• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

8 hours ago, TexasMan said:

"we were better for 8 innings"

lmaoooo I can't wait for texaggy radio tomorrow. I need some Looch, Gabe, and Brauny tears after they were talking so much shit last week. 

The story of aggy life, "if only there were only 8 innings in life we never lose"...

9 hours ago, TexasMan said:

lmaoooo I can't wait for texaggy radio tomorrow. I need some Looch, Gabe, and Brauny tears after they were talking so much shit last week. 

Let me tell you about a story of a group of aggy SEC baseball players that wouldn't quit.

9 hours ago, TexasMan said:

Leave it to Gabe Bock to try and score baseball like match play in golf so they can claim victory. Bet looch is over in the corner muttering 8 innings, 8 innings, we really won. Pathetic losers they are.

One interesting aspect of aggy culture is you can watch their critical weaknesses play out in real time. Their legendary lack of self-awareness and inability to even attempt critical thinking makes them unable to understand where this year's baseball team succeeded, where it failed, and what adjustments need to be made in order to take the next step forward in the evolution of a truly competitive program.

Instead, they rationalize their failures, comically attribute their shortcomings to farcical conspiracies, and insist their current team embodied greatness at the highest level. If they could only add in the worship of a false hero (who of course, will take them to the promised land next year), their denial would be complete.

This is how they view every effort in their world. And the best part is that they will never change.

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, TexasMan said:

It's hilarious that they get to pick the specific 8 innings they like best.  Just like how those fucksticks do with picking a football time period where they were "dominant".  Pathetic losers.

20 minutes ago, RTF Horn said:

It's hilarious that they get to pick the specific 8 innings they like best.  Just like how those fucksticks do with picking a football time period where they were "dominant".  Pathetic losers.

If only baseball proclaimed its winner like a boxing match, aggy would never lose.

McRaven officially stepped down as UT System Chancellor last Thursday. Faulkner is interim until the new person is announced. So far, Faulkner has been on the job two days.

Cue the aggy bleating "They can't find anyone to take the job. Turned down by everyone."

I wish they would just make the damned announcement. Bring the drummer boy back to Texas.

Near the end of the Texas-aggy game, I told the wife I was going to the store after the game and asked if her and the kids wanted to come along. They did.

So we're watching the top of the 9th and it's taking a while. The wife asks why it's taking so long and I say, "Because aggy sucks and can't get us out." Finally finish the top of the 9th and I shut it off and say "Let's go."

We get the kids loaded into their car seats and head out. I turn the radio on to listen to the end and hear Craig Way say, "...throws to first and that'll do it! Longhorns win..."

Wife: Is it over?

Me: Yep.

Wife: Wow, that was fast! It's only been like 2 seconds since we shut the TV off!

Me: I told you - aggy sucks.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

Better for 8 innings? Are you fucking kidding me? The aggy delusion is uncanny.

Sure they were:

aggy held IU scoreless for 8 innings

aggy scored 7 runs on 17 hits, including 8 doubles

aggy gave up 9 runs in 1st inning, ultimately losing 9-7

Now do you see how they were better for those last 8 innings.  Whoop! 

10 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Sure they were:

aggy held IU scoreless for 8 innings

aggy scored 7 runs on 17 hits, including 8 doubles

aggy gave up 9 runs in 1st inning, ultimately losing 9-7

Now do you see how they were better for those last 8 innings.  Whoop! 

Instead of proclaiming yesterday's game as an example of aggy greatness, they should try explaining how a team can hold an opponent scoreless for 8 innings, bang out 17 hits, and still lose. Only aggy.