• Replies 72.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Have fun guys: https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2018/7/18/17566104/clemson-defensive-line-2018-dexter-lawrence-christian-wilkins-clelin-ferrell-austin-bryant?utm_campaign=rj_writes&utm_content=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

Imagine really and truly thinking you’re going to move the ball on Clemson this year. Couldn’t be me.

Besides graduating linebacker Dorian O’Daniel, the Tigers bring back their entire starting front seven from last season. That means defensive ends Clelin Ferrell and Austin Bryant and defensive tackles Dexter Lawrence and Christian Wilkins, all of them potential first-round picks, are back for more.

2 hours ago, Leanderman said:

"Post is missing crucial information in the form of a pic of said chick in order to verify ". I think I found her

• th?id=OIP.8lIa1vKzJ3NKeHZ2Sy8ZHQHaIb&pid

Still would...

Look at how to resale the candy without the receipt, that is...

My Facebook feed today is full of angsty aggy professors, all pissed off by the AD buying their silence by selling faculty $12 tickets to their Thursday night opener.
Silence for what, the rampant sheep rape or the "enhanced" recruiting?
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, Not a Sock said:

Walk right away, horse girls are crazy as fuck and not in the good kinda way.

Wow, you are so right.   Story to come after I leave the bar!  Also got pics of the ring and her.  Does imgbb links for pics work here?

Edited by Hook1997

1 hour ago, Hook1997 said:

Wow, you are so right.   Story to come after I leave the bar!  Also got pics of the ring and her.  Does imgbb links for pics work here?

If you did anything other than offer to go back to her place and watch that one time they beat bama and bang her with pics to post... Then you have disappointed us all. 

• Like 1

Oh, you can do the ring ceremony tradition, can you? Guaranteed Jimbo has no fucking clue what he’s saying, he just knows that it’s exactly what every aggy wants to hear and that it makes them cream their jeans every time he mentions traditions. “Oh yeah, they just have a ton of fun traditions down here... why just last night I was practicing some... uh... some bonfire and then us coaches decided to learn us up on how to do that dead dog cemetery tradition so’s we can do it on game day”

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ousux said:
8 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:
My Facebook feed today is full of angsty aggy professors, all pissed off by the AD buying their silence by selling faculty $12 tickets to their Thursday night opener.

Silence for what, the rampant sheep rape or the "enhanced" recruiting?

Plenty of aggy faculty are pissed that the academic side loans to athletics have never been repaid. They are utterly powerless, of course, but cutting their numbers even further is just good redneck politics.