accusing kids of rape when UT has more rape accusations on their football team than anyone in the Big 12 expect Baylor, while TCU has zero. Projecting much? 

It's funny too because no matter what happens Saturday the sad reality for UT is that TCU beat that ass so bad y'all ran off like red faced Nebraska. Seeing Zach Evans go to TCU seemed to have been the clincher(I really had no idea until yesterday) as your puckered asses just couldn't take it no more. Take your ball and run off to aggie just like red faced Tom Osborne and Nebraska. 

But perhaps the funniest part is that it is all for naught. TCU and the rest of the Big 12 still gunna get paid and have a seat at the table. TCU still beating UT and Bama for recruits.  Now UT is just another southern SEC football school like Ole Miss and Auburn. Having fun sucking that Bama teet and letting them splash all over your face while you ask for more.

Now for all you dumbasses about to reply 'have fun going back to MWC'. Well the MWC was awesome and TCU, BYU and Utah were wrecking shop. TCU went to two BCS bowls in the MWC. So TCU is not Baylor or Tech and we don't rely you in anyway. TCU is college football legend and actually has as much history or more than UT. But I'm not here to educate you. I'm here to bid you adieu.  

So Bon Voyage you thin skinned butthurt lil bitches, thanks for the keys to the conference we will take good care of it for you.  And don't worry, now that you don't have to face big bad TCU every year you guys might have a shot at building your program back up beating the lil runts like aggie and Miss St. Have fun in Mississippi and Alabama lol. 

image.thumb.png.12b58edbe43da3861a6398d030421152.png

P.S. TCU gunna beat that ass again this Saturday.

I bet you suffer from premature ejaculation. You just couldn't contain your excitement, could you? Maybe think about baseball or something next time you... oh wait, that's a sore subject too, huh? Well, you can think of something. Enjoy Saturday. We will.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, hiphopfroggyIII said:

Well that is the funny part is I was very polite and cordial and still got crowdsourced and insulted just for being a Frog. Very angry butthurt thin-skinned folks in here. No matter what I say I'm gunna get crowd sourced and insulted so guess I might as well flame away too. Lot of Tom Osborne/ aggie personality types in here, guess that is the trauma of sucking getting to y'all but you all have lost your cool. Sad state of affairs. Don't worry though Aggie and Bama will make it all better and make the mean Frogs go away.

Actually, you got crowdsourced because you're a dumbass bitch.  Hope that helps.

Edited by OU Sucks
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

We’ve been losing to TCU because our coaching has sucked dick, not because they’re good. As our sad friend above clearly shows, it’s their Super Bowl, but a good coach overcomes silly chalkboard motivation of that type.

Lets see what you got, Sark.

Edited by The Earl of Texas

5 hours ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Washington has been putting in effort as a blocker - something Moore hasn't really shown himself willing to be - so at the very least its a plus for the run game if Washington gets some of Moore's snaps.

Moore has definitely been putting in effort blocking this year 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, sith_horn said:

Dixon and Washington have both flashed at times. Not sure what's held Dixon back but with Washington it's been a frustrating case of inconsistency. Inexplicable drops and gaffs like his tripping up the other day. But when he's clicking he sure looks like a boss. Had high hopes for him when he was recruited and still do, if he can ever just settle in and execute to his potential.

Guess you missed Dixon's high ankle sprain in spring that he aggravated again early August ??

August Tweet...

From "The Humidor"  (August 13th)

Kelvontay Dixon has a high ankle sprain, an injury that has somewhat lingered since late spring.

• Hook 'Em 1

38 minutes ago, Fud said:

Moore has definitely been putting in effort blocking this year 

Moore threw probably a crucial block on Xavier's 3rd TD.  The safety kind of gave up early, but Moore had already knocked him out of the middle of the field.

He also smartly avoided a blindside penalty same play.

Edited by JBJ
  • Hook 'Em 1

I'm so excited about the versatility the stepbrother and Roschon backfield bring.  Having two on the field and being able to split any of them out gives us a miss match with any personnel package a defense puts on the field. We can damn near go from run heavy formations to five wide with the same personnel on the field.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JBJ said:

Moore threw probably a crucial block on Xavier's 3rd TD.  The safety kind of gave up early, but Moore had already knocked him out of the middle of the field.

He also smartly avoided a blindside penalty same play.

I saw that, he very smartly pulled up early where last year one of our WRs would have lit that safety up and cost us the TD and 15 yds.

24 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

I saw that, he very smartly pulled up early where last year one of our WRs would have lit that safety up and cost us the TD and 15 yds.

Whittington has done that several times now too. It's clearly been a coaching point 

Just now, BlakeOfTheYear said:

Side note: Fuck Lowell Galindo and his stupid mini-van commercial. Get him off LHN

The other day I was bumping channels and stopped on the LHN while they were showing a replay of the Rice game. Camera cuts to Bevo. Galindo: "Look! It's the big guy!! It's Bevo!!". He legitimately got very excited. Like a nine year old calling Texas games. 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Well, technically no dude truly suffers from premature ejaculation, but I endorse the rest of your post. 

Robert Schimmel, R.I.P., had the best joke about it.

"My wife says, Maybe you're suffering from premature ejaculation? I wouldn't say I was suffering. Those aren't tears on your belly." 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Fud said:

Notes on Patterson talking to boosters at a luncheon today 

“1. We should be getting players back from injury. He is not sure how ready they will be for live action.
2. Texas is physical and the DL will be the best we will face this season.
3. Texas has this game circled.
4. Concerned about team getting ready to play at first snap versus taking an hour to get mentality in the game.
5. Says team is young and we have 50 players that are freshman or sophomores.
6. The older players need to step up and help the young players learn to play with passion.
7. Only 5 safeties out of 11 ready to play this week.
8. On smu they just whipped us. Simple as that. Got to win the game to stop talk. Right now perception can become reality if we don’t start playing better against smu.
9. Probably over prepared the team that they didn’t play well. His fault
10. Said Max is over thinking the deep balls and needs to play the game and it will happen.
11. Coach Kill is fine.
12. Wants people to arrive early and bring the hate for Texas.
13. Doesn’t like spending times on luncheons or coffee with coach P as it takes time from prep. Always prepping.
14. Got lots of DM’s and texts from letterman no less demanding to know who he is going to fire. He isn’t firing anyone, especially during the season. Weird vibe around this one.
15. Meal was beef and chicken fajitas.
16. The tone and vibe I got is we got nothing to lose this weekend so play the game.

17. He changed some signals because of the coaches on smu that used to coach at TCU. Said that they will completely revamp the signals for everything going forward, but most will happen in the off-season. I have to say I almost rose out of my seat to say [ What the heck? ] coach. How is this still an issue???!!!”

Great info...  Thx  @Fud

26 minutes ago, Fud said:

8. On smu they just whipped us. Simple as that. Got to win the game to stop talk. Right now perception can become reality if we don’t start playing better against smu.

This can't be true. I've been told by multiple people - including Phil Steele - that they always look ahead to Texas and that's why they lost to a better team. Patterson must be mistaken. 

• Haha 1

Everything TCU QB Max Duggan said about upcoming game against Texas

ByJEREMY CLARK 22 hours ago

TCU quarterback Max Duggan met with the media earlier this week as the Frogs prepare to take on Texas this Saturday. Duggan has had great success in his two games versus Texas, going 2-0 and totaling over 650 yards of offense in the two games.

Here’s everything Duggan had to say to the media about the game.

You’re 2-0 against Texas, what’s been the biggest reason for success?

“We’ve just been fortunate enough to play well against them the last two years. But, it doesn’t mean anything to help us win this week; they’re a different team, we’re a different team. We just got to go out and have a good week of practice and be ready.”

What’s the biggest change you see in them defensively?

“There’s a couple things different schematically that they’re doing. They’re big up front and they got some guys that can play on the back end at linebacker; they’re athletic. They’ve played well through the first couple of weeks through the season.”

What areas do you feel you need to improve on?

“Throwing the deep ball; that’s probably the most obvious one. I’ve got to hit Q (Quentin) and Sav (Savion Williams) are just right there. Hitting the deep ball, it’s so contagious once you hit one. Everyone relaxes a little bit; we’re all kind of pressing right now. I’ve got to be able to throw the deep ball better and give our guys a chance.”

Taye Barber was a big weapon last week, thoughts on him as a player?

“He’s such a savvy player and so smart; he plays the position like a quarterback and he’s been around this program a long time. He understands leverage on players, coverages, he’s going to be exactly where I want him to be. He’s such an underrated guy.”

How was Sunday’s practice?

“We came in ready to practice; we’re not going to sit there and pout and feel sorry for ourselves. We got our ass kicked and you’ve got to get up and throw another punch. That’s the whole thing; just show up and have a good practice and get ready for this week.”

Do you think Zach deserves more carries?

“Whatever the recipe for success is during that weekend; that could be Zach having so many touches or throwing the ball, screens or a bunch of other things. We don’t know yet what that recipe for success is going to look like but whatever it is we’re going to get our playmakers the ball and let them do their thing.”

Do you guys still have the same goals in mind?

“We still have out goals that we set out going to conference play. Obviously, it’s not fun that we lost the game to SMU. But, we have to stay focused, we can’t pout and feel sorry for ourselves because nobody else is.”

The Big 12 seems wide open this year, have you watched much of it?

"I haven't had a whole lot of time to watch them, obviously you just kind of see updates throughout the league, but we're really focused on ourselves right now."

How has Kenny Hill been as quarterbacks coach?

"Coach Hill has done a great job. Just the communication part with myself and him and coach Kill, Meacham and Beck on the sidelines has been great. It helps a lot coming off to the sidelines, talking about coverages, what they're doing, what we like. Having him up in the box has been helpful to me."

How do you feel the offensive line has been playing this season?

"Yeah, they've done a great job giving me time, being able to get the ball to our playmakers. The strip sack was my fault, after I got out from the first guy, I should've probably just tucked it instead of trying to throw the ball away. That was my fault. But they've done a great job, worked really hard."

Is there a goal for you to stay longer in the pocket this year?

on staying in pocket longer this year: "I don't know. It kind of depends on the feel, in the game you always have that internal clock going off of whether you might be in the pocket too long or things of that sort. Just trying to stay in there and be a passer for as long as possible. When things breaks break down, then going out and trying to make a play."

How much of a goal was it for you to improve completion percentage?

"In the offseason, I really wanted to focus on intermediate balls of that 10 to 20-yard range of being able to complete more balls. In the quick game, I need to be at about 75% of getting it to those guys. That's the biggest thing -- completions are so contagious for an offense. Completions mean first downs and first downs mean more confidence for the O-line and the whole team. So that's what I'm really focused on, is just more completions and getting more first downs and moving the ball, no 3-and-outs, no quick drives and keeping our defense off the field."

Have you looked at the NIL much?

“I'm not really focused on it right now. In season you have so many things going on and I think it shows to, my teammates, coaches, fan base, I'm focused on the season, I want to help our team win games and I'll worry about that down the road after the season."

What are your overall thoughts on NIL and what it brings for you guys?

"I was excited. I was happy for a lot of the guys who came out and were doing a lot of the deals. Most of the guys that went on to do the bigger deals, I knew them personally so I was happy for them. Just excited for college football and where it's going, having guys have the opportunity to go make some money and help their families out and do a lot of things, so I was excited for a lot of the guys."

36 minutes ago, Fud said:

Notes on Patterson talking to boosters at a luncheon today 

“1. We should be getting players back from injury. He is not sure how ready they will be for live action.
2. Texas is physical and the DL will be the best we will face this season.
3. Texas has this game circled.
4. Concerned about team getting ready to play at first snap versus taking an hour to get mentality in the game.
5. Says team is young and we have 50 players that are freshman or sophomores.
6. The older players need to step up and help the young players learn to play with passion.
7. Only 5 safeties out of 11 ready to play this week.
10. Said Max is over thinking the deep balls and needs to play the game and it will happen.
11. Coach Kill is fine.
12. Wants people to arrive early and bring the hate for Texas.
13. Doesn’t like spending times on luncheons or coffee with coach P as it takes time from prep. Always prepping.
14. Got lots of DM’s and texts from letterman no less demanding to know who he is going to fire. He isn’t firing anyone, especially during the season. Weird vibe around this one.
15. Meal was beef and chicken fajitas.
16. The tone and vibe I got is we got nothing to lose this weekend so play the game.

17. He changed some signals because of the coaches on smu that used to coach at TCU. Said that they will completely revamp the signals for everything going forward, but most will happen in the off-season. I have to say I almost rose out of my seat to say [ What the heck? ] coach. How is this still an issue???!!!”

Over prepared........sure. What fat fucking wanker.

Edited by Longhornlove
  • Hook 'Em 2