2021-22 Big XII Basketball Thread of Fuck Baylor

El Diablo

This is why I fucking hate playing in Morgantown. Huggins teams body check every single player every time down the floor and dare the officials to call it, and they won't because they're scared of that fat fucking blob sitting on his goddamn stool on the sideline.

I hope we come out in the 2nd and bury them, but it's going to be hard getting absolutely no calls.

• Like 1

A Big 12 home crowd getting questionable officiating isn’t anything new. The “woe is Tech” shit is getting old, y’all. Good squads find a way to overcome it and you did.  This WV squad sucks ass, it’s not like it was Lawrence or Waco or Ames 

Edited by Js1
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Js1 said:

A Big 12 home crowd getting questionable officiating isn’t anything new. The “woe is Tech” shit is getting old, y’all. Good squads find a way to overcome it and you did.  This WV squad sucks ass, it’s not like it was Lawrence or Waco or Ames 

It's more frustration about how WVU plays, daring the refs to call fouls on them every trip down the court than anything else, it's similar to how Baylor played football under Briles and similarly frustrating to watch, even if you're winning.

8 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Tell me you didn’t watch the game without telling me you didn’t watch the game. 

This wasn’t normal home calls.  If you had watched the game, you would know why Tech fans are upset. 

1 hour ago, Brian Fantana said:

This is why I fucking hate playing in Morgantown. Huggins teams body check every single player every time down the floor and dare the officials to call it, and they won't because they're scared of that fat fucking blob sitting on his goddamn stool on the sideline.

I hope we come out in the 2nd and bury them, but it's going to be hard getting absolutely no calls.

This squad said, "Fuck the refs. and the 400#blob on your sideline."

Wreck Em!!!

1 hour ago, Brian Fantana said:

Like OUs offensive line in football. Hold like crazy and dare the refs to call it. They know they won’t throw the flag every play and at some point they stop giving a shit.

Edited by 'stache
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

21 minutes ago, Js1 said:

It was gorilla ball, that is the MO for huggyboi.

To your point, Tech absolutely answered the (whistle) and powered through.

Edited by slorch

3 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Amazing how Baylor went from looking like world beaters to looking like everyone has figured them out this year so quickly.

"Wait, they're rapists, murderers, and cat killers? Fuck these guys. Let's stick it to them."

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Well, OSU isn't making the tournament, regardless.  I don't think the committee will exclude 3 eligible teams of 9 out of the Big 12.

829979333_ScreenShot2022-02-05at18_39_50.thumb.png.4d2705ea35fd4716e8d62dbe9e9d758c.png

Tell me based on overall record, conference record, and general trajectory, which two or more of the bottom five teams you expect to make the Tournament. ISU has a pretty easy schedule remaining, so I think they're relatively safe. However, this conference could only land half of its teams in the Tournament if those five cannibalize each other. It's likely six, but I don't see more than that barring a conference tournament champion from OSU, KSU, OU, or WVU.

Edited by MuellerHorn
  • Like 1

I originally thought Baylor was the class of the league, but I think it's Tech.
Thing about all of this is that Kansas just always ends up winning games even when they look like shit half the time.

I’m fearful that the OT loss in Lawrence after the great comeback will eventually cost Tech the Big 12 title, somehow