• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

26 minutes ago, markstanco said:
13 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:
Corps of cadets style football uniforms. Wtf is this shit?!
57c9d89c1285d.image.jpg 

No way LSU freak didn't do this.

I think Good Bull Hunting is the site that loves to mess with the unis - they can sort of laugh at themselves

5 hours ago, Modessit said:

Shouldn't there be brown socks that look like boots?

Well, then the aggy athletes would be confused as to if they are allowed on their own field or not, or just simply flip off their own fanbase on the field...

Texas A&M player flips the bird at his own fans (VIDEO) | SI.com

Sep 16, 2017
Texas A&M is off to a disappointing start this season, having blown a 30+ point lead to lost to UCLA before ...

On 4/14/2018 at 5:45 PM, RDCanecutter said:

It'd be shweet. But I was there the day UAB made Miss State look powerhouse. ew.

I guess it was about 1982 and Kentucky and Louisville were in the same NCAA tourney bracket in Nashville. For some reason, the two KY powerhouses had been avoiding each other since the '40s, IIRC. It seemed like a done deal that they would meet in the second round. The Cardinals took care of business, and waited for the Cats to dispatch UAB with ease. Tickets were going north of $500 1982 dollars. I told my dad we should sell, but he told me no, this was history in the making. And then UAB up and beat the mighty Cats...I always pull for underdogs barring a rooting interest in the stronger team, but man, fuck the Blazers for that. And fuck my dad for not taking my wise 12-year-old advice. 

Edited by MaybeACoordinator

17 minutes ago, EZ$ said:

What’s the story with the pooor agggy chant?  I’ve never heard it. Is it a myth? Was it common at one time? Why did it die?

You’ve never heard the poor aggy chant? It’s pretty glorious to hear it raining through the stands of DKR when we would beat those fucks. Loved hearing it. 

• Like 2

You’ve never heard the poor aggy chant? It’s pretty glorious to hear it raining through the stands of DKR when we would beat those fucks. Loved hearing it. 
Heard the Pooooor Agggyyy in Jones Stadium in 2009. 2007. 2005. 2003. 2001. 1999. and .. . . well you get the picture

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

• Like 1

9 hours ago, EZ$ said:

What’s the story with the pooor agggy chant?  I’ve never heard it. Is it a myth? Was it common at one time? Why did it die?

It's a very real chant that goes way back and is chanted after we beat them in any sport. They hate it with a passion. Seriously, they get pissed.

Poooooooor Sooners! Is also changed after beating OU, but that hasn't been nearly as frequent as of late. 

After wr beat Mississippi State in the Cotton Bowl on January 1, 1999, we chanted pooooooor Jackie! to "honor" that cheating lowlife bastard Jackie Sherrill. Fuck 'em all. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, EZ$ said:

It pretty much died when we stopped having them on our schedule on a regular basis.  I'd be happy to only say it on internet forums, frankly, because that would mean we were not playing them.  But all the above posters are correct: for as long as anyone can remember, we chant it when we beat them in any sport. Which is to say, most of the time when we are playing them, in any sport.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, EZ$ said:

First time I heard it was as a kid when we beat aggy at home in football. It was resonating from the stadium as about 60,000 were chanting it while everyone filed out of the stadium. It lasted about 20 mins. The ags were apoplectic. 

Edited by Randolph Duke

First time I heard it was as a kid when we beat aggy at home in football. It was resonating from the stadium as about 60,000 were chanting it while everyone filed out of the stadium. It lasted about 20 mins. The ags were apoplectic. 

It’s amazing. They literally hate it and get so fucking mad. In 1995 a guy that was maybe half my size and 40 years older than me said “if you say that again I’m going to ask you to step outside”

We were already standing outside of the tackle box. Idiot. Anyway I looked at him and said it again and he charged at me and took a swing.

But he missed and fell. I laughed so fucking hard. His fat wife went on and on about disrespect etc.

We got out of there after that because the police were starting to walk over.
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Gardner Barnes said:

It’s amazing. They literally hate it and get so fucking mad. In 1995 a guy that was maybe half my size and 40 years older than me said “if you say that again I’m going to ask you to step outside”

We were already standing outside of the tackle box. Idiot. Anyway I looked at him and said it again and he charged at me and took a swing.

But he missed and fell. I laughed so fucking hard. His fat wife went on and on about disrespect etc.

We got out of there after that because the police were starting to walk over.

Peaux Aggy

6 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

After wr beat Mississippi State in the Cotton Bowl on January 1, 1999, we chanted pooooooor Jackie! to "honor" that cheating lowlife bastard Jackie Sherrill. Fuck 'em all. 

Yep. And I was one of the fans cheering it. Ricky's last game.

• Like 1

Don't follow aggy closely. Was looking up what the bubbles were about and found this gem of a quote from an aggy source:

"The fans will encourage the first-base coach to “Get in the box!,” urge a coach talking to a player to “Touch his butt!,”..."

oh-my-takei.gif

It was here if you want to know about aggy bubbles and other nonsensical bullshit:

https://www.aggienetwork.com/news/144844/bubbles-ball-5-mean-aandm-baseball-is-back/

Today is the 3rd of June....right?  Well then.....here ya go:

Ode to Billie Joe
It was the third of June, another sleepy, dusty Delta day
I was out choppin' cotton, and my brother was balin' hay
And at dinner time we stopped and walked back to the house to eat
And mama hollered out the back door, y'all, remember to wipe your feet
And then she said, I got some news this mornin' from Choctaw Ridge
Today, Billy Joe MacAllister jumped off the Tallahatchie Bridge

Jump aggy, jump.