• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

34 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

Interesting concept. That should work well in colleyville where they cant even stack logs. Hopefully that thing has a kill switch that is easily accessible. 

On the other hand, don't forget about the freight shuttle system they invented in 2016 to move goods back and forth. You might recognize it as a train, which was invented in the early 1800's but don't let that get in the way of good bull!  I wonder how much that little study cost Texas taxpayers while these yokels spent $500M on Kroger field?

https://tti.tamu.edu/freight-shuttle/

I... I just don't have words for this. 

Literally every time I think these people can't get any more dumb or less self aware I come across something so astoundingly stupid it hurts my brain. 

The preliminary evaluation indicated that this type of system could be both technically feasible and economically sustainable.

Wow. What was the preliminary evaluation? Examining the two hundred successful years of freight transport by train that has proven to be both feasible and sustainable?

• Like 1

I was going to make a comment but I'll just let this speak for itself

I’m a Bama guy,

But I have a lot of Aggies in my family and I had a blast watching the A&M teams of that era. I even got to go to a game at Kyle Field with my cousin who was a student there at the time, and it was my favorite non-Bama football experience ever, though I’ll admit I almost shat my pants the first time I felt the upper deck start swaying during the War Hymn. Anyway, glad to see those throwback unis, they really bring back some good memories for me.

Looking forward to a great game between my two favorite football programs this week. Thanks as always to the GBH folks for the insightful and hilarious articles leading up to it. I don’t know what it is about the writers here, but you guys always manage to poke fun at my beloved Crimson Tide in exactly the right way to make me snort-laugh. Roll Tide, and (every week but this week) Gig ‘Em.

Where is the meteorite when you need it

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I was going to make a comment but I'll just let this speak for itself

Where is the meteorite when you need it

Whatever Horn it was who posted on Texags Rivalries as "Ty Webb" 10-15 years ago was really good at chronicling visits to Pyle Field. He would always get the yokels riled up.

Edited by Tex Pete

11 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

Whatever Horn it was who posted on Texags Rivalries as "Ty Webb" 10-15 years ago was really good at chronicling visits to Pyle Field. He would always get the yokels riled up.

I mean, just read this guys sbnation bio (first of all, who the fuck types out a bio on sbnation):

2004 'Bama grad. Lifelong hardcore fan. Former social chairman of Mallet Assembly, the greatest bunch of drunken, degenerate geniuses a man could ever hope to know. Recently returned to Sweet Home Alabama from a long exile in basketball country. Former athlete and current harmless geek. Proud rocker of a Star Wars tattoo. BDSM advice blogger. Madly in love and sharing my life with a Brazilian sea witch and our amazingly vibrant and brilliant girlfriend, a couple of dogs, and two furry idiot cats. Best friends with a parrot.

I give the SEC credit for being the dominant conference this season.

THIS season.

I still contend that they aren't really tested with these junior colleges.  The eight home games that they are allowed is bullshit, and they will get the benefit of the doubt in ALL rankings, but there will be a correction next year that will be obvious.

Alabama may even be stronger next year, but the rest are going to fall back some.  I don't think Georgia will keep it up, for instance.

aggy will suck this year and next. 

lol...folks always forget that we have a kickass nonconference game damn near every year, and the vast majority of time it’s off campus.

we’ll travel anywhere to play anyone.

and we’re young and inexperienced this year...we’ll be better next year.

12 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

LOL, interesting way to talk shit, bitch.  "My boss signs my paychecks!  I'm a badass!!"  I guess when she doesn't sign them you have to go blow dudes to make rent?  Keep winning, bro. 

LULZ

LULZ? Are you a 14 year old girl or just an old out of touch pedo?

Oh wait, you're an OU fan. That explains it. 

• Like 1