• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Just now, SHOOTER12 said:

Must have scurried in a blizzard,  all I see is white.

Have you seen the full video? There’s a large ceremony going on and they didn’t accurately judge the smoke/debris coming from the stadium and everyone starts running off. You only get a glimpse of it in the gif

1 minute ago, Blanton said:

Have you seen the full video? There’s a large ceremony going on and they didn’t accurately judge the smoke/debris coming from the stadium and everyone starts running off. You only get a glimpse of it in the gif

OK, gotcha, thanks 

1 hour ago, Leanderman said:

Seems the sea agroids down here are dropping the "Galveston" from the texas a and m. Going with just a and m. How many other of their other branches are doing the same thing? 

Somehow Galveston, College Station, and Qatar are the "main campus."

Sipping a shiner in the hotel. This place is scary. The Jason's deli is more like a Aggie shrine than a restaurant. 

Upon arrival at Science fair we are met with aggy smarts. 

55649692_2269391569975314_84236419451542

Event is being held inside the hall of champions. Daughter said it was the best place on campus since it is so empty. Yep, it's empty of aggy accolades for sure. There are a few corptards wandering around clicking their heels like good Goering-ites. And lots of waddling going on. 

56169790_2269391546641983_10589417274752

But of course they did leave the shrine to their messiah. More than a couple of eyes watched me as I went close to pay homage. 

56363549_2269391523308652_13566483992097

Pretty sure this last picture was filmed by them and they are searching campus for the perpetrator. best part is person who took it went to A&M Corpus and within 1 minute of meeting him he made sure I knew he was not aggy. 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Leanderman said:

Have you at least been invited to shove your arm up a cows rectum yet?

no, I think they are saving that for the winners as was previously stated. I mean that is the only way they can show what it is like to be a winner here right? 

185?cb=20160626112838

Daughter just finished telling me about their great event this evening. Every student who attended was given a ticket for a hot dog. Aggy had tables set up so you could meet real aggy students. Most were just sitting in the ZACH center studying for mid terms and did not want to be bothered. They did have a GIS ocean mapping rig the used to compete for a competition. Daughter asked how it placed, student said, well it competed, and that shows the spirt of the institution. Daughter, who grew up with UT dad knew what that really meant. She spent 45 minutes at the event and with her teacher took an uber to the Texas Roadhouse where I was sitting with another dad drinking beer. 

But Torchy's was rocking. 

14 minutes ago, Modessit said:

You need to see if that 20xx National Championship plaque is displayed in that Hall of Air and - if so - get a pic so aggypedia has proof that they are so serious about it that it's on display.

Yes sir. will give the kiddo the assignment.  She does send this image to all with love from the heart of their engineering center. 

56184378_2269534476627690_60065623366959

• Like 6

14 hours ago, ztejas said:

I'm glad Caroline Plowman could pick up on that oh so subtle imagery. 

Just noticed that myself.

Clever little people, aren’t they? Wonder if they have that cup design imbedded in the chain link fences around their campus just like the elementary schools?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Modessit said:

I'm sure there's a JFF thread but I'm not going to go looking for it. Just saw that he has separated from that model he married because apparently he couldn't keep it in his pants and out of Billy Liucci's ass when she was out of town.

fify

• Like 2