[Game Thread] Texas at Baylor 11am on ABC

GreenspointTexas

Just now, Augustus said:

LOL what?

Longhorn receivers are running around all alone 

lmao yup!  every other drive we have a wide open WR.  Either the QB gets sacked, WR drops the ball, or QB throws it out of bounds.  I will give Sark this much, he can scheme guys open.  Now if we just didn't have shitty fucking players.

Just now, Dr. Beeper said:

Greenspoint is a joke. But Moore is not that good. He might start on some Power 5 teams, but I bet it’d be less than 50%. He’s an average college receiver. He has no business starting at a program like Texas. 

Moore wasn't even starting on our team until JWhitt got hurt.  He's not that good.  He's a good decent WR 3.  He's not someone you want to be your go to guy.  He's like 160 lbs.  Cannot get off press coverage, fumbles, cannot block, and has had his fair share of drops.  He can run good routes and is fast, that is about where his skillset ends.

Because they’re refusing to call holding. I saw two instances of holding Coburn on the last drive alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There's a reason why ou always shits the bed in the playoffs (besides the fact that they suck). They can't win when penalties are called properly.

2 minutes ago, victory88 said:

lmao yup!  every other drive we have a wide open WR.  Either the QB gets sacked, WR drops the ball, or QB throws it out of bounds.  I will give Sark this much, he can scheme guys open.  Now if we just didn't have shitty fucking players.

There was a blanketed Worthy again.

1 minute ago, victory88 said:

Moore wasn't even starting on our team until JWhitt got hurt.  He's not that good.  He's a good decent WR 3.  He's not someone you want to be your go to guy.  He's like 160 lbs.  Cannot get off press coverage, fumbles, cannot block, and has had his fair share of drops.  He can run good routes and is fast, that is about where his skillset ends.

Moore would have been kicked off Charlie’s team for violating the “no guns” rule.

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to [Game Thread] Texas at Baylor 11am on ABC