• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

40 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

That racist piece of shit aggy Daniel Figurelli.

For purposes of Google, keep in mind that racist aggy Daniel Figurelli who was fired from a pwc internship for racist tweets is now known to go by Daniel Joseph.  However Daniel Joseph is still very much the same racist aggy Daniel Figurelli. 

35 minutes ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

The AI semen salesman at my grandparent's farm, back in the day, name was Richard Bull and he did indeed use the nickname Dick. We bought our semen straws from Dick Bull.

I believe this was his pitch to his aggy customers:

Dick Bull's Super-Sized Semen Straws: One Sip and Your Hooked!

50 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

For purposes of Google, keep in mind that racist aggy Daniel Figurelli who was fired from a pwc internship for racist tweets is now known to go by Daniel Joseph.  However Daniel Joseph is still very much the same racist aggy Daniel Figurelli. 

This is true. Racist aggy Daniel Figurelli is the same racist piece of shit as racist aggy Daniel Joseph. Both racist aggy pieces of shit were fired by PWC from an internship which PWC felt ought not go to a racist aggy piece of shit.

I just want to make sure I have this correct. Daniel Figurelli is Daniel Joseph and Daniel Joseph is Daniel Figurelli. Therefore Daniel Joseph is a racist piece of shit just like Daniel Figurelli is a racist piece of shit. And both Daniel Figurelli and Daniel Joseph are in dire need of cosmetic dentistry. Right?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Chad said:

2019-01-25-01-12-38-Fact-For-LSU-Fans-SE

2019-01-25-01-13-59-Fact-For-LSU-Fans-SE

2019-01-25-01-13-17-Fact-For-LSU-Fans-SE

aggy is stupid (I know it's redundant).  In 2011 with aggy and Mizzou, the Big XII distributed $159 million in revenue.  In 2017, it distributed $359 million after replacing those schools with WVU and TCU.

IOW revenue grew +133% without aggy.

Contrast that with +127% for the SEC w/aggy

Basically aggy leaving was worth +6% revenue to the Big XII.  They are the brainless rooster crowing that they made the sun rise.

Edited by sushihorn
  • Like 8

4 hours ago, sushihorn said:

aggy is stupid (I know it's redundant).  In 2011 with aggy and Mizzou, the Big XII distributed $159 million in revenue.  In 2017, it distributed $359 million after replacing those schools with WVU and TCU.

IOW revenue grew +133% without aggy.

Contrast that with +127% for the SEC w/aggy

Basically aggy leaving was worth +6% revenue to the Big XII.  They are the brainless rooster crowing that they made the sun rise.

Did you adjust your SEC revenue numbers to take into account that in 2011 SEC revenue numbers did not include T3 rights, but in 2017 they did? 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

Did you adjust your SEC revenue numbers to take into account that in 2011 SEC revenue numbers did not include T3 rights, but in 2017 they did? 

I did not and you make an excellent point.  It makes aggy look even stupider - which is a truly impressive feat.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

Not that I would ever defend aggy, but did the Big 12 figures from 2011 and 2017 both include T3 rights?

If one wants to demonstrate mental superiority, one must cover all bases. 

Edited by ImissWallyPryor

42 minutes ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

Not that I would ever defend aggy, but did the Big 12 figures from 2011 and 2017 both include T3 rights?

We retained tier 3 rights for LHN.  I really doubt the rest of the conference threw theirs into the kitty without Texas contributing and ours are the most valuable by a considerable margin anyway.

1 hour ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

32 minutes ago, sushihorn said:

We retained tier 3 rights for LHN.  I really doubt the rest of the conference threw theirs into the kitty without Texas contributing and ours are the most valuable by a considerable margin anyway.

The B12 conference has never included Tier3 rights in its annual conference distribution.  All B12 member schools negotiate and manage their own Tier3 rights separately and individually.

For Texas, the Tier3 rights are covered in the LHN and IMG deals.  The other 9 schools handle their own in various ways.  Kansas has always had very valuable Tier3 rights, and in fact was making significantly more than Texas on those Tier3 rights until the LHN deal was struck.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, utee94 said:

The B12 conference has never included Tier3 rights in its annual conference distribution.  All B12 member schools negotiate and manage their own Tier3 rights separately and individually.

For Texas, the Tier3 rights are covered in the LHN and IMG deals.  The other 9 schools handle their own in various ways.  Kansas has always had very valuable Tier3 rights, and in fact was making significantly more than Texas on those Tier3 rights until the LHN deal was struck.

And that's a really significant point.  The difference between the $35 mil payout for Big XII members and $41 mil for SEC schools is smaller than it appears because of those tier 3 rights.  In Texas' case it's $15 mil for LHN alone.

41 minutes ago, Machinator said:

quote:

In less than a month, students at Texas A&M University will get the chance to voice their thoughts on reinstating the historic rivalry football game against the University of Texas. 

The Texas A&M Student Senate voted unanimously Wednesday night to support the inclusion of a question on the next campus-wide opinion poll on Feb. 21. The question would very directly ask, "Do you support reinstating the Texas A&M University vs. University of Texas rivalry game on our nonconference football schedule?" 

Executive Director of Operations for the Student Senate Connor Hull, a junior at A&M, presented the resolution with fellow student Chipper Adams, who was one of the people encouraging Hull to propose the resolution. 

"I just think that it was a sign from both the Senate and the student body that we would be open to looking at this game being brought back," Hull said about the unanimous vote.