TCU game week.

Wulaw Horn

Just now, Elmer_Fudd said:

Just watched the local weather here (Tyler area) and they did a futurecast all the way to Saturday 7 am and it showed hardly any green/rain in the Fort Worth area so who knows.

Local weatherman? Might as well shake a magic eight ball

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Atticus said:

I'm not sure if you're just trolling or not, but Evans was going to UGA until they said nah. He was damn near begging during the all-star game for people to give him another chance, and basically everyone said nah. He went past signing day trying to figure out his options, and eventually just settled on TCU.

That All-Star game interview was an astonishingly public "oops I fucked up." You rarely get to see them so pure.

23 minutes ago, Atticus said:

I'm not sure if you're just trolling or not, but Evans was going to UGA until they said nah. He was damn near begging during the all-star game for people to give him another chance, and basically everyone said nah. He went past signing day trying to figure out his options, and eventually just settled on TCU.

Of course that's what they put out there after getting rejected. You think they are going to publicly state that they F'ed it up? Evans is a good guy and wanted to clear the air during the all-start game. Took his opportunity to get his word out there, very commendable for the young man even if it didn't come off they way some think it should have. 

image.thumb.png.18baf75238c152fe2c4b915289751bac.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 24

4 minutes ago, hiphopfroggyII said:

Of course that's what they put out there after getting rejected. You think they are going to publicly state that they F'ed it up? Evans is a good guy and wanted to clear the air during the all-start game. Took his opportunity to get his word out there, very commendable for the young man even if it didn't come off they way some think it should have. 

image.thumb.png.18baf75238c152fe2c4b915289751bac.png

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Ummmm. Who have you played again?

I love your avatar, that show is hilarious I need to pick up back up.

Arkansas and SMU are pretty equal in my book. Other than that both teams have played terrible teams. Now before you come back with but Arkansas run D so much better than SMU...not so fast. Spiller averaged 8 yards a carry against piggie and Georgia Southern had a guy average 6.5 ypc against them. That is bad. 

image.thumb.png.abfc627d8b1ca59bafb373359ed589a3.png

Edited by hiphopfroggyII
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 16

Just watched the local weather here (Tyler area) and they did a futurecast all the way to Saturday 7 am and it showed hardly any green/rain in the Fort Worth area so who knows.

I’d love it if I could get away in my profession with what a weatherman does in his 8 minutes each broadcast:

Day 1:
3 minutes telling us what happened;
2 minutes telling us why it happened;
3 minutes telling us what they think will happen

Day 2:
Repeat Day 1 (with no regard for the fact that what happened doesn’t even approximate what they said would happen)

15 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

Hahahahaha holy shit you’re dumb. 

I was trying to refrain from stating the obvious because I really think we’re dealing with a special person here. Only explanation for that blatant of stupidity. Or he’s aggy. But I repeat myself…

Edited by Herbie Hancock

8 minutes ago, hiphopfroggyII said:

Had offers from Bama and Ohio St and both would have loved to get him, he chose TCU over them both. Nobody else really matters honestly. 

image.png.57e915500bab880edfdf615913596705.png

You seriously believe that TCU beat out the likes of Bama, Georgia, and Ohio State for Zach Evans?

If you're wondering why you're getting taken to the woodshed, it's because of uninformed and mentally challenged posts you've been making. It is abundantly clear that you do not follow and know absolutely nothing regarding college football recruiting.

Edited by UDontKnow
  • Hook 'Em 7

12 minutes ago, hiphopfroggyII said:

I love your avatar, that show is hilarious I need to pick up back up.

Arkansas and SMU are pretty equal in my book. Other than that both teams have played terrible teams. Now before you come back with but Arkansas run D so much better than SMU...not so fast. Spiller averaged 8 yards a carry against piggie and Georgia Southern had a guy average 6.5 ypc against them. That is bad. 

And if you take out the one 67 yard run he broke as an outlier, it comes down to 2.5 ypc. Neither TCU nor SMU would last with pig in the trenches. Duggan would probably get killed. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, hiphopfroggyII said:

Had offers from Bama and Ohio St and both would have loved to get him, he chose TCU over them both. Nobody else really matters honestly. 

image.png.57e915500bab880edfdf615913596705.png

At the end of the day…Herman got Bijan because Zach Evans wanted to play bags.  And we’re all very gruntled by that.  

@hiphopfroggyIIIf you don't want to be crowdsourced (for a second time, seems your original handle was @hiphopfroggy), educate yourself quickly and definitely before you post mouthbreather takes again.

https://www.si.com/college/recruiting/football/zach-evans-released-from-letter-of-intent

Things took a turn between then and the New Year, as Evans went back on his plan to release the news of his Georgia commitment publicly on national television. Instead, he apologized for that misunderstanding and more with the aid of UA All-America Team Pressure head coach Deion Sanders. 

Despite the back-and-forth, this recruitment is still far from settled in what has become the most unconventional of the class of 2020 cycle. 

Before the latest twist, when Evans admitted he signed in December and would announce at the game, programs like LSU, Texas A&M and Alabama were mentioned in the same breath as Georgia by the senior. 

https://www.si.com/college/georgia/recruiting/zach-evans-talks-recruitment

Evans was set to make his announcement today during the national broadcast and instead, he did an interview on the sideline alongside NFL Legend, Deion Sanders. 

He was asked where he was at in his recruitment process and Evans said: 

"I want to first apologize to all of my college coaches and apologize for the things they are hearing. I am really a good kid." 

It's also been reported that Evans has likely already sent his Letter of Intent into his preferred school. Though, when asked if he has indeed sent off his LOI after the All-American game tonight, Evans told the media: 

"Not yet."

Media members then repeated the questions, Evans responded: "They won't let me answer that." 

Then he was asked why he didn't commit today during the broadcast, Evans responded: 

"Nah it's just everything that's going on with the schools and stuff. Coaching staffs leaving." 

Then he was asked if he was talking to multiple schools he said that he was only talking to one, but can't reveal who that school was and he didn't know that he wasn't going to make his announcement until last night. 

But somehow some way, TCU beat out everyone else in the race to win Zach Evans's signature. If you continue to believe that, get fucked.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

You seriously believe that TCU beat out the likes of Bama, Georgia, and Ohio State for Zach Evans?

If you're wondering why you're getting taken to the woodshed, it's because of uninformed and mentally challenged posts you've been making. It is abundantly clear that you do not follow and know absolutely nothing regarding college football recruiting.

Naw it's UDontKnow that dontknow what you are talking about. TCU beats out Bama and the likes regularly for recruits. If fact it just happened again 3 days ago. Guess UDontKnow what you think you know Mr. UDontKnow. 

image.thumb.png.e11dc5566bb4f0307d59569f1a8f0193.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 27

1 minute ago, UDontKnow said:

@hiphopfroggyIIIf you don't want to be crowdsourced (for a second time, seems your original handle was @hiphopfroggy), educate yourself quickly and definitely before you post mouthbreather takes again.

https://www.si.com/college/recruiting/football/zach-evans-released-from-letter-of-intent

But somehow some way, TCU beat out everyone else in the race to win Zach Evans's signature. If you continue to believe that, get fucked.

Yea he was released from his letter of intent because he asked to be released from his letter of intent. Of course UGA is going to try and spit it. Have you ever met anyone from Georgia? They are all lying scumbags. 

But again who cares about Georgia anyway? Bama and Ohio St most definitely offered and still wanted him at the time of his TCU commitment. All the other programs are meaningless also rans when it comes to recruiting and don't matter anyway.

image.thumb.png.89258636f419782cfde540e848dd3ecf.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 24

5 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

Don’t forget that Evans is the first and remains the only 5* that TCU has landed since at least 2009. But yeah, he “chose” TCU 🤣

56 minutes ago, MirrOlure said:

I’d love it if I could get away in my profession with what a weatherman does in his 8 minutes each broadcast:

Day 1:
3 minutes telling us what happened;
2 minutes telling us why it happened;
3 minutes telling us what they think will happen

Day 2:
Repeat Day 1 (with no regard for the fact that what happened doesn’t even approximate what they said would happen)

Yep, give me a job any day where you get paid good money and only have to be right about 30% of the time.

23 minutes ago, fellside said:

How did Marcel Brooks go from getting snaps for LSU in the national championship game on pass rushing downs to being a WR with two catches through three games at TCU?

I totally understand he's a head case, but that move to offense still confuses me.

Yea it's frustrating, TCU fans would like him back on D for sure. My guess is they promised him a shot at WR to get him to transfer. 

image.thumb.png.2a93e83cd9c06cbd934a7552be3afcb1.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 13

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

That All-Star game interview was an astonishingly public "oops I fucked up." You rarely get to see them so pure.

right, but all he did was use his phone to try to give some out of town family members directions to the game so they could come watch him play? Am I really supposed to believe that all his scholarship offers were pulled because of this and he was left choosing between TCU and UNT?

Seems strange that you guys are so hung up and seemingly upset about Zach Evans recruitment, especially when y'all were out of it having already landed Bijan Robinson. Sorry that it seem I am the messenger regarding TCU's recruiting success lately but I'm not sure why that makes some of you angry. 

There are plenty of 4 stars on the TCU team that chose TCU over Bama straight out of high school, another one just did three days ago. No reason for this to be upsetting. 

image.png.1da9186a25a664bfb1928388a16555f9.png

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 22

2 hours ago, hiphopfroggyII said:

lol not true at all.  He used his phone during a high school game, whoop de doo. Still had offers from every major program and was the #1 recruit in the nation at one point. Every school would have taken him and he choose TCU over them.  Well every other school besides UT perhaps because y'all already had Bijan but nobody at TCU would trade Evans for Bijan, I'm sure y'all feel the same. Evans is the best RB in the nation from the view of Frog Fans. He has been an exemplary young man since arriving on Campus, above and beyond what anyone could have asked or hoped for. 

image.png.bf4ff330c00e851df301cd2e40f80c91.png

I just wanted to be clear.  You could do either or.  You don’t have to do both.

1 hour ago, USNALonghorn said:

And if you take out the one 67 yard run he broke as an outlier, it comes down to 2.5 ypc. Neither TCU nor SMU would last with pig in the trenches. Duggan would probably get killed. 

But the Georgia southern running back can average 6.5 ypc? I mean c'mon man that is not good. Zack Evans would average 10ypc against piggie if they are letting the Georgia southern rb get 6.5 

• Fuck You 11