Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

11 hours ago, skipperj said:

I know I give you a lot of shit, but you do know your stuff. Exactly the response I was hoping for.

And it was exactly the response I knew was forthcoming.

I did C&P RD's post on City Data - with a couple of edits (they don't like smack talk there).

Edited by Armybrat

• Replies 72.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

17 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

I love this thing. 

I can totally see dork, gallute, core moron yelling straight at that wall. 

That section probably has some aggy lore monicker absent a definite article like "corner" or "triangle" 

Ha, no doubt!

"I was honored when selected by my commander to be stationed in Corner for the Nichols State game."

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Orange^White said:

Neither Texas nor aggies ain't goin' to no Cotton Bowl this season.

For two entirely separate reasons.

He meant next year. Which I guess he's saying both teams will have 10+ wins by next year. So in a way he's complimenting the Horns? Strange. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Long con going on here.......This may happen in 2030 at a neutral site (NRG or JerrahWorld....maybe in SA if they ever replace the Alamodome) and might recur once every 5 years unless of course some earth shattering realignment occurs and the teams are back in the same conference or division (if and when conferences for football go bye bye). I don't see it in the regular rotation otherwise. Betcha we do a home & home with ND, USC again, Florida, Georgia or some other brand name before this game happens again (thinking out to 2028 and 2029 the next time our schedule has an open spot)

21 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

This is actually pretty telling on what his true thoughts on each program are.  He will always overvalue aggy and undervalue Texas.  So him claiming both teams will have about 10 wins next year is him being bullish on Texas but not much at all on aggy.

4 hours ago, South Austin said:

Maybe I'm a little slow mid-week, but somebody help me out here.

Jackass Tyler over here was calling some black kid his slave on Snapchat complete with a delightfully retrograde photoshop. No idea what the context there is, It's so stupidly racist it feels like a gigantic swing and a miss at being "ironic"

26 minutes ago, Leanderman said:

LSU their biggest rival? I thought you were suppose to beat them every now and then, not be their whipping boy?

Well, they used to claim us as their biggest rival, and they rarely beat us. One out of three times isn't a big rivalry. 

11 minutes ago, OU Sucks said:

I'm glad they confirmed aggy is scared to play our fundamentally broken program in the second paragraph.

The aggy cultural lack of critical thinking is one of their most self-identifying characteristics. Never does an aggy ask, "What if we are wrong about our assessment?" Thais is as unasked as "How can we do this better."

They are their own worst enemies. And that will not change in any of our lifetimes.

I can already tell how this weekend's baseball regional will be looked at by aggy. If they do well, it was because the "Jimbo effect" has taken over all of aggy athletics and greatness is upon them. If they do poorly, it will be because "sippy cheated" and abused the position of regional host team.

They have the mentality and maturity of little children.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Scholz said:

Ha. That was my takeaway as well.  What a bunch of loudmouthed loser dumbasses.

The other hilarious part is that they keep acting as if once they win a conference or national title (luuuuuuuuuulz), they'll be able to turn around and schedule us the next year. 

Hey dumbfucks, you have to schedule these things like 7 years out, so you're either not scared to play us or you are.  Clearly, it's the latter.

• Like 1