Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

4 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

FD5_C908_B_ED1_A_4431_ABDE_9_FA411_F0375C94_C3_DAF_9_B14_47_C0_AA9_B_0_EA5_BA041So she got wasted pretty quick and starts talking about how she gets violent when she drinks.  She says “I’ve punch someone and shoved their face on a hot stove before” I ask who was that “my mom”.   Lol.   

Vic downvoted the pics. He prefers rhino and elephant girls.

• Replies 72.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

9 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Constant theme on TexAgs radio: "We'll see what (player x) does now that he's being coached by a staff that demands excellence."

I have heard every possible variation and permutation of this concept over the last several months. I am, therefore, not mystified by the absurdity of this year's roller coaster. If you believe that tripe, you'll buy anything.

It wasn’t that long ago that they were jerking off to Kevin “Plug and Play” Sumlin, The Chief and The Marine.  

They downgraded assistants overall.  Too many guys who are just recruiters.  

9 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Constant theme on TexAgs radio: "We'll see what (player x) does now that he's being coached by a staff that demands excellence."

I have heard every possible variation and permutation of this concept over the last several months. I am, therefore, not mystified by the absurdity of this year's roller coaster. If you believe that tripe, you'll buy anything.

Many of these aggy fans expect jimbo to just come in, sprinkle some fairy dust over players, and Voila!   He's not a magician....is he?

6 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

FD5_C908_B_ED1_A_4431_ABDE_9_FA411_F0375C94_C3_DAF_9_B14_47_C0_AA9_B_0_EA5_BA041So she got wasted pretty quick and starts talking about how she gets violent when she drinks.  She says “I’ve punch someone and shoved their face on a hot stove before” I ask who was that “my mom”.   Lol.   

is it true what they say about chicks with fossil bags?

16 hours ago, texifornia said:

Well it is the only way he'll be able to keep up with the wide receivers...

DilVbGpUYAA6DvP.jpg

No, aggy already has the SEC in a chokehold, the only problem is that now all the other 13 schools know College Station is the armpit of the entire conference...

giphy.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Machinator said:

Diozo1pUYAAglwX?format=jpg

Diozo-tVMAAxTBI?format=jpg

Jimbo's record against Clemson with actual talented teams (as opposed to shitshow he'll be trotting out there this season) was 4-4 . It's 1-3 when the talent is even remotely even - and calling the talent level "even" in 2014 is probably being overly generous. 

But sure thing, aggy. Dream that dream.

Basically the same team that lost to mighty Wake Forest (in a bowl they wouldn't be eligible for if it weren't for the 3 cupcakes on the schedule) plus a few Freshmen who have never played a real down in college are going to not only beat Clemson, but embarrass them.

Do I have this right?

2 hours ago, ousux said:

Basically the same team that lost to mighty Wake Forest (in a bowl they wouldn't be eligible for if it weren't for the 3 cupcakes on the schedule) plus a few Freshmen who have never played a real down in college are going to not only beat Clemson, but embarrass them.

Do I have this right?

If Karen LovesNorman's Johnson  says it is so, then put it on the wall.  She watched Baggins practice in Florida from her lawn chair.  Venables and Dabo can't touch that.  

Just now, lemonandaturd said:

If Karen LovesNorman's Johnson  says it is so, then put it on the wall.  She watched Baggins practice in Florida from her lawn chair.  Venables and Dabo can't touch that.  

Nobody wants to touch that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Clemson's d line is going to run a train on aggy.  The game shouldn't even remotely be close because aggy shouldn't be able to score.  Aggy's d is very meh and shouldn't be able to stop Clemson.

Only thing that scares me is that every good team has a "play like ass game" or two and they're usually early in the season.  Plus nobody saw Syracuse beating them last year.

44 minutes ago, BigHorn'13 said:

Fuck you for encouraging that stupid shit. Yoga pants are still in and are exactly what we need as a society. 

Do you live in Antartica? Do you celebrate Christmas in July? Are you a kid that just recently saw his crush's butt in a pair of yoga pants? I encourage anything that shows off a woman's nice curves and makes them walk around feeling sexy and confident. I really don't understand the opposing view. Do you want women's closets to be stocked with nothing but yoga pants all year? No variety? Have you achieved no palette for women? 

Women running around in the summer with dirty, sweaty, stank ass uh, lower bodies is definitely NOT what society needs. There's a season for yoga pants and a season for shorts and dresses.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jester’s Inn said:

Paging RD. Just got finished trolling the aggy board and was reading about Pinky Wilson (wrote the aggy fight song.). Seems the only reason we won WW1 was because of him and his singing quartet. Was wondering what the real story was. 

I once caught a perch as big as a house.

I think it will be funny as hell if Dana Holgorsen's quarterback nephew, Clay keeps it close against aggy when the Northwestern State Demons open the season in Pyle.  He has a 4 star LSU transfer WR, Jazz Ferguson to throw to and I believe that Caleb Blueitt's younger brother, Christian starts on their DL.    

1 minute ago, GotThatFire said:

Do you live in Antartica? Do you celebrate Christmas in July? Are you a kid that just recently saw his crush's butt in a pair of yoga pants? I encourage anything that shows off a woman's nice curves and makes them walk around feeling sexy and confident. I really don't understand the opposing view. Do you want women's closets to be stocked with nothing but yoga pants all year? No variety? Have you achieved no palette for women? 

Women running around in the summer with dirty, sweaty, stank ass uh, lower bodies is definitely NOT what society needs. There's a season for yoga pants and a season for shorts and dresses.

Just saying fuck mom jorts. Sorry if that offends you. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BigHorn'13 said:

Just saying fuck mom jorts. Sorry if that offends you. 

Calmer than you are. You're the one hurling "fuck you"s

I'd never heard the phrase mom jorts. But after googling it you definitely have a point. That's not attractive. That's what happens when a past her prime or no nice curves tries to wear high waisted clothes from a mom store. 

However, when worn properly by the right body....

294maso.png

2yxprva.png

2ngve6x.png

If you don't like seeing that walking around that just means I couldn't hang out with you.

And I'd like to remind the jury that I used pictures. 

• Like 2

Paging RD. Just got finished trolling the aggy board and was reading about Pinky Wilson (wrote the aggy fight song.). Seems the only reason we won WW1 was because of him and his singing quartet. Was wondering what the real story was. 
Pretty sure it's already on aggypedia.

Clemson's d line is going to run a train on aggy.  The game shouldn't even remotely be close because aggy shouldn't be able to score.  Aggy's d is very meh and shouldn't be able to stop Clemson.
Only thing that scares me is that every good team has a "play like ass game" or two and they're usually early in the season.  Plus nobody saw Syracuse beating them last year.
If it were Rumlin at the helm Dabo might let his team slip up..

now that the ring bearer is at aggy, no way they sleep walk through this one.

aggy in June and July is slowly starting to convince themselves that they might just have a chance to sneak up on Clemson. By the time kickoff rolls around, there will be 100% certitude that there is no way Jimbo can lose. I expect that enthusiasm to last about two series. Once the aggy jizz starts to wear off, Clemson will methodically dismantle this team. It really is going to be glorious. Of course, aggy will immediately spin it as a close loss against a playoff contender, which is basically a win.