• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

2 hours ago, Hank Chinaski said:

What the actual fuck are they basing this on? They think they will win 2 road games against top-10 opponents "convincingly?"

Actually, I know what they're basing LSU on - the fact that they beat them last year (never mind that it was at home, in 7 OTs that featured terrible officiating that favored them). To aggy, a single win in an annual series means that they will start winning the game every year. 

Well uh, ut beat Georgia. Damn right we can beat them. aggy logic.

Pato beat me to it

Edited by EastTexan

4 hours ago, Nolacycling said:

fr:texags re: Fb schedule includes  games vs. lsu,bama,ga,clemson.

I can't,  I mean wtf, err, man...

We don't have to win all four. I think we beat Georgia and LSU convincingly and give Bama a great game with a chance to win. Clemson is just really good. 

But, we could end up playing Clemson twice. I am not ready to predict that. But I believe it is more than just a theoretical possibility

So has Auburn ( winners of 4 of the last 6 vs aggy),  Mississippi St (4 of the last 5),  or even Ole Miss ( 3 of the last 5) been dropped from the schedule? I am not a math major but losing 11 of 16 works out to about 2 out of 3  

• Like 1

So has Auburn ( winners of 4 of the last 6 vs aggy),  Mississippi St (4 of the last 5),  or even Ole Miss ( 3 of the last 5) been dropped from the schedule? I am not a math major but losing 11 of 16 works out to about 2 out of 3  
Ole miss was cheating and state found a diamond in the rough with a coach. They are back in their perspective place now so past results are not indicative of future results. Arkie will win 5 next year but get better. Auburn should beat aggy because odd year.

12 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

A&M has to play Bama, Clemson, Georgia, and LSU. What is the BEST case scenario there? 1-3? 

Then the rest of the schedule-- have they ever beaten both Mississippi schools and Auburn in the same year other than 2012? 

I see four losses as a given, basically the minimum. 

minimum.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Thought this was great from secrant:

quote:
Personally, I don't have the time of day for the 'sips....we're gonna be busy playing Alabama, Clemson, Georgia, LSU etc, etc next year.

You mean, personally, you don't have the time of day for the 'sips...we're gonna be busy losing to Alabama, Clemson, Georgia, LSU etc, etc next year.

Drunk story short...

Some guy i didnt know came into bar i know and frequent said some aggy key word ( howdy) i called him out and said does only aggy own the word aggy

Im drunk a bit it went kinda ...guy said howdy
I asked when. He graduated and then there was denials.....pre edit holy shit im drunk lol but he agreed he came from tamu lol^^^

• Like 4

Drunk story short...

Some guy i didnt know came into bar i know and frequent said some aggy key word ( howdy) i called him out and said does only aggy own the word aggy

I asked when. He graduated and then there was denials.....pre edit holy shit im drunk lol but he agreed he came from tamu lol^^^
Holy shit im laughing my ass off....good job drunk pho n e

2 minutes ago, Bone3421 said:

Drunk story short...

poz rep and quoting this so you'll know what time you actually made it home when you wake up tomorrow afternoon.

1 hour ago, SwanderedTalent said:

A&M has to play Bama, Clemson, Georgia, and LSU. What is the BEST case scenario there? 1-3? 

Then the rest of the schedule-- have they ever beaten both Mississippi schools and Auburn in the same year other than 2012? 

I see four losses as a given, basically the minimum. 

I think Death Valley West will be the difference, but LSU is the most winnable game. Oeaux is just an awful coach. 

15 hours ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

"LSU and Georgia didn't try when they played TU because it wasn't against a great SECSEC opponent".

We could beat Bama in the natty and they would say we just got lucky because we didn't have to play in the SEC West. 

Negged for use of "natty". Stop that shit.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, CfRhTxStBobcats said:

The narrative will be, the whorns had them early in the year before the tigers hit their stride. Yada yada yada.

don't forget our home cooking! we'll have the officials in our back pocket because $$$$$$ even though every Aggie insists they're richer than we are

I mean no visiting team ever gets calls at DKR

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjj

MaleEarnestIriomotecat.0.gif

Edited by SwanderedTalent

3 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

don't forget our home cooking! we'll have the officials in our back pocket because $$$$$$ even though every Aggie insists they're richer than we are

I swear, I thought Charlie was gonna deck those refs that game

1 hour ago, Jkwellborn said:

He should have. He damn sure should have blasted them at the press conference and every opportunity he got. Mike Leach would have been on the phone during the game.

Would've done two things:

1. Would've been uber-satisfying

2. Would've gotten him fired sooner than he was

The only Mexican aggy fans are the ones that live in College Station bless their heart. Majority of my Mexicans friends/family root for Texas because its Fucking Texas. And the mascot is a fucking badass Longhorn. And overall we are just better. No self respecting Mexican wants to associate with losers with a losing mentality/tradition. Plus the milk men parecen como maricones NTTAWWT.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jersey Man10 said:

The only Mexican aggy fans are the ones that live in College Station bless their heart. Majority of my Mexicans friends/family root for Texas because its Fucking Texas. And the mascot is a fucking badass Longhorn. And overall we are just better. No self respecting Mexican wants to associate with losers with a losing mentality/tradition. Plus the milk men parecen como maricones NTTAWWT.

This is true. I have a couple of cousins that live in Bryan and they are die hard aggy fans. Never once set foot on campus. But at least they're not like regular aggy where they are obsessed with Texas 24/7. 

3 hours ago, SwanderedTalent said:

MaleEarnestIriomotecat.0.gif

Goddamnit this will never not piss me off. It was hot as hell and this bullshit following the absolute bullshit holding call on a DT who was 5 yards off the LOS absolutely cost us the game. I'm not generally one to blame the refs but these calls were egregious and I want to say we had at least 2 TDs called back earlier in the game. 

But that ref bumping into Charlie and then flagging him for it makes me ragey. 

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, Hank Chinaski said:

Goddamnit this will never not piss me off. It was hot as hell and this bullshit following the absolute bullshit holding call on a DT who was 5 yards off the LOS absolutely cost us the game. I'm not generally one to blame the refs but these calls were egregious and I want to say we had at least 2 TDs called back earlier in the game. 

But that ref bumping into Charlie and then flagging him for it makes me ragey. 

for some reason the call that stands out to me was-- didn't we get called for a pretty bogus roughing the passer on 4th down at some point? That's the one I remember being maddest about because I had this gut feel before the play that no matter what, the refs would make sure OSU converted. 

Or maybe it wasn't fourth down but it was an interception, and as soon as we intercepted I thought "watch, they'll throw a flag of some kind to overturn that" and they fucking did. I don't know if the call was legit bad or not, but I remember it being really weak.

Spin this! I drove from Hattiesburg to Biloxi today and saw many license plates/stickers for Ole Miss and Miss St., but NO SEC stickers!!!! Definitely only an aggy thing!

I lived in Louisiana for over a decade (90s to 08) and it was always the M.O. of “If not us, then F them!” Traveled through all of SEC country during that time frame, so aggy must’ve had them made for distribution.

Only time you ever saw the SEC logo was on uniforms and conference tournaments / championships.
True dis. Working at wdw parking see lots of stickers from sec sec sec schools, some of them absurdly huge and some where you could not see the car's paint because of the stickers, roll tide! But the only sec stickers were on aggy cars.

Strange isn't it.

That's because they think it makes fans of the other non-SEC schools in Texas jealous. Like a dude bragging to his friends how he's divorced and "ON THE MARKET!!!!" in his forties. 
I sleep in a racing car at night! Do YOUUUUUUUUU?
Thanks for telling us your "thought" processes. Did you think this up yourself or did you larned it in your fish camp?

Don't you have some more sec stickers to paste on your goat cart? Time's a waisting.

The narrative will be, the whorns had them early in the year before the tigers hit their stride. Yada yada yada.
You mean, we got them rested and healthy after their cupcake win over Georgia Southern and aggy got them beat up and worn down by that tough SEC schedule.
  • Like 2