• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

5 hours ago, Fuck Tim Beck said:

There appears to be a quite a fight brewing in the comments there between the real ags, the 2%ers, and what I am sure are a couple of you glorious bastards egging them on. 

"As an Aggie alum, I am shocked..."

"You know how I know you're fake? You didn't say former student."

"How about douchebag instead?"

I have always been in the camp of playing those dumb fucks. We pretty much have their number. So we have never had to go to long without payback (FEd-Ex years excluded). And yes I have heard all of the arguments about fuck them they left. But, to me beating their ass was never really an issue. It took a tragedy, and a benevolent Texas head coach for aggy to even sneak a win. Not to mention they, both the school and the fan base, chose to act like a pack of dicks when Texas extended an olive branch during a difficult time. I hate to admit it, but watching that group wonder around mumbling like they have rocks in their mouths after losing to Texas is a shit load of enjoyment for me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hamttx said:

I have always been in the camp of playing those dumb fucks. We pretty much have their number. So we have never had to go to long without payback (FEd-Ex years excluded). And yes I have heard all of the arguments about fuck them they left. But, to me beating their ass was never really an issue. It took a tragedy, and a benevolent Texas head coach for aggy to even sneak a win. Not to mention they, both the school and the fan base, chose to act like a pack of dicks when Texas extended an olive branch during a difficult time. I hate to admit it, but watching that group wonder around mumbling like they have rocks in their mouths after losing to Texas is a shit load of enjoyment for me.

Would consider when the big twelve goes to 8 conference games to level themplaying field or (not likely) the SEC goes to 9. 

USC, ND, Ohio St, Bama or Aggy?

So with the rest of the world hammering the dog shit out of Urb and tOSU  for their debacle, is aggy gonna slither away from the spotlight for their little coaches paying players/ running from scheduling Texas episodes? Caught the KEYE sports last night and Bob Ballou threw a couple of jabs at them. Que the KEYE boycott patrol.

My favorite part about the LHN special:  2008 The Season,  was the utter irrelevance that aggy has in it.  Almost every player interviewed is quoted saying something along the lines of "We knew if we beat Ok State & Tech that we'd be able to easily finish off the undefeated season and go to the Big 12 Championship".   Aggy was such an afterthought in 2008 that we already had that game marked as an easy W on T-Giving day.  

Not too worried if we never play them again.  But I do think the game would be nice to have again for the sake of Texas tradition.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mr.Hovis said:

Caught the KEYE sports last night and Bob Ballou threw a couple of jabs at them. Que the KEYE boycott patrol.

I went to high school with Bob and I've known him since elementary school. He hates Aggy. He went to Mizzoo but his folks are UT alums.

1 hour ago, TexasMan said:

DlVEj4BU8AAfxb5.jpg

Its scary there are people this delusional running around. My hope is whoever posted this simply got hold of their orderly's laptop down on the funny farm for a few minutes...gotta do something between bathhouse bunny hop sessions in the state hospital showers. Very sad

14 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

They printed a massive amount of t-shirts that say "Beat down in Bama" for a 5 point win, so yea... 

I'm pretty sure they printed shirts for the last game where they "didn't lose to Bama by very much."

Can't really blame the shirt makers.  Make it maroon and they'll buy it. Put an sec logo on it, good luck keeping it in stock.  Add a Bama mention in that mix, you're printing money. 

Interesting comments from an aggy anthropology professor today, regarding the defacing of the Sul Ross statue:

In class, I spoke about Ross in the context of Richard Spencer's visit to A&M and a student asked who I thought was worse... I said that as horrible a man that Spencer is, I did not think he had killed anyone. Ross is responsible for the deaths of hundreds if not thousands. Many by his own hand.

Most aggy won't listen, of course, but at least someone is telling them.

• Like 1