• Replies 72.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

I’m less offended now knowing the source is a mouth breathing SEC fan. I’d have said “minus the 15* top four finishes in the big 3 sports since WWII.”

*estimate. I don’t know the real number.

I’m going to continue to remind you about the ‘04 & ‘10 Cotton Bowls and the ‘16 Sugar Bowl, as long as you keep making mouth breather comments. And we weren’t that good when we beat y’all, any of three of those games. I guess I’d be pissed too.

I’m going to continue to remind you about the ‘04 & ‘10 Cotton Bowls and the ‘16 Sugar Bowl, as long as you keep making mouth breather comments. And we weren’t that good when we beat y’all, any of three of those games. I guess I’d be pissed too.

Sounds like a fair trade to me so remind me all you want. That kind of stuff doesn’t bother me. I hate to burst your bubble, but we weren’t that good those years either.

I never knew you were one of those SEC! SEC! SEC! Flag wavers. It seems like you’ve always acted like you don’t go for that.
  • Like 1

I think Phlegm has been saying this for years and it’s still just as stupid as the first time. 
So you believe that Loftin is just an aggy fool that believed that moving aggy to SEC SEC SEC was a good idea?

That any aggy what been to fish camp cannot be redeemed an come to his or her senses?

An aggy that finished his undergrad as fast as he could to get to Rice as fast as he could and who spent more time at Rice than he did at aggy would stay aggy when exposed to the much stronger more highly intelligent culture at Rice for a longer period of time than at the sub human culture at aggy?

Uh ok, whatever you say chief. Logic says different but you keep on chuggin that aggy jizz.

Oh one other thing, how has that moving to SEC SEC SEC worked out for aggy? Jim dandy eh whoop?

Well if needing to beg for money is good and being reviled and ridiculed by a much larger population than before moving SEC SEC SEC is good then Loftin did it out of his aggy heart.

If it is bad and further makes aggy out to be a bigger laughing stock on a bigger stage then it was done by Loftin to humiliate aggy because Rice hates aggy and all Rice Men hate aggy. And Loftin is a Rice Man and hates aggy.

aggy moving to SEC SEC SEC has been a complete disaster for aggy.

Cognito ergo whoop aggy moving to SEC SEC SEC was a gloriously nefarious Rice scheme.

I rest my case.

Now where are the fucking strawberries?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, MrPhlegm said:

So you believe that Loftin is just an aggy fool that believed that moving aggy to SEC SEC SEC was a good idea?

That any aggy what been to fish camp cannot be redeemed an come to his or her senses?

An aggy that finished his undergrad as fast as he could to get to Rice as fast as he could and who spent more time at Rice than he did at aggy would stay aggy when exposed to the much stronger more highly intelligent culture at Rice for a longer period of time than at the sub human culture at aggy?

Uh ok, whatever you say chief. Logic says different but you keep on chuggin that aggy jizz.

Oh one other thing, how has that moving to SEC SEC SEC worked out for aggy? Jim dandy eh whoop?

Well if needing to beg for money is good and being reviled and ridiculed by a much larger population than before moving SEC SEC SEC is good then Loftin did it out of his aggy heart.

If it is bad and further makes aggy out to be a bigger laughing stock on a bigger stage then it was done by Loftin to humiliate aggy because Rice hates aggy and all Rice Men hate aggy. And Loftin is a Rice Man and hates aggy.

Cognito ergo whoop aggy moving to SEC SEC SEC was a gloriously nefarious Rice scheme.

I rest my case.

I honestly cannot tell if this is satire or if this guy truly believes this shit.

Anybody else want to weigh in on this?

14 hours ago, MrPhlegm said:

I rest my case.

Well, I'm convinced. 

19 hours ago, Go Pokes said:

Sounds like a fair trade to me so remind me all you want. That kind of stuff doesn’t bother me. I hate to burst your bubble, but we weren’t that good those years either.

I never knew you were one of those SEC! SEC! SEC! Flag wavers. It seems like you’ve always acted like you don’t go for that.

Nah he is an Ole Miss fan.

31 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

What do the credits say?  Obviously aggy-generated.

No.

In fact, it was produced by a team of top Los Angeles producers and directors. I've heard it's already favored to win the Oscar for best short film for the next 8-9 awards ceremonies.

Edited by Steel Shank
cause
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, texaslong said:

Same reason aggy claims to be the biggest baddest athletic department in the NCAA. They love to play roll reversals.

No shit. I'm trying to think of any horn that acts like that. Nope. Even the cowboy country type are quite and non boisterous. 

And a Deloss Dodds coin? Oh you've got us all figured out aggy. I did giggle a bit at the sip of tea tho. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Steel Shank said:

No.

In fact, it was produced by a team of top Los Angeles producers and directors. I've heard it's already favored to win the Oscar for best short film for the next 8-9 awards ceremonies.

I thought all the pr0n was produced in the Valley.  Or so I've been told...

I’m not anywhere close to one of those SEC proponents. That’s aggy’s shtick. “Fuck every SEC team but mine”, is the mentality of myself, and most like me. I’m just busting balls because y’all are one of the few teams we’ve got a recent winning bowl record against, other than Tech. It’s all I’ve really got. I actually cheer for the Pokes when they’re not playing the Rebs or the Horns.

5 hours ago, Chad said:

Only an aggy would find that entertaining. Three and a half minutes of my life I'll never get back.

This. I watched 35 seconds, determined that it was most definitely not worth my time, and kept scrolling. The small part I did catch was just laughably bad - despite not having anything remotely worth laughing at.

8 hours ago, BigHorn'13 said:

And a Deloss Dodds coin? Oh you've got us all figured out aggy.

yeah what fucking year is it, again?

file this whole thing under "why A&M is in the SEC"-- if we say we're not interested in playing them, they bleat about "tu is scared of A&M cause we's in the SEC!!!!!", and if we offer to renew the rivalry, they bleat "nope we don't want to play you, cause we's in the SEC and it's so tough!"