• Replies 72.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Recently at the USC tailgate I was asked if I graduated from UT. I said yes and told the guy I lost my ring and had a chance to replace it but I am not a fucking aggy that has a heart attack over a ring so I did not replace it. His friend then tells me the guy's son just graduated from A&M in May and had a huge ring ceremony. The buddy started laughing said to him, I am glad my son got away from that cult since they had started at A&M together. Guy had a tent next to us and no longer was friendly after my comment. The facebook post is all about the conniption, it is not like the ring given to football players was for a championship or something.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

Recently at the USC tailgate I was asked if I graduated from UT. I said yes and told the guy I lost my ring and had a chance to replace it but I am not a fucking aggy that has a heart attack over a ring so I did not replace it. His friend then tells me the guy's son just graduated from A&M in May and had a huge ring ceremony. The buddy started laughing said to him, I am glad my son got away from that cult since they had started at A&M together. Guy had a tent next to us and no longer was friendly after my comment. The facebook post is all about the conniption, it is not like the ring given to football players was for a championship or something.

But do they  have any tattoos!  Known a few of these gems.  They catch much shit.  And it never gets old.  Ever!  

One I know did his undergrad at Texas State or some shit like that and later did some worthless grad work (some one of two year deal) @ Ag to "get his ring".  Those are the best.  

1 hour ago, crimsonlonghorn said:

How the fuck does a just ring fall off and you don't know?

I lost my wedding ring once when I took it off and put it down and forgot about it (then found it later), but I don't see how you can't realize it fell off your finger, even it it was loose. 

And how the fuck do you not "put it on securely". If it was tight when you first took it off, how is it not tight when you put it back on?

Jesus. 

Finger shaped like butt plug. Have to get it over the big part.

tumblr_lg7oj8jUKq1qh0nago1_400.jpg

Edited by Kel Varnsen

Serious question, as a recent CFB fan recently exposed to the aggy "traditions" (2012) is every Damn thing any idiot aggi does become a tradition? They seem to have more "traditions" than the rest of the SEC teams combined. The gay milkman thing is disturbing to say the least. Are the students dressed in Military in An ROTC type program, or is it more of a fraternity? I have great respect for the Military, but they also seem creepy.
It is 'aggy' not 'aggi', aggy boy.

2 hours ago, utee94 said:

The weirdness of wanting to show a complete stranger not one, but two, rings aside... if these things are so cherished, how could you not realize it wasn't back on your finger?

I'm guessing the "precious young Aggie fan" performed a fine troll job and slipped it into his pocket.  I'd check ebay in a day or two.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-29424-1390763024-0.

Dear aggy,

I am an Ole 'Miss fan that attended your fagtabulous football arena environment last Saturday. You is the bestest fans EVAR!

I got lost seven times from when I got out of my car in the parking lot and finally found the stadium that was right beside the parking lot. While I was walking around, trying to find an aggy in a fake military uniform to thank for my freedom, I saw one of the finest fans EVAR bashing another of the finest fans EVAR with a hammer. I thanked the man with the hammer for protecting my freedoms.

A Houston man was arrested in College Station after he hit a 21-year-old with a hammer during a tailgating spot dispute on Friday.

Police said the argument began when 57-year-old Robert Patterson removed the 21-year-old’s stakes from the ground that outlined the area claimed for tailgating at the football game the following day.

When police arrived at the tailgating spot near the Texas A&M University Student Rec Center, the victim had a visible red spot on his arm from the hammer.

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/tamu-football/texas-am-fan-allegedly-hits-21-year-old-with-hammer-at-tailgate-gets-arrested/

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Like 1

Dear aggy,
I am an Ole 'Miss fan that attended your fagtabulous football arena environment last Saturday. You is the bestest fans EVAR!
I got lost seven times from when I got out of my car in the parking lot and finally found the stadium that was right beside the parking lot. While I was walking around, trying to find an aggy in a fake military uniform to thank for my freedom, I saw one of the finest fans EVAR bashing another of the finest fans EVAR with a hammer. I thanked the man with the hammer for protecting my freedoms.

A Houston man was arrested in College Station after he hit a 21-year-old with a hammer during a tailgating spot dispute on Friday.

Police said the argument began when 57-year-old Robert Patterson removed the 21-year-old’s stakes from the ground that outlined the area claimed for tailgating at the football game the following day.

When police arrived at the tailgating spot near the Texas A&M University Student Rec Center, the victim had a visible red spot on his arm from the hammer.

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/tamu-football/texas-am-fan-allegedly-hits-21-year-old-with-hammer-at-tailgate-gets-arrested/

749fa58e589f348b9e9813bba5cc301d.gif

Here's how much UAB will make for playing at A&M this weekend (hint: it's a lot)Posted on 11/14/18 at 1:02 pm
uArw.png1dArw.png0
bkm1.png
DallasNews.com 
quote:
The Blazers are 9-1 overall, ranked in the coaches poll and already clinched their spot in the Conference USA championship game. 

They also represent the Aggies' most expensive non conference game this season. UAB is set to earn $1.6 million for making an appearance at Kyle Field, according to a document obtained through an open records request.

-Y'all are gonna lose to a team that didn't have a football program 2 years ago!
Edited by Cairn Horn88
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:
Here's how much UAB will make for playing at A&M this weekend (hint: it's a lot)Posted on 11/14/18 at 1:02 pm
uArw.png1dArw.png0
bkm1.png
DallasNews.com 
quote:
The Blazers are 9-1 overall, ranked in the coaches poll and already clinched their spot in the Conference USA championship game. 

They also represent the Aggies' most expensive non conference game this season. UAB is set to earn $1.6 million for making an appearance at Kyle Field, according to a document obtained through an open records request.

If they end up winning, they’ll be getting about the same $ per win from aggy as Jimbo. Huh.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

Hot off the press

Thanks. LMAO. What the hell did she think was going to happen?  I’m sure she practiced so she thought she could pull it off but the very nature of that stunt, you probably have a 75% chance of failure which results in falling awkwardly on your face. 

9 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:
uArw.png1dArw.png0
bkm1.png
DallasNews.com 
quote:

-Y'all are gonna lose to a team that didn't have a football program 2 years ago!

UAB has always been at least decent aside from the stretch that led up to the program disappearing. It shouldn't be - and isn't - a hard place to win 7-8 games at. 

But I'm sure none of the aggy boosters thought twice about writing a 7 figure check to a team that can very well show up and beat you if you let them. 

8 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

Thanks. LMAO. What the hell did she think was going to happen?  I’m sure she practiced so she thought she could pull it off but the very nature of that stunt, you probably have a 75% chance of failure which results in falling awkwardly on your face. 

Got it from /r/LonghornNation. Reddit absolutely ate it up and then it got pulled because I'm sure some fucking snowflake got offended. 

So - enjoy it while it's still up on gyphy (I pray it doesn't get taken down there but it shouldn't).

*gyfcat, giphy, gyphy whatever the fuck

Edited by ztejas
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

It needs to be preserved for posterity because it perfectly personifies what it means to be aggy 

Done. Anyone who wants the .mp4 can pm me. 

Edited by ztejas
Nvm - not going to go down that road - we can all think it

Got it from /r/LonghornNation. Reddit absolutely ate it up and then it got pulled because I'm sure some fucking snowflake got offended. 
So - enjoy it while it's still up on gyphy (I pray it doesn't get taken down there but it shouldn't).
*gyfcat, giphy, gyphy whatever the fuck
78d2c21b3a00d5b53b33ac03067ec9c6.gif
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, MrPhlegm said:

Where can I host the full gif? It is 16mb so tapa wont host it. Had to chop it to get it under 5mb.

Try streamable maybe?

Streamable should work - they let you upload up to 1 GB. 

I would be VERY CAREFUL about anything even bordering on underage nudity, though. Kind of a weird vid in that regard, unfortunately.

Edited by ztejas

2 hours ago, Lhorn said:

I would think that being a g g y would increase the percentages significantly. I think what she was thinking is practicing Landing from a fall so in the roller coaster crashes she stands a better chance of surviving

1 minute ago, SHOOTER12 said:

I would think that being a g g y would increase the percentages significantly. I think what she was thinking is practicing Landing from a fall so in the roller coaster crashes she stands a better chance of surviving

I think "understanding gravity" is a 3000 level class at atm. You usually don't take it until at least sophomore year. 

AGGY ... Clemson. NOTE: 4 Years ago aggy dropped their Oregon series (not mutual) in favor of a Clemson one. Oregon had just come off its appearance in the Championship game while Clemson was far from looking like world beaters, and aggy still riding the "we beat Bama" once and the JFF glory year high, really believed this was going to be a cake type win... Should have stuck with Oregon.  Lol

The Big East.  The only conference with a winning percentage vs the SEC...  GONE.

The B12 second best record vs the SEC.... Barely survived TWO assassination attempts...

The SWC third best record vs the SEC... GONE.  

I wonder what the SWC and the B12 records vs the SEC would be without the aggy many losses and minimal wins factored in.

The SWC...   Home of the one and only Death Sentence ever passed down. SMU deserved punishment, but the Death Blow was exactly that...  DEATH. It was too harsh to hit SMU with seeing there were multiple programs (some in the SWC, several in other conferences) that should have been nailed also. 

1 hour ago, miguelito said:

I'm pretty sure that's her belt that you're seeing at the end.  She only has one belt loop in the back, so you get that thong effect when she crashes and burns.

You might be right. Let me watch it 12 more times and I'll report back.

Try streamable maybe?
Streamable should work - they let you upload up to 1 GB. 
I would be VERY CAREFUL about anything even bordering on underage nudity, though. Kind of a weird vid in that regard, unfortunately.
I wnaa host a gif. A reg pic host would work. And screw imgur