• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

3 hours ago, crimsonlonghorn said:

Went to do some twitter trolling at Looch and I noticed his banner pic. When did JJ Watt go on that show? Or is that some aggy meathead like Seth Payne? Had to tell because it's blurry. 

Two guys with girls in their laps, one guy who looks like he could get any woman under 65 in American to sit on his lap just for the asking, and.... Looch with a smirk on his face just happy to be there. 

That's an aggy SEC allegory if there ever was one. 

Douche%20Radio.png

x, x, x, 1, bag of dicks, x, x, x

And yes that's JJ. I was disheartened to see him in this picture. 

3 hours ago, crimsonlonghorn said:

Doesn't matter if they ever win, just matters that they are associated a schedule like that. Self-esteem by osmosis. 

Nice wordsmithing.  I'm gonna say osmosis is too slow a process to describe what's going on at aggy.  Maybe self-esteem by prison bukake?

13 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

I just enjoy the gomer pyle telling us our schedule is trash when they play UTSA, Texas St and Lamar. Fuck off loser.

Dude said Lamar would beat KSU/Kansas/Baylor. So that's a better team than most teams in the Big 12.

6 hours ago, Orange&White said:

They haven't caught on to the fact that, just like they pay Lamar/UTSA to play them for an easy win, that is exactly what the SEC was doing when they invited them to join.

....in addition, I've noticed that aggy is still as stupid and dumb as ever.  Since joining the mighty sec, the delusion they have to being great NEXT year hasn't changed a bit.  Yet, they don't change anything to improve their status....oh, I know...they brought in jimbo, but none of us really expect him to really change the culture or overall winning percentage when all is said and done.  But, one thing I can say for them...they continually give us great material to laugh at them over here.  Whoop....don't ever change 'lil brother.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Homesickhorn said:

I’m at a sporting clay event in Dallas. This dude is in my group. 6aeea3c02f02b92bef8c5878f2131198.jpg

Your heart is in the right place, but ...Texas State? 

*edit* lol nvm. Might as well be Texas State.

Edited by B00M

7 minutes ago, B00M said:

Your heart is in the right place, but ...Texas State? 

*edit* lol nvm. Might as well be Texas State.

They abandoned Agricultural & Mechanical years ago.  Now they're running away from the A&M identity altogether.  Probably should replace the oversized star with a giant SEC patch windowed in front of the letter T.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

....in addition, I've noticed that aggy is still as stupid and dumb as ever.  Since joining the mighty sec, the delusion they have to being great NEXT year hasn't changed a bit.  Yet, they don't change anything to improve their status....oh, I know...they brought in jimbo, but none of us really expect him to really change the culture or overall winning percentage when all is said and done.  But, one thing I can say for them...they continually give us great material to laugh at them over here.  Whoop....don't ever change 'lil brother.

If you're sitting at the table and can't figure out who the mark is, you're the mark.

Would aggy have beaten USC - even this year - if they hadn't played one of their three little sister OOC teams?

I mean, yes, we lost to Maryland. We own that. But at least Maryland is P5 and that game was on the road.

Aggy played one P5 OOC game and lost it - at home - then they played FCS, Sun Belt, and Conference USA. 

The SOS trash talk is so ridiculous. 

27 minutes ago, sushihorn said:

They abandoned Agricultural & Mechanical years ago.  Now they're running away from the A&M identity altogether.  Probably should replace the oversized star with a giant SEC patch windowed in front of the letter T.

That is exactly what I was thinking.  

Also wonder if anyone will notice when they are replacing revile next go around and the new pup is grey with giant ears and nose and weighs about as much as daylon Mack. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

Outside of the CCG, where a loss should not be counted against a program ffs, Texas went 10-3 against FBS programs while atm went 7-4.

I mean, really though, the difference here is that Texas would wipe the floor with that trash Kentucky team at a neutral site, have a good shot at LSU (especially at home), and atm would get skullfucked by OU twice and probably ass-pounded by UGA. 

We also had a dominating win over 20th ranked ISU that Liucci doesn't feel like mentioning. 

Oh and Mark Schlabach can Schlab on my knob. Maybe UT lands in the Sugar Bowl, but how in the fuck would atm get there? Don't they take the SEC runner up? S he's assuming atm will win the West (lol) and then lose to UGA or Florida in the SECCG?

OR that the SEC champ aggy (lol) won't make the playoff (the odds of these two things happening are somewhere in the negatives).

Edited by ztejas

Oh, here's another fun fact Looch you ignoramus fuck: 

When you BEAT a team they tend to DROP in the rankings.

When you LOSE to a team they tend to maintain their ranking or get a BUMP in the rankings. 

But he's probably too fucking stupid to understand that. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Outside of the CCG, where a loss should not be counted against a program ffs, Texas went 10-3 against FBS programs while atm went 7-4.

I mean, really though, the difference here is that Texas would wipe the floor with that trash Kentucky team at a neutral site, have a good shot at LSU (especially at home), and atm would get skullfucked by OU twice and probably ass-pounded by UGA. 

We also had a dominating win over 20th ranked ISU that Liucci doesn't feel like mentioning. 

Oh and Mark Schlabach can Schlab on my knob. Maybe UT lands in the Sugar Bowl, but how in the fuck would atm get there? Don't they take the SEC runner up? SO he's assuming atm will win the West (lol) and then lose to UGA or Florida in the SECCG?

Even if he’s assuming both baña and UGA/UF make the playoffs, there is about zero chance aggy finishes 3rd or better in the SEC next year with their schedule.  

The Clemson loss won’t hurt them there, but they are not beating 2/3 of Bama/LSU/UGA. Plus they will have another loss up their sleeve between barn and MSU. 

On 1/8/2019 at 8:26 AM, EZ$ said:

Aggy lost to the #1 and #2 teams in the country. Texas beat the #4 and #7 teams in the country. Good losses > wins you stupid sips!!!!

The Citadel also lost to Clemson and Alabama. The Citadel is going to the championship.

14 minutes ago, Jimbob said:

That is exactly what I was thinking.  

Also wonder if anyone will notice when they are replacing revile next go around and the new pup is grey with giant ears and nose and weighs about as much as daylon Mack. 

So aggy is going for the Knights of the Round Table look as opposed to our Ralph Lauren Polo look.

If you squint your eyes they kinda look the same.

knightpolo.jpg

• Like 1

Considering there is no fucking Sugar Bowl next year, I seriously doubt either Texas nor A&M make it to the CFP finals game in New Orleans next season.  

I like the optimism of us making it, but we're not there yet.  And A&M sure as shit ain't there yet.  We have a wing and prayer of winning the league, but not at 13-0.  And A&M sure as shit ain't winning the SEC West, let alone the SEC period.  

It's beyond me that college football writers have no concept of how bowl season works despite the model being incredibly predictable (aside from a few outliers).  

3 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Considering there is no fucking Sugar Bowl next year, I seriously doubt either Texas nor A&M make it to the CFP finals game in New Orleans next season.  

I like the optimism of us making it, but we're not there yet.  And A&M sure as shit ain't there yet.  We have a wing and prayer of winning the league, but not at 13-0.  And A&M sure as shit ain't winning the SEC West, let alone the SEC period.  

It's beyond me that college football writers have no concept of how bowl season works despite the model being incredibly predictable (aside from a few outliers).  

The CFP Final does not take the place of a bowl game. 

https://allstatesugarbowl.org/event/86th-annual-allstate-sugar-bowl/

But you are correct that the writer in question has no fucking idea what he is predicting or how. 

Technically, second in the SEC West (and third overall) would work if the SEC produces two playoff teams, no?

Yes, technically. Technically if Kansas goes 13-0 next season they will make the playoff. 

Edited by ztejas

My bad, I guess I was thinking to this year's Santa Clara game.  So the two semifinals games serve as their respective bowl games as well, but the title game also gets to co-host a regular bowl game before title week?  Got it.  We may make it then, but I don't see how A&M ends up there.  

6 minutes ago, Lobo said:

My bad, I guess I was thinking to this year's Santa Clara game.  So the two semifinals games serve as their respective bowl games as well, but the title game also gets to co-host a regular bowl game before title week?  Got it.  We may make it then, but I don't see how A&M ends up there.  

Yes, unlike the BCS where the title game rotated. And I think our chances of making the Sugar Bowl again are high to very high. My chances of surviving another 72 hours in NOLA next year, however, are decent to low. 

Edited by ztejas