• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

16 minutes ago, The University said:

cognitive dissonance

That requires thought and actions to the contrary. If there's one thing I know about aggy, it's that they cannot truly "think" (as we understand it) and certainly do not possess the ability of self awareness to know the contradiction they exhibit. 

2 hours ago, williemackgarza said:

How much $ did those dumb fucks spend on that airport shit?
Thought they were broke?
What other penis envy school would pull that shit?
And dont be fooled that its for advertising, its to stick it to the sips, whoop!

I don’t suppose the Texas legislators will see all of that shit as they get into town for the next session, then vote on whether or not aggy needs more money. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I don’t suppose the Texas legislators will see all of that shit as they get into town for the next session, then vote on whether or not aggy needs more money. 

Begging on their knees for more money, while simultaneously blowing whatever they have left at the Austin airport on petty ads.

Classic Aggy.

• Like 3

How does A&M suck at everything?Posted on 3/9/19 at 7:37 pm to WhereOrWere
bkm1.png
Without welfare, such as 1/3 of the oil money produced from lands owned by The University of Texas, SEC paychecks based on the success of others, hotel taxes to pay off their debt and federal funding to turn Pepsi into gold, they'd be a larger version of Oklahoma State (minus the wrestling championships).
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Leanderman said:

We need to start a Go Fund Me Site to have Randolph Duke give a presentation during the next session.

I’m cheap. Trust me.

I’m working with DelConte’s staff to develop what I think could be a really fun idea. By May 1 we should know if the idea will fly. If yes, we will launch it at the LSU game. Stay tuned. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

aggy situational awareness is measured in negative parsecs.  the timing of the bergstrom campaign, a week after they claimed they are broke, is full aggy.

I’m cheap. Trust me.
I’m working with DelConte’s staff to develop what I think could be a really fun idea. By May 1 we should know if the idea will fly. If yes, we will launch it at the LSU game. Stay tuned. 
Exposing Plonsky is a witch?

Burn her! Burn her!

61f54e44d14f7b1cf5ee3f911c2982a8.gif

xposting from the thread 2 months ago where fenves & an aggy said "let's play".....

+++

Our money.

Every hall of air, stair to nowhere, collapsed structure, empty lake, dead landscape, glory hole, fish camp, fake trophy, dead dog scoreboard and hijacked dead president funeral was paid for with our money.

AUF distributions 2010-2016:

10: 516.4

11: 506.4

12: 575.5

13: 644.3

14: 877.4

15: 763.6

16: 772.9

for those 7 years, the 1/3rd of annual AUF payments to aggy totalled $1,536,645,000.

take away that money and the aggy "system" collapses.

and why are they "constitutionally" entitled to this money?

because they are and remain a branch of the University of Texas according to the State Constitution.

when they detached as a football parasite, the job was not finished.

i fear and loathe the possibility of realignment undoing their 100-year decision miracle....

+++

once again, aggy has received $1,536,645,000 of our money this decade.  and the payments in 13/14/15/16 were hundreds of millions more than they would have forecasted prior to the fracking revolution.  aggy has received at least $500m more than they should have expected over the past 5 years.

$500m.

minimum.

53 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

I'm still at a loss to understand the phrase they used in their DC campaign:

"Fearless on every Front"

What war are they fighting?

aggieads-1.jpg

They are fighting the war against themselves when, every morning when they wake up and realize "oh fuck, I'm an aggy, and I have to pretend to be proud of it".

I've been kinda keeping up with the LSU BB shenanigans. I figured I would check out the SEC Country or whatever forum it is on texags. There is not one damn topic on the subject. I laughed because it appears aggy doesn't want to antagonize daddy LSU. They probably don't want to get involved in the debate because the NCAA might take a look at aggy too.

• Fuck You 1

How does A&M suck at everything?Posted on 3/9/19 at 7:37 pm to WhereOrWere bkm1.png Without welfare, such as 1/3 of the oil money produced from lands owned by The University of Texas, SEC paychecks based on the success of others, hotel taxes to pay off their debt and federal funding to turn Pepsi into gold, they'd be a larger version of Oklahoma State (minus the wrestling championships).

I don’t understand this. Should I be offended?

1 minute ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

Shoot, okst has pickens.  Who is aggys big donor?  The dude with the tank?  

it was George P. Mitchell he was the one that gave them $60 million several years back to get them in on the GMTelescope so that they would not be embarrassed by UT being in on it and they were not

I am pretty sure he gave a lot more than that over the years

1 hour ago, Jersey Man10 said:

.c8a3287ab6dc43fd3965f08b81e02fa2.jpg

Teehee look what I did and took a pic using my cricket phone!

Actually reminds me of a time when I found myself on ou campus (unwillingly) at their version of the coop. They sold the same metal longhorn decals you'd find at the coop, but turned the box upside down. Couldn't help myself in fixing the retardation. Didn't take a pic tho because what's the point? /csb