Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

They are scared to play.  The took a lesser bowl in Memphis to avoid us in Houston and they wouldn't schedule us home and away in '22-'23 despite CDC calling them.  Not only are they painfully dumb and dishonest, they're cowardly as well.  Bad way to go through life.

• Like 1

• Replies 72.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

38 minutes ago, Player said:

If aggy wants to mention Case McCoy and film in the same breath, then I suppose we better take a look at the only tape that really matters. 

giphy.gif

Choke on that for eternity, you aggy bitches. 

Terrence Frederick (#7) and Steven Terrell (#21) are the two aggy players who deserve to be flogged for allowing this play to happen. DeRuyter has only been bringing three during that drive and the ags were getting picked to pieces by short throws. The DBs were pretty much lost in their assignments for most of the drive, as they were being told not to let anyone get behind them.

DeRuyter brought 5 on this scramble play, leaving the middle open. They DBs continued to play deep cover. The ags were so worried about a deep pass (from of all people, Case McCoy) that they even left the check down receiver (#5, Jeremy Hills) completely uncovered. Two receivers to either side, one running a go route, the others running out routes. Rush 5, leave the RB and the QB entirely unaccounted for. That left 6 aggy defensive backs covering four UT receivers (all four of whom were no more than 8 feet from the sideline, leaving 40' side-to side completely uncovered) with no one having responsibility for the middle. If McCoy would have tossed it to Hills, he probably would have even got more yardage. An amazing decision on defense.

Yet the ags blame it on the personal foul call.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_flQKh8qn3k

Edited by Randolph Duke

33 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

Terrence Frederick (#7) and Steven Terrell (#21) are the two aggy players who deserve to be flogged for allowing this play to happen. DeRuyter has only been bringing three during that drive and the ags were getting picked to pieces by short throws. The DBs were pretty much lost in their assignments for most of the drive, as they were being told not to let anyone get behind them.

DeRuyter brought 5 on this scramble play, leaving the middle open. They DBs continued to play deep cover. The ags were so worried about a deep pass (from of all people, Case McCoy) that they even left the check down receiver (#5, Jeremy Hills) completely uncovered. Two receivers to either side, one running a go route, the others running out routes. Rush 5, leave the RB and the QB entirely unaccounted for. That left 6 aggy defensive backs covering four UT receivers (all four of whom were no more than 8 feet from the sideline, leaving 40' side-to side completely uncovered) with no one having responsibility for the middle. If McCoy would have tossed it to Hills, he probably would have even got more yardage. An amazing decision on defense.

Yet the ags blame it on the personal foul call.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_flQKh8qn3k

There were far worse personal fouls called on us during that game.  One I think was on Robinson on a third  and long play where we sacked Tannehill.  That gave them a new set of downs and allowed them to score eventually.

The helmet to helmet call they bitch about was first or second down.

18 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

There were far worse personal fouls called on us during that game.  One I think was on Robinson on a third  and long play where we sacked Tannehill.  That gave them a new set of downs and allowed them to score eventually.

The helmet to helmet call they bitch about was first or second down.

If you ask any aggy, it was on third and 50 and they stopped us for no gain.

6 hours ago, Player said:

If aggy wants to mention Case McCoy and film in the same breath, then I suppose we better take a look at the only tape that really matters. 

giphy.gif

Choke on that for eternity, you aggy bitches. 

Love me the herp derp run that set up the most satisfying field goal kick ever. Not the best, or most important kick ever, but oh so satisfying. 

3 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Love me the herp derp run that set up the most satisfying field goal kick ever. Not the best, or most important kick ever, but oh so satisfying. 

I didn't cheer, or get excited when that kick went through. I just sat and laughed uncontrollably. 

1 minute ago, Deej said:

I didn't cheer, or get excited when that kick went through. I just sat and laughed uncontrollably. 

I didn’t cheer or get excited either. Just quietly said “yes” and sat there with a completely satisfied smile on my face like I just ate a great steak. 

21 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

A little off topic, but I'm pretty sure the Surly knows more about the Aggys than the SEC Network does. 

While reviewing the Aggy's 2018 Schedule, Finebaum said "Texas A&M has had success against LSU." 

WTF??!! When? The early 90s? Seven straight losses speaks for itself. 

They haven't been shut out by LSU.  Nobody died.  What do you want?

Maybe he's trying to buy the "J" the not so Rosy Finch Boyz LLC name from whoever currently uses it?

There could be literally millions of reasons why he hasn't signed that piece of shit yet, but the only one he needs is "those rubes still pad my bank account regardless"

Does aggy really want to force him to sign? Lulz..

A little off topic, but I'm pretty sure the Surly knows more about the Aggys than the SEC Network does. 
While reviewing the Aggy's 2018 Schedule, Finebaum said "Texas A&M has had success against LSU." 

Or it proves finebaum is full of shit?

5 hours ago, Big Frog II said:

Now he has an out he can use to escape from the Twilight Zone.

Is it possible he's leaving himself an out in case something more desirable comes up?  It's obvious that anyone willing to offer that type of contract is committed to having him as coach so they are going to pay him regardless of contract not being signed.  He can drag it out waiting for a better gig, being sure to sign just before the shit hits the fan (the on field product doesn't love up to expectations).

Maybe????

25 minutes ago, deft said:

Or it proves finebaum is full of shit?

Let me preface this by saying I watch the SEC Network. I watch it regularly. It's the only place for college football news on TV for long stretches of the offseason. 

Finebaum is what he is. I guess he woke this morning thinking Bill Clinton was in office. 

I think he's knowledgeable on Bama, Auburn, Georgia, and Tennessee. Your average SEC fan probably knows more about the other 10 teams in the conference. 

It's North Korean State Television on the SEC Network right now. No mention of the SBNation documentary on cheating at Ole Miss and Mississippi State. 

56 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Let me preface this by saying I watch the SEC Network. I watch it regularly. It's the only place for college football news on TV for long stretches of the offseason. 

Finebaum is what he is. I guess he woke this morning thinking Bill Clinton was in office. 

I think he's knowledgeable on Bama, Auburn, Georgia, and Tennessee. Your average SEC fan probably knows more about the other 10 teams in the conference. 

It's North Korean State Television on the SEC Network right now. No mention of the SBNation documentary on cheating at Ole Miss and Mississippi State. 

Why would you talk about it? There's nothing new there, it's how the SEC has always operated and they always pick on the Mississippi schools so that no one important sues them. It's like SMU getting wrecked from the SWC.

Edited by texifornia

Most incompetent murderers of all time?

https://www.kvue.com/mobile/article/news/crime/conversations-reveal-son-of-austin-jewelry-store-owners-plan-to-have-parents-killed-affidavit/269-559669667

According to the Texas A&M University directory, Edison was a student in the spring.

On March 5, detectives spoke with an employee at the housing complex in College Station where Nick Shaughnessy and Edison reside. The employee said that Nick Shaughnessy had contacted her via social media about two weeks prior and told her if she were ever looking to make extra cash to let him know, the affidavit said. When she asked him what he meant, he allegedly said, "illegal activities." He then allegedly said, "anything from strippers to murders," and said he would pay her $20,000 a head with a $15,000 incentive. He then allegedly sent her skeleton emojis. The employee said at this point, she stopped responding.

When officers spoke with Nick Shaughnessy's friend, he told officers that he had mentioned faking his own death and getting the insurance money. The friend said Nick Shaughnessy was aware of the life insurance policies for his parents and that he would get over a million dollars upon the death of his parents.

According to arresting documents, alarm company records show someone accessed the Shaughnessy's account and deleted surveillance videos from around the time of the crime.

Internet records showed the account was accessed from Nick Shaughnessy and Edison's home.

This thread could be about your favorite cornbread recipe or asking about a trustworthy body shop in Denver.

Pointing out the stupidity of a stupid comment from an aggie or SEC schill is always on topic. On any topic and well worth posting

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk