If You Love Arby's and Vodka, You Are In Luck

Vic Mackey

Vodka usually isn’t served with French fries.

Arby’s recently added a new variety of fries to its menu. To celebrate this event, the fast-food chain has announced a new type of booze that has a flavor inspired by the popular side dish.

Crinkle Fry Vodka and Curly Fry Vodka will be available in limited quantities on November 18 and then again on November 22. According to a press release, the bottles will cost $59.99 each and will be available through ArbysVodka.com.

Chief Marketing Officer at Arby’s Patrick Schwing said, "Though we’ve mastered the art of drive-thru fries, we wanted to take it one step further by making them 80-proof. Being a potato-based liquor, this limited edition vodka is infused with Crinkle and Curly Fry flavor so Arby’s fans who are of legal drinking age can responsibly enjoy our menu from bag to bottle."

The beverage is distilled using cayenne, paprika, onion and garlic in order to recreate the flavor profile of Arby’s fries. The Crinkle Fry Vodka is also made with kosher salt and sugar. Not surprisingly, the vodka will also be distilled from potatoes at Tattersall Distilling.

he vodka will only be available to customers in the following states: California, Connecticut, Florida, Idaho, Louisiana, Minnesota, Nebraska, Nevada, Oregon, West Virginia and Wyoming.

Arby’s will also be releasing two signature Bloody Mary recipes that were developed with celebrity chef Justin Sutherland. The recipes, which will be revealed on the restaurant’s social media channels, will incorporate other popular Arby’s items and sauces as well. 

arbys.PNG

33 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Vodka usually isn’t served with French fries.

Arby’s recently added a new variety of fries to its menu. To celebrate this event, the fast-food chain has announced a new type of booze that has a flavor inspired by the popular side dish.

Crinkle Fry Vodka and Curly Fry Vodka will be available in limited quantities on November 18 and then again on November 22. According to a press release, the bottles will cost $59.99 each and will be available through ArbysVodka.com.

Chief Marketing Officer at Arby’s Patrick Schwing said, "Though we’ve mastered the art of drive-thru fries, we wanted to take it one step further by making them 80-proof. Being a potato-based liquor, this limited edition vodka is infused with Crinkle and Curly Fry flavor so Arby’s fans who are of legal drinking age can responsibly enjoy our menu from bag to bottle."

The beverage is distilled using cayenne, paprika, onion and garlic in order to recreate the flavor profile of Arby’s fries. The Crinkle Fry Vodka is also made with kosher salt and sugar. Not surprisingly, the vodka will also be distilled from potatoes at Tattersall Distilling.

he vodka will only be available to customers in the following states: California, Connecticut, Florida, Idaho, Louisiana, Minnesota, Nebraska, Nevada, Oregon, West Virginia and Wyoming.

Arby’s will also be releasing two signature Bloody Mary recipes that were developed with celebrity chef Justin Sutherland. The recipes, which will be revealed on the restaurant’s social media channels, will incorporate other popular Arby’s items and sauces as well. 

arbys.PNG

schwing GIF

• Hook 'Em 1

Overall I thought that movie was a downer but the first 5 minutes and the scene where he drinks out of the bucket (that's enough detail this early on a Sunday) were hilarious.

I also thought it seemed long.  Just googled "Sideways, Full Movie" and it's over 2 hours.  Damn, hire a fucking editor.  

Edited by Bullneck

19 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

This reminds of one time I was in the liquor store and they had a clearance section, I saw a bottle of flavored vodka for $2.99.  What flavor you ask, tobacco…..   Why??

The clearance bin can have some hidden gold, but usually it's full of bad ideas.

23 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

This reminds of one time I was in the liquor store and they had a clearance section, I saw a bottle of flavored vodka for $2.99.  What flavor you ask, tobacco…..   Why??

So we can have threads like the one last year when (I forget the poster) gave us blow-by-blow of drinking a bottle of flavored bourbon. We need a reprise. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, nnm said:

So we can have threads like the one last year when (I forget the poster) gave us blow-by-blow of drinking a bottle of flavored bourbon. We need a reprise. 

That was an incredible evening. I was laughing my ass off.   Gorilla something or something gorilla was the poster.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, markstanco said:

Im holding out on these weird flavors unless Allsup's burrito flavored vodka hits the shelves.   

Just put an entire bottle of exlax in your favorite vodka and you’ll have the same effect. 

• Haha 1