Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

4 hours ago, Not a Sock said:

I love the paranoia, it just confirms that they know deep down what happens if Texas keeps winning. I look forward to the absolute panic and vitriol they will spew if Texas beats oklahoma this weekend.

I half believe aggy would be more hurt by Texas winning than OU would.

• Like 2

• Replies 72.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

I was confused at first, but then I saw what he meant. His point is "We ain't shit because we ain't played nobody, and we looked shitty even when we played shit teams."
His opposition would say, "Bullshit! We are shit! We almost beat Clemson!"
Because he is an Aggie, it's confusing to someone accustomed to reading above an eighth grade level. However, he does have a point.
If he is aggie why is he talking about playing bama and clemson? Neither uc davis or new mexico state plays either bama or clemson.

LOL.. Aggies need to quit worrying about us and focus on their "new" home. They expanded Kyle field to apparently allow as many fans as possible see them lose.
Since joining their wonderful SEC-SEC-SEC (2012), they have won exactly three, yes "3" SEC West games at Kyle field (Ark and Miss St x2).
Last home win against an SEC West team was in 2015... a mere 1,095 days ago....
UC davis kyle field? Wat? Fuck off aggy.

I half believe aggy would be more hurt by Texas winning than OU would.
I fully believe that. BlowU would use it as a wake-up call to go on and win most of their remaining games, aggy would be so butthurt they can't think about anything else the rest of the week..

15 hours ago, TexasMan said:

It's one thing to hear to this garbage, now it's time to assault other senses you have. You can now see these dopes give their terrible takes and how disgusted they are with their big brother 90 miles west.

Are that table cloth and the lettering on the banner burnt orange, or is it filters?

13 hours ago, ztejas said:

aggy complains more about Vince's knee being down than the condoms

I don't mind the trash talk.  It's just the complete idiocy that annoys me.  If VY's knee was down, it simply would've taken us longer to score that late 1st half TD and they wouldn't have had to time to kick a FG after.  It would've helped us, morons.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Scholz said:

I don't mind the trash talk.  It's just the complete idiocy that annoys me.  If VY's knee was down, it simply would've taken us longer to score that late 1st half TD and they wouldn't have had to time to kick a FG after.  It would've helped us, morons.

Just re-watched the game a couple of weeks ago. I think it was the SC drive right after that where an interception call was missed that we came down with. Probably why SC doesn't bring it up much. 

Oh - also because their team was retroactively stripped from even playing in that game. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Scholz said:

Those dumbasses act like Vince's knee was down on fourth and goal.  It was first down.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ben Dover Bill perfectly reflects aggy reasoning: if things are not going well, its somebody else's fault and  look for external distractions rather than face their pathetic, underperforming reality. 

All of these talking heads in the sports world however, whether its JJFs/ BFF and semen receptacle, Chin Pubes, or Colin Cowturd, FCB, SAS, Pawl, ....they all share a common pathology: they are desperate to be relevant, and will do anything to try and get there.

Even in the best of times for their sad little world, at the end of the day they are relevant only to idiots , freaks, and others like themselves.They are generals in an army of losers.

• Like 1

USA Today names Jimbo Fisher's contract one of the worst deals in college football. Shocker.

Jimbo Fisher, Texas A&M

How bad did the Aggies want Fisher? Judging by the lopsided nature of his contract –Pretty darn bad.

Not only is Fisher due $7.5 million in total compensation this year, which is among the steepest salaries in the country, but if Texas A&M wanted to fire him, they'd owe him whatever's left on his 10-year, $75-million deal. (As of Dec. 1, that would be more than $68 million, with Fisher under no responsibility to offset or mitigate that sum with future earnings.) If Fisher wanted to leave on his own, meanwhile, he'd owe the school nothing. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2018/10/03/college-football-5-worst-deals-coaches-contracts/1334120002/

• Like 5

The difference between Oklahoma and Texas A&M, (in the #EyesOfTexas):

At one point, the first 55 games of the series, Texas had a record of 33-20-2 vs Oklahoma... At the same 55 game mark, Texas had a 35-15-5 advantage over A&M...

Since then: UT-28/OU-26/ties-3 vs UT-41/A&M-22/ties-0, showing why UT-OU is more valuable than UT-A&M *(in state bragging rights not withstanding)...

• Like 1

Aggy Uber driver tday:   ''Texas should have cancelled the series with OU & not us...  A&M/Texas was a much bigger rivalry".   Overall great guy, veteran etc...   later he shared that his Longhorn fan Dad told him that if he would've known his son was going to be an Aggy, he would have drowned him at birth.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3