• Replies 72.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Repeating for this page...this thread needs to move to the Lulz board.

I see both sides of the argument.  On one hand, I love making fun of aggy as much as the next guy.  It’s fun and very effortless.  On the other hand, this thread does create a perception that they’re living in our heads when it’s the biggest thread on our football board.

Keeping it on our football board is giving aggy way too much credit.  And moving it would eliminate the frequent derailment experiences like the one on the last page.

/the fixer

• Like 1

This isn’t a unique situation. We have a catch all thread for 15-25 other teams.

The aggie thread is naturally longer because they are a natural in state rival and we’ve played them over 100 times and we still live and interact with them in our every day lives. 

If you’re only fear is the way aggies will perceive this board then you should grow up. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

If your only fear is the way aggy will perceive this board then you should grow up. 

Gotta agree. I'm much more concerned about an incipient sock puppet revolution than I am about anything aggy does, least of all, how aggy perceives anything.

giphy.gif

Edited by Walden Ponderer
Those bastards are everywhere.

18 hours ago, DCA_HORN said:

Well turns out aggy has their own network after all. Was scrolling through the channels and found something called RFD (Rural Free Delivery). Programs included classics such as AgPHD, FFA Today, and FarmHer.

Launched in December 2000, RFD-TV is the nation’s first 24-hour television network featuring programming focused on the agribusiness, equine and the rural lifestyle.

Where you been bruh?

RFD is for real farmers & ranchers, not the fighting hullabaloo-caneck-caneck kind.

csb before the internet really took off RFD was the best way to sell livestock as they hosted televised auctions where sellers would submit video tape of their animals. We sold a few barrel and roping horses on there via video. So been using RFD for a long time, def not aggy.

• Like 2

The simple explanation why this thread has so many posts is simple.  Aggie can't stop acting in a manner worthy of jokes or condemnation.   It's not becaue they are in anyone's heads.  That and we are better organized in putting all our trash in one gigantic pile of shit.   Or maybe it could also be Randolph Duke.  Tough to say.  But nothing to do with someone being in our heads. 

Edited by deech

11 minutes ago, Henry Hill said:

I am very concerned with the perception random people affiliated with a different school than mine will have on my school based on anonymous postings on an internet message board by random people associated with my school. Burn it all down.

someone_is_wrong_on_the_internet2.1.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Ah yes the blind hateread for anyone calling logic to the situation as expected....   I hate atm as much as anyone else and would love to kick their ass again.  But you want to post about them non stop and don’t want to play them, they aren’t a rival and but you think about them non stop and  you post about them non stop...  ok.    I hate them but also wish we could kick their ass again 

^^^^^aggy^^^^^^

Splains why it hates comedy

I agree with this but some take it more extram and don’t want a renewal!?  I saw why not?   If we are going to keep it going, then keep it going for real, why not?  It’s not a favorite opinion but if we keep a page this big devoted to them it’s a rivalry rather you like it or not...  so I say beat their ass in football why not?!  We can now.   Also a lot of posters post on this shit non stop saying it’s not a rivalry.........    ah ok explain why you keep posting then 
Why dont ewe splain why ewe posting on Texas board aggy boy.

Wait, swandard is dis ewe sock?

That's a lot of hullaballoo your canecking there, Mr. Dedicated tu Fan.
Aggies transformed Longhorn statements that OU was a bigger rival into "tu says we're not their rival" and then proceeded to, typically, humiliate themselves by fretting over the invented position.
Obsession over imagined obsession is typically Aggie as well.
It never ceases to amaze and amuse how A&M imposters can't get through two posts about the rivalry without regurgitating Fish Camp dogma.
Here's a place holder until Mr Phlegm arrives.

texas-am-aggies-fans-and-corps-cheer-against-the-mississippi-state-picture-id491834740?s=612x612

Excellent pic. Getty images obsession noted.

a9212fa3c97a1099a74bdc40a5b98641.jpg
  • Like 1

[mention=1983]Hook1997[/mention] you're acting like Texas is the only school that makes fun of aggy. 
Take a step back and evaluate their school and associated traditions outside the context of a now defunct Texas/aggy rivalry. 
Go take a look at secrant if you need to.
I probably tolerate atm more than others on this board, but Christ they are easy to make fun of. 
Thanks to this evil genius Rice Man everbody make fun of aggy.

2602b04b2fc78345d4e32c5922781e19.gif

No problem with this thread or it’s poularity.  My only problem is that it’s on the football board.  It ABSOLUTELY belongs on the Lulz board.  I come here often for the lulz.  Never for anything (seriously) football related.
Tradition is why it is on football.

Repeating for this page...this thread needs to move to the Lulz board.
I see both sides of the argument.  On one hand, I love making fun of aggy as much as the next guy.  It’s fun and very effortless.  On the other hand, this thread does create a perception that they’re living in our heads when it’s the biggest thread on our football board.
Keeping it on our football board is giving aggy way too much credit.  And moving it would eliminate the frequent derailment experiences like the one on the last page.
/the fixer
WRONG

The simple explanation why this thread has so many posts is simple.  Aggie can't stop acting in a manner worthy of jokes or condemnation.   It's not becaue they are in anyone's heads.  That and we are better organized in putting all our trash in one gigantic pile of shit.   Or maybe it could also be Randolph Duke.  Tough to say.  But nothing to do with someone being in our heads. 
I have aggy in my head at least once maybe twice a day.

Jerry Strawser, Executive Vice President and CFO, will once again convene a task force including all campus constituent groups to provide further recommendations to ensure a successful class day and game.

They're forming a brute squad?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I believe Florida/Miami is on the 24th, the weekend before. Utah vs. BYU is on the 29th, though. 

Well, that'll teach me to use the Google machine. Still, I'd rather watch Utah/BYU than aggy and... well, anyone, now that Texas doesn't have to play those dweebs any more.

• Like 1

Woah, woah, woah,

Somebody expects me to watch aggy and Texas State when I could be watching Wagner and Connecticut? Pfffft.