TCU @ Texas Series Thread

Horny Bull

9 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Yeah it's the new normal.  I do have a bit of a sense that we are kind of coming together for a post-season run.  Even Shart didn't completely melt down after a very shaky start.

Also, it is kind of nice to shove it up TCU's ass lengthwise.  They've been doing it to us for nigh on a decade now.

Shart pitched like he almost always does. The difference was 4 innings of shut down bullpen work. And Clemens...

37 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

I don't know why people keep melting down after 1 inning when we fall behind. We've been doing this for about 75% of the year and we keep finding ways to win. 

Because those people don't understand the difference between sports. They watch all sports the same.  Down 10-0 in the 2nd? Game Over. Down 65-58 with 3min to play. Game Over. If you think watching 9 innings of baseball should be done in the same manner you watch 4 quarters, you don't really know what you're watching. Baseball is not for the bitchass.

• Like 1

They should be. I would love for you guys to take our place at the Austin regional. It's a relatively winnable regional for an SEC team, but I just hate dealing with those people. Unfortunately, that would seem to be where we are headed.

aggy beggin LSU to take their spot lulz

Unreal night at the Disch. Like old times.

Bonus points. aggy lost too. 

Def like old times, wasn’t worried at all. Didn’t mean the outcome was certain. So refreshing to be down 3-0 and not think in the bottom of the first, well there’s another game lost 3-1.

I hope Pierce talks to the team tonight about keeping their composure tomorrow because TCU has nothing to play for and they were pissed at the Clemens HR/celebration. Clemens is probably going to catch a pitch in the back tomorrow. 

We don't need guys tossed tomorrow. Especially Clemens. 

If they don’t want the other team to celebrate a home run then they should tell their pitchers to throw better pitches. Why do all these bitch asses think horns up is disrespectful, but horns down aren’t. Fuck every bitch ass loser motherfucker that isn’t a longhorn.

Cosign

1 hour ago, Steamboat1874 said:

Please do not compare that DDA guy to us Wild Bunch members......

It is insulting.

Any screen shots of the large breasted woman in the white shirt behind the first base dugout?

LHN had a great shot of her bending over showing us those great tits.

That was my wife.