• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

45 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Well, let’s just say that they have been humiliated enough by Texas to last them,  oh about 100 years!

It will take a many showers to wash off losses aggy compiled at the hands of UT domination... #TheyAin'tReady..!

anigif_enhanced-9797-1453028310-10.gif

3 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Well, let’s just say that they have been humiliated enough by Texas to last them,  oh about 100 years!

I stopped reading Burnt Orange Nation a while ago, do they still look up to everything A&M ever does? They were insufferable with the "ZOMG the sky is falling Kevin Sumlin SEC Johnny Football Swagcopter Renovated Kyle FIeld SEC SEC!!!" fuckshit about five years ago.

On 8/23/2018 at 3:20 AM, kopp0e said:

those fuckers are total jackasses.

fbschedules.com show aggy has the following on the books:

2022: AppState & Miami

2023: New Mexico & Miami

That's it!!!  Those are the contracts they have as of today, and obviously as of March when they ducked CDC.

They're not "full up" for 10 years.  Snakethroats.  Slytherin, lying, bastards.

The bastards only play 8 conference games, which means they ducked us with TWO TOTALLY OPEN AVAILABLE SLOTS.

And if it's absolutely a crisis if they don't play a 1-AA cupcake, then how about skipping a G5, or god help them, tell New Mexico & AppState to fuck off and buy them out.

It's not like groid aren't using OUR MONEY from the AUF payment to go on a roid-meth-fueled spending spree on donkeykong stadiums and sitting-ringbearing-hobbits.

Go ahead fuckfaces, go ahead and use OUR MONEY to buy out your contracts with New Mexico & AppState.

Absolute hypocrisy.

Fuckfaces.

We need to set up a FEMA processing center for "reconditioning" and waterboard the fish camp out of them, one at a time, using nothing but the truth, and the whole truth.

I'm just ecstatic that CDC is not just playing the game, he's watching it, controlling it (ode to Murray Head there...).....

I was pissed he offered them.

Now, we don't have to hear one fucking thing about this bullshit for another 20 years.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Hamttx said:

They better hope Jimbo is magic. Clemson is bringing 9 of last years starters on defense. Jimbo couldn’t handle them with his FSU team last year. So this should be fun for all of us.

You underestimate the magic of gay pretend soldiers. 

And next up, we have Santino's grandmother telling Brett Zwerneman how ever since her grandson got hooked on heroin he has been unable to stop stealing from her and lying to cover it up.  "When he got out of jail after dropping out of A&M I was sure he had put the drugs behind him", she said.  "It's so sad what he has become.  I wish he would leave those coaches alone.  There's no reason to bring them down with him."

12 minutes ago, pearlandhorn said:

I can see the posts now. After Clemson goes in dry and beats aggy by 24+, Texags and 24/7 will be flooded with “Imagine if Sumlin was the coach” or “That’s what the Aggies will look like in 3 years!” Or “Proud of this team! They fought hard!”

They'll throw a TD in garbage time against Clemson's walkons and say they ran outta time

2 hours ago, pearlandhorn said:

I can see the posts now. After Clemson goes in dry and beats aggy by 24+, Texags and 24/7 will be flooded with “Imagine if Sumlin was the coach” or “That’s what the Aggies will look like in 3 years!” Or “Proud of this team! They fought hard!”

I’m not sold on Clemson. Their schedule is a fucking joke. aggy will beat them handily then get too much credit for the W

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, kopp0e said:

I am at a loss here, this poster compulates the record of all SEC schools over the last 10 years, includes A&M yet has too many games listed for the aggies... #BadMath

So Bama has more national championships in the last decade than home losses? That is fucking nuts.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kopp0e said:

I am at a loss here, this poster compulates the record of all SEC schools over the last 10 years, includes A&M yet has too many games listed for the aggies... #BadMath

2 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

So Bama has more national championships in the last decade than home losses? That is fucking nuts.

Trying to decide whether to make a joke about aggy being one of those home losses or that the total number of aggy losses just feels like they've got more than they really do. 

Why Not Both.gif 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, crimsonlonghorn said:

Trying to decide whether to make a joke about aggy being one of those home losses or that the total number of aggy losses just feels like they've got more than they really do. 

Why Not Both.gif 

Works for me..!giphy.gif

25 minutes ago, Handcruser said:

That calzone QB out of Georgia is out 4-6 weeks. Broken rib.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

“This is a blessing guys. He’ll fly under the radar and we wont have to worry about Bama or Georgia poaching him. Which they couldnt anyway because we have Jimbo and the by gawd finest recruiting staff ever essembled Whoop!” /every aggy