• Replies 72.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

the one thing aggy has going for it against Clemson is Clemson always throws out a few clunkers against some rather average teams.
Well its a good thing aggy is so full of public puffery teams like Clemson might actually think they'll have to get off the bus to beat them..

Groundbreaking Changes at Kyle Field - Tailgating In The Stadium!!

Clearly, this is not done anywhere else and once again A&M is on the forefront of the college football experience. 

http://www.kbtx.com/content/sports/Premium-area-Tailgate-Towers-set-to-debut-at-Kyle-Field-491841101.html 

quote:
Located on Level 7 in the northeast and northwest corners of the Kyle Field, Tailgate Towers offer shade, games and access to exclusive food and beverage options including beer and wine. The cost to enter these areas is $5 per person (regardless of age) and availability is limited. Entrance is sold on a first-come, first-served basis.

imgur

Silly aggy...."not done anywhere else"!  Seriously,  aggy trying to find a way to get liquor in the stadium, and have a better game-day experience.   I just want to laugh at aggy.

Well that was a quick 3-year slide, eh John Sharp?  What say you?

Texas A&M chancellor John Sharp issued a response to the University of Texas' decision to start selling beer at football games in June of 2015 by saying, “Our athletic program has not reached the point where we require the numbing effects of alcohol.”

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Clearly, this is not done anywhere else and once again A&M is on the forefront of the college football experience. 

http://www.kbtx.com/content/sports/Premium-area-Tailgate-Towers-set-to-debut-at-Kyle-Field-491841101.html 

quote:
Located on Level 7 in the northeast and northwest corners of the Kyle Field, Tailgate Towers offer shade, games and access to exclusive food and beverage options including beer and wine. The cost to enter these areas is $5 per person (regardless of age) and availability is limited. Entrance is sold on a first-come, first-served basis.

Silly aggy...."not done anywhere else"!  Seriously,  aggy trying to find a way to get liquor in the stadium, and have a better game-day experience.   I just want to laugh at aggy.

looks like a stockyard

FAQs

Can I see the Field from the Tailgate Tower?

No, the field is not visible from this area but we have televisions that show the live game day feed so that you will not miss a moment of the action.

It doesn’t look full, why can’t I purchase entry?

Because we allow all wristband purchasers to come and go at their leisure, we must ensure that we are able to accommodate them at peak times and still maintain a safe atmosphere.

Why can’t I purchase on a season ticket basis?

For the 2018 season we have determined that this space will not be available for purchase on a season long basis.

Why do I have to pay $5.00?

SEC rules state that alcohol may only be purchased in premium areas, therefore we must charge for guests to be able to enter the space.

Why do I have to pay for my child to enter?

Kyle Field policy is that everyone, regardless of age, must have a ticket to enter the stadium. We have extended this rule to the Tailgate Towers and have provided amenities for all ages.

9 minutes ago, Scholz said:

Texas A&M chancellor John Sharp issued a response to the University of Texas' decision to start selling beer at football games in June of 2015 by saying, “Our athletic program has not reached the point where we require the numbing effects of alcohol.”

They have to pay for their stadium after pledge commitments dropped considerably over the past two years. Plus...they have to pay for Jimbo

Edited by Artie Fatso

3 minutes ago, Artie Fatso said:

Gotta hand it to Jimbo...he dumped his wife two years ago. Probably went to Aggy because of there being no chance for any gold diggers to weasel their way up his trousers.

Gotta love this... if true this woman will compete for some kind of stupid award (at least financially) or saw the Aggy thing coming and couldn't talk herself into college station at any price.  http://www.gossipextra.com/2016/01/05/jimbo-fisher-divorce-settlement-5536-60919

31 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

quote:

what is that thing we have on the south side of the stadium with a big tent with food and TVs and beer, etc? i have been going to that thing for at least 20 years.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Over the last few years I've had plenty of conversations with fans of other schools where I've said things like "yeah, Texas is just not very good right now, and probably won't be for a few more years." I don't like saying it, but anyone with two eyes already knows it, so why pretend? 

What strikes me is, for the entirety of my time watching cfb aggy has mostly been different shades of bad to average.  A couple of fluke good seasons, but for the most part a middling team.

Living in dfw, I encounter a lot of aggy, and I don't think I've once encountered one willing to admit the same.  There's always some excuse, some scapegoat, some reason why they're actually a much better team than how they performed this year.  Just wait, next year things will line up better and you'll see they were right.

This is why I think the season is so hard on them.  They really can't see how far they are and have been from good, and honestly believe they just need a couple of breaks to go their way for the world to finally see it.  This year if they'll just whoop a little louder, stand a little longer, and squeeze a little harder, the stars will align and you'll all see what they've known all along. 

Poor aggy. 

The problem for A&M, is that it's fanbase has never had the luxury of feeling or seeing the same highs as witnessed nationally, or even in the state of Texas...

So if an aggy fan/ alumni admitts the same, it is to admit the school as of yet, has never lived up to the capability of being a dominant force, even in it's own region of the state...

43 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

"‪Sawing ‘em off for the first time in Aggieland! Thank you, TAMU Class of 2022, for joining The Association of Former Students here for the first on-campus yell practice of fall, and welcome to the Aggie Network! #tamu22"

In Italian 'sawing 'em off' means to jerk off. Aggy really likes group masturbation.

On August 27, 2018 at 11:46 AM, Rockethorn1978 said:

LOL. Dallas Morning news hired the biggest texags fluff piece writer beside Chin Pubes ever in ben baby. This guy is the worse, and he predicted aggy will go 8-4. LULLZzz I can't wait till they get butt fucked because i'm emailing him a lol after every loss.

Very true. Even worse than the chic that covered aggy before him.

2 hours ago, Scholz said:

For over a hundred years, delusion was enough for aggy to put up with their football program.

• Haha 1

Re: the aggy choke job vs UCLA

Let us not forget that SCBruin was at that game and got the call that his dad was about to pass away and had to leave around halftime or early in the 3rd quarter. He started hearing the comeback on the radio as he hurried. Luckily he made it in time, but his dad passed either that night or the next day. I'd like to think that the UCLA comeback was a cosmic sendoff for Pops SCBruin. RIP

• Like 7

Dumbshit aggy (redundant, I know) at my pub yesterday was crowing about their opening opponent this season. "They finished ranked last year AND beat an SEC team in their bowl game."

It was then that I pointed out they were playing Northwestern STATE, not Northwestern. Bar got a good laugh outta that one.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Not going to lie - I'm going to be torn tomorrow night if Podunk Louisiana College (whichever one they're playing) keeps it close late in the game.

On the one hand, aggy needs to win tomorrow night to make the Clemson beatdown more fun, but on the other, them losing to PLC on a Thursday night at home in Jimbo's first game might be even more glorious in the end. 

• Like 1

On August 28, 2018 at 12:19 AM, kopp0e said:

I think this was one of the better plays...

e0e5a3ec24ce426af25c12b7e2195108

If I member correctly, I watched most of 1st half and thought damn aggy may be pretty good or UCLA ain't worth a shit.

Flipped over to another game. Heard UCLA was making some kind of comeback and went back to aggy game. It was glorious.

Probably when aggy wished the "time did run out".

Dumbshit aggy (redundant, I know) at my pub yesterday was crowing about their opening opponent this season. "They finished ranked last year AND beat an SEC team in their bowl game."
It was then that I pointed out they were playing Northwestern STATE, not Northwestern. Bar got a good laugh outta that one.
Did you point out there was a certain in state team that DID beat an SEC team in their bowl game?
  • Like 3

17 hours ago, Scholz said:

The only reason the Ags are doing this is because we've had success with it. God forbid the teasips have something successful that they don't have. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PencilPusher said:

The only reason the Ags are doing this is because we've had success with it. God forbid the teasips have something successful that they don't have. 

Wait, you mean to tell me that fucking sheep, sharing a jar to jizz into, and making bitches fake army generals hasn't caught on?

Ah, but you forgot about promising not to lie, cheat, and steal but doing it anyway! Everybody does that now!

Edited by rickyspub
#advantageaggy