Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

2 hours ago, SwanderedTalent said:

I'm a little embarrassed that we needed gifts from the refs to beat North Texas in 1988. 

I am not. That 1988 team was really bad. Maybe McWilliams gets fired earlier and things actually go better for Texas in the long run despite losing that game.

But it is not like it is 100% sure North Texas wins if that call is made correctly.

Edited by Valmy77

• Replies 72.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

5 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

jokes on him anyway, I don't really think we could have lost a lot more than we already did back then

I mean can you imagine how many game A&M would have lost back then if they were following the rules? At least we have no control over what bullshit the refs do.

Just now, SwanderedTalent said:

thus the embarrassment, that officiating had to play a part in us beating UNT

Except it didn't necessarily. Yes they blew that call but without a magical time machine we will never know who would have won that game if they had done it right.

1 minute ago, Leanderman said:

Somebody needs to flush Rude Dawg again. What a POS.

I really wish people would stop posting his stuff here. He is not funny like most A&M super fans, he is just a sad hatefilled little dude. He really honestly hates people for attending a different school as he did (I mean...presuming he actually went to A&M...I don't know). I just find that depressing. How could anybody be that idiotic?

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Except it didn't necessarily. Yes they blew that call but without a magical time machine we will never know who would have won that game if they had done it right.

You are not getting me. The embarrassment was that in a game against UNT, the outcome would be in enough doubt that a blown call either way could affect it.

11 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

You are not getting me. The embarrassment was that in a game against UNT, the outcome would be in enough doubt that a blown call either way could affect it.

I mean we needed a heroic comeback to beat Rice by one in 1989. It was just how we rolled back in the days of McWilliams (and then went out and beat #15 OU and then #7 Arkansas the next two games...because that is also how we rolled back in the days or McWilliams).

Edited by Valmy77

And lastly, since he's playing the imagination game, I'll venture that we probably would have broken even if replay had somehow magically been involved. For every game where we got the benefit of a call from the homosexual communist officials helping liberal t.u. destroy Amurca from within by winning football games, there's probably a game where a critical call didn't go our way and cost us.
t.u.? Good good aggy boy, EMBRACE your aggyness. Spew your fiche camp drivel.

You stopped at a street crossing, shook hands with an Aggie, and didn't push him into traffic? fucking t-shirt fan
He shook hands with an aggy, not with somebody from UC Davis, aggy boy. And unlike you aggy morons we Longhorns don't assault opposing fans, well except for OU on Commerce street on OU weekend Friday's of old, but even that has stopped. So fuck off with that pushing into traffic shit aggy boy.

6 hours ago, Valmy77 said:

I really wish people would stop posting his stuff here. He is not funny like most A&M super fans, he is just a sad hatefilled little dude. He really honestly hates people for attending a different school as he did (I mean...presuming he actually went to A&M...I don't know). I just find that depressing. How could anybody be that idiotic?

Didn't the hobbit actually attended UH?

fr:texags re: Fb schedule includes  games vs. lsu,bama,ga,clemson.

I can't,  I mean wtf, err, man...

We don't have to win all four. I think we beat Georgia and LSU convincingly and give Bama a great game with a chance to win. Clemson is just really good. 

But, we could end up playing Clemson twice. I am not ready to predict that. But I believe it is more than just a theoretical possibility

24 minutes ago, Nolacycling said:

We don't have to win all four. I think we beat Georgia and LSU convincingly and give Bama a great game with a chance to win. Clemson is just really good. 

But, we could end up playing Clemson twice. I am not ready to predict that. But I believe it is more than just a theoretical possibility

They better be careful. They are SEC so Georgia might be motivated.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Nolacycling said:

If we beat LSU, and aggy loses to both them and Georgia, it will be the greatest schadenfreude-ian moment of all time. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Drummond said:

If we beat LSU, and aggy loses to both them and Georgia, it will be the greatest schadenfreude-ian moment of all time. 

"LSU and Georgia didn't try when they played TU because it wasn't against a great SECSEC opponent".

We could beat Bama in the natty and they would say we just got lucky because we didn't have to play in the SEC West. 

• Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

"LSU and Georgia didn't try when they played TU because it wasn't against a great SECSEC opponent".

We could beat Bama in the natty and they would say we just got lucky because we didn't have to play in the SEC West. 

This.  Since they don't ever win anything and we do, they've become experts at spinning both of those things.  An excuse for every situation.

Spin this! I drove from Hattiesburg to Biloxi today and saw many license plates/stickers for Ole Miss and Miss St., but NO SEC stickers!!!! Definitely only an aggy thing!

I lived in Louisiana for over a decade (90s to 08) and it was always the M.O. of “If not us, then F them!” Traveled through all of SEC country during that time frame, so aggy must’ve had them made for distribution.

Only time you ever saw the SEC logo was on uniforms and conference tournaments / championships.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nolacycling said:

What the actual fuck are they basing this on? They think they will win 2 road games against top-10 opponents "convincingly?"

Actually, I know what they're basing LSU on - the fact that they beat them last year (never mind that it was at home, in 7 OTs that featured terrible officiating that favored them). To aggy, a single win in an annual series means that they will start winning the game every year. 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, msucolt45 said:

Spin this! I drove from Hattiesburg to Biloxi today and saw many license plates/stickers for Ole Miss and Miss St., but NO SEC stickers!!!! Definitely only an aggy thing!

I lived in Louisiana for over a decade (90s to 08) and it was always the M.O. of “If not us, then F them!” Traveled through all of SEC country during that time frame, so aggy must’ve had them made for distribution.

Only time you ever saw the SEC logo was on uniforms and conference tournaments / championships.

That's because they think it makes fans of the other non-SEC schools in Texas jealous. Like a dude bragging to his friends how he's divorced and "ON THE MARKET!!!!" in his forties. 

I sleep in a racing car at night! Do YOUUUUUUUUU?

1 minute ago, SwanderedTalent said:

That's because they think it makes fans of the other non-SEC schools in Texas jealous. Like a dude bragging to his friends how he's divorced and "ON THE MARKET!!!!" in his forties. 

I sleep in a racing car at night! Do YOUUUUUUUUU?

aggy is the Cornell of the SEC, except unlike the SEC, even the bottom of the Ivies are worth a damn (jk Cornell is trash)

1 hour ago, Mr. Drummond said:

I'm ready for the excuses from Aggy when we beat LSU. Before we beat Georgia, they were about to wipe the floor with us. Then when we won and won convincingly, they were not motivated and weren't trying.

Aggy won their first SEC league game against LSU last year. 1 win in 7 years. We can match that in September.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Hank Chinaski said:

What the actual fuck are they basing this on? They think they will win 2 road games against top-10 opponents "convincingly?"

Actually, I know what they're basing LSU on - the fact that they beat them last year (never mind that it was at home, in 7 OTs that featured terrible officiating that favored them). To aggy, a single win in an annual series means that they will start winning the game every year. 

Let me help you with the Georgia confidence. 

If the sips can beat ‘em, they must suck. 

• Like 1

I didn't know "Rude Dawg" was that Figurelli psycho until today, haha! He's been adding me to some stupid lists like "TU T-Shirt" "Obsessed with A&M", etc on twitter the past several weeks. It all makes sense now, I bet he threatened the owner of secrant and they caved and deleted the thread where he was exposed on there. Blacklab didn't act like a bitch and cave into his demands, that was straight up lulz how he handled that little snaggletoothed cock sucker.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Scholz said:

Racist aggy Daniel Figurelli aka Daniel Joseph aka Rude Dawg

4504346.jpg

Fify

Racist aggy Daniel Figurelli = Racist aggy Daniel Joseph, Racist aggy Daniel Figurelli = Racist aggy Rude Dawg, Racist aggy Daniel Joseph = Racist aggy Rude Dawg.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Chad said:

I didn't know "Rude Dawg" was that Figurelli psycho until today, haha! He's been adding me to some stupid lists like "TU T-Shirt" "Obsessed with A&M", etc on twitter the past several weeks. It all makes sense now, I bet he threatened the owner of secrant and they caved and deleted the thread where he was exposed on there. Blacklab didn't act like a bitch and cave into his demands, that was straight up lulz how he handled that little snaggletoothed cock sucker.

Sounds like a good name for a band.

• Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, Hank Chinaski said:

So why are we talking about a questionable call vs North Texas in the 80’s when the refs screwed LSU with multiple shitty calls in aggys last regular season game?  Fuck those bastards.

• Fuck You 1