• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

1 hour ago, LTtxfan said:

article quote...

"And after four games where there were many more highs than lows, even in losses to two national-powerhouse programs, running the table is not out of the picture for Jimbo Fisher and his staff."

"De plane! De plane! ...... Welcome To Fantasy Island"

de-plane-2.jpg?1492043369

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Loved this post also.........

Well to be fair they have beaten an SEC team and we haven't...

8 hours ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Loved this post also.........

Well to be fair they have beaten an SEC team and we haven't...

How many teams from other conferences have beaten an sec team since the aggys have? Texas, North Texas....I'm sure there's plenty more.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Treefidy said:

It starts at the top in aggyland, the need for validation from others rather than merits from within oneself. 

"Can't wait for the commentators to start praising aggy".  I guarantee 99% of aggy would make a deal to never win a MNC in exchange for praise and validation from the public.   If general opinion was that aggy was "just as good as Bama" and it was stated publicly I t would be better than actually winning.  

There's probably 1% who would take 1 MNC and never win another game just as long as they got that 1 night of glory.   

Its sad really.  

I'm surprised they don't buy advertising on the LHN to promote their great team and school.....and show highlights from their moral victories.

17 hours ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

This is my favorite part about aggy's latest moral victory.

Last year the line had Bama +25.  Aggy lost by 8 and was only outgained by 48 yards.

This year the line is 26.  Aggy loses by 22 and is outgained by 131 yards which, btw, is probably skewed by the fact that Bama took their feet off the gas by the middle of the 3rd quarter.

What does aggy math get you?  "Hey!  We're better-coached this year, the talent is there, we're so close.  Moral victories for everyone!!!!"

If I was Saban, I'd have a body-guard with me at all times.  aggy won't do shit as long as Saban is there....and aggy knows it.  I'm surprised aggy doesn't send Saban 3-4 of these every week:

"Mel's Country Café in Texas sells the Mega Mel Burger with 1.5 pounds of ground beef, a pound of bacon, 1/4 pound of American cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, pickle and bun. It weighs in at an estimated 4,556 calories."

2 minutes ago, MrPhlegm said:

Southwestern?

I didn't see no historicalllly black conference football scores in that. I did see a Big 8 team wax a SOUTHWEST CONFERENCE aggy team.

Fucking idoit whippersnapper dumbass.

What are you trying to spell here..?
What of Oklahoma vs USC/ Oklahoma State vs Texas A&M, isn't #Southwestern..?

2 hours ago, Scholz said:

This.  They think that since Bama didn't even need to run on them, they "stopped the run" and won't have a problem with the Tigers.  Heh.

I want to say AL attempted 20+ runs plays?  So I get where they are coming from.  They essentially have three tackles and an over-sized end on the line.  Which means their run defense should be somewhat decent.  Problems are, they have zero pass rush, no depth at LB, and their secondary is slow.  

Their main concern should be injuries at LB and in the secondary.  They have effectively two LB's on their roster.  Playing in the SEC.  Two....

Yeah, have fun with that Ag's

• Like 1

IT's SOUTHWEST CONFERENCE not SOUTHWESTERN CONFERENCE aka SWAK, a historically black school conference you aggy moron. Ps okies are yankees and aggy am farmers, not a goddamn thing southwestern about either of em ya fucking aggy sec goat felcher.

6 minutes ago, ztejas said:

He thinks OU and OSU played in the SOUTHWEST conference.

Pretty sure your nomenclature is more apt. 

I owe you a posi-rep...

2 minutes ago, MrPhlegm said:
9 minutes ago, kopp0e said:

IT's SOUTHWEST CONFERENCE not SOUTHWESTERN CONFERENCE aka SWAK, a historically black school conference you aggy moron. Ps okies are yankees and aggy am farmers, not a goddamn thing southwestern about either of em ya fucking aggy sec goat felcher.

I am talking of region, not conference... And SWAC, not with a K, you can't spell "conference" with a K... And you missed again, I have never stated as a fan of A&M...

3 minutes ago, MrPhlegm said:
11 minutes ago, kopp0e said:

If you're going to be a pedantic fuck at least understand the context of what you're replying to. 

Just now, ztejas said:

If you're going to be a pedantic fuck at least understand the context of what you're replying to. 

Extrapolate, a bit, (still owe you a posi-rep, not withstanding)... Southwestern as in region of the United States, containing Oklahoma/Texas/New Mexico/Arizona/ California...

17 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

I want to say AL attempted 20+ runs plays?  So I get where they are coming from.  They essentially have three tackles and an over-sized end on the line.  Which means their run defense should be somewhat decent.  Problems are, they have zero pass rush, no depth at LB, and their secondary is slow.  

Their main concern should be injuries at LB and in the secondary.  They have effectively two LB's on their roster.  Playing in the SEC.  Two....

Yeah, have fun with that Ag's

Damien Harris averaged 7.4 ypc on 7 carries. Najee Harris averaged 5.4 ypc on 8 carries. When the lesser of your two running backs is averaging 5.4 ypc, your running game is doing ok.

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

My only question is...with 3820 posts, how the fuck did kopp0e get 472 likes? 

To be fair, that's only 12% of posted "liked" on average, so more often than not, my post just fall to the wayside, it would seem...
Here is the press conference for Arkansas head coach Chad Morris, on his thoughts on what is needed to beat the aggies on Saturday:

4 minutes ago, kopp0e said:

To be fair, that's only 12% of posted "liked" on average, so more often than not, my post just fall to the wayside, it would seem...
Here is the press conference for Arkansas head coach Chad Morris, on his thoughts on what is needed to beat the aggies on Saturday:

It's okay he thinks having more reps than posts makes his penis bigger

Interesting stuff I came across.  aggys 1 MNC came in 1939, they did finish undefeated along with Cornell. In the last week undefeated Tennessee was ranked 1 and would have been the champion had they not lost to USC.  USC probably would have moved up to #1 if the week prior to Tennessee they tied UCLA 0-0 in front of 103,330 people.

1940 aggy almost went undefeated for a second straight season, but they lost the last game to us. Poor aggy.  

But what's really interesting is the 1944 season, when we had the war time college football where military related teams were highly represented.  The top 20 included Army, Navy, Randolph field, Bainbridge NTS, Iowa pre-flight, March field, Norman NAS, El Toro Marines, Great Lakes Navy, Fort Pierce, St. Mary's pre-flight, and Second Air Force.  

Thats a serious murders row, conspicuously missing is aggy.  They were ranked in 1943 and 1945, but in that one year when we were neck deep in WWII and college football was dominated by actual military associated schools, aggy was nowhere to be seen.  I had always assumed their success in that short period of time had to to with military association, but apparently even that is false.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TexasMan said:

aggy got punked on and off the field. 

HA!  Bama thought they were installing a dog door so they didn't have to get off the couch when there was a recruit scratching on the door.  

Instead a family of possums came in, shit all over the house, and Bama can't get rid of them.  Here's a hint Bama, check the trophy room, they are most likely mesmerized all the shiny objects or trying to open the cases to steal some hardware.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Treefidy said:

Interesting stuff I came across.  aggys 1 MNC came in 1939, they did finish undefeated along with Cornell. In the last week undefeated Tennessee was ranked 1 and would have been the champion had they not lost to USC.  USC probably would have moved up to #1 if the week prior to Tennessee they tied UCLA 0-0 in front of 103,330 people.

1940 aggy almost went undefeated for a second straight season, but they lost the last game to us. Poor aggy.  

But what's really interesting is the 1944 season, when we had the war time college football where military related teams were highly represented.  The top 20 included Army, Navy, Randolph field, Bainbridge NTS, Iowa pre-flight, March field, Norman NAS, El Toro Marines, Great Lakes Navy, Fort Pierce, St. Mary's pre-flight, and Second Air Force.  

Thats a serious murders row, conspicuously missing is aggy.  They were ranked in 1943 and 1945, but in that one year when we were neck deep in WWII and college football was dominated by actual military associated schools, aggy was nowhere to be seen.  I had always assumed their success in that short period of time had to to with military association, but apparently even that is false.  

Stupid sip. aggy was out single-handedly winning WWII.

• Like 1

Extrapolate, a bit, (still owe you a posi-rep, not withstanding)... Southwestern as in region of the United States, containing Oklahoma/Texas/New Mexico/Arizona/ California...

Okie as in yankee. Southwestern* as in part of the Southwest Conference.

*in Georgetown.

You, aggy, whoop. Back to texags.

dc8b3e3e4dd1d4d7b976e14aeae90169.jpg