• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

19 hours ago, Nolacycling said:

Not 1, but 2 threads on texags about Jace Sternberger going to Pats now that Gronk has retired. The savior. Bill Bellichek licking his chops.

Ha. Sternberger can't block to save his life. It's why he wasn't considered one of the top tight ends in football last year. He is basically a slow WR. 

On 3/25/2019 at 11:48 AM, SwanderedTalent said:

Everything they say about their program with respect to its stature comes right up to the point of doing exactly that. Everything. We gots Jimbo Fisher as our coach! We pay him more'n anyone! We's SEC West!!! Biggest stadium in Texas! Top 5 recruitin class!!!! Almost beat Clempson!!! If you extrapolate that out by 2 Lego bricks, it's "we's gonna win the national championship next year or the year after or the year after that or real soon or ALL OF THEMS".

Fuck A&M.

Consider all of these acts as ingredients to the Great aggy Cake.  You add all those together, stir it up and bake...right?  The problem is the cup of stupidity, a heaping tablespoon of bullshit, and a pound of leadership stirred in that causes the cake to fall flat.  aggy, don't ever change!

• Like 1

Ha. Sternberger can't block to save his life. It's why he wasn't considered one of the top tight ends in football last year. He is basically a slow WR. 
Both of the TEs from iowa are better as well as that kid from UCLA. And the other kid from some directional school in SoCal.

If he goes to new England its day 2 at best. Nobody is going to spend money on him day 1.

7 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Queso from Fuego. It's actually a pretty good taco joint.

It's obviously the best queso and best taco joint that every existed. Certainly better than everything in Austin combined. Didn't you see that it was officially named the best queso in the history of ever (by and through Ree Drummond's post of course)?

Edited by 'stache

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

It's obviously the best queso and best taco joint that every existed. Certainly better than everything in Austin combined. Didn't you see that it was officially named the best queso in the history of ever (by and through Ree Drummond's post of course)?

Well... Sure aggy is wrong about, you know, everything... but Fuego really is a decent taco place.

35 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Well... Sure aggy is wrong about, you know, everything... but Fuego really is a decent taco place.

It's never enough for aggy to have something related to them being "decent" or "good" or even "excellent." They will always have to make it the best that ever was, and in any event, better than anything in Austin because "dem sips." It's their defining characteristic.

4 hours ago, 'stache said:

It's never enough for aggy to have something related to them being "decent" or "good" or even "excellent." They will always have to make it the best that ever was, and in any event, better than anything in Austin because "dem sips." It's their defining characteristic.

I know what you meant, but if they actually looked at us and said "we have to be better than them", it would be a whole new dynamic for A&M. They're way too satisfied with being able to say they're better, to make a half-assed claim at it. 

Cross posting from the spring football thread:

7:30 - 16:20 On The Audible podcast, Stewart Mandel is traveling around the southwest, and talks about his stop in Austin. He was previously skeptic, but now is starting to drink the burnt orange Kool Aid - especially with Sam Ehlinger. 

(Conversely, he went to The Station and was not optimistic about aggy chances next year. 16:20 - 20:00)

https://audioboom.com/posts/7214663.mp3?modified=1553727401&source=rss&stitched=1

• Like 2

Folks, wish me luck. I get to spend the next three days attending Texas HS Science Fair, being held at aggyland this year. Last year this event was in San Antonio and sponsored by UTSA. Not a roadrunner to be seen. I expect this year it will be full aggy science is the best, lots of whoops, and yes, there is a campus tour for Friday night instead of a social for the kids. 

I decided I was not going to attend this tour, and thank god my daughter (competing, not an aggy) also decided to say fuck a tour of their hall of champions and will relax and work on her presentation. 

perhaps one of the kids can determine what the fuck is wrong with the aggy chromosome. If so I hope that kid wins. 

I will report back, unless I burst into flames for wearing my Burnt Orange tie to the awards ceremony. 

Fuck aggy. 

1 hour ago, InkaUtexas said:

Folks, wish me luck. I get to spend the next three days attending Texas HS Science Fair, being held at aggyland this year. Last year this event was in San Antonio and sponsored by UTSA. Not a roadrunner to be seen. I expect this year it will be full aggy science is the best, lots of whoops, and yes, there is a campus tour for Friday night instead of a social for the kids. 

I decided I was not going to attend this tour, and thank god my daughter (competing, not an aggy) also decided to say fuck a tour of their hall of champions and will relax and work on her presentation. 

perhaps one of the kids can determine what the fuck is wrong with the aggy chromosome. If so I hope that kid wins. 

I will report back, unless I burst into flames for wearing my Burnt Orange tie to the awards ceremony. 

Fuck aggy. 

Remind those sonsofbitches how they whined that the LHN would be an unfair recruitment tool if HS games were included in the programming?

Now they are using the State Science Fair to promote that gulag campus of theirs?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Armybrat said:

Remind those sonsofbitches how they whined that the LHN would be an unfair recruitment tool if HS games were included in the programming?

Now they are using the State Science Fair to promote that gulag campus of theirs?

Yep.... Notice even the fucking color scheme these used. There is nothing TEXAS about this event. And if you really want to look into deeper, they are selling exhibitor booths. Not cheap either. I don't remember that at the science fair in San Antonio. Cheap fuckshits 

https://txsef.tamu.edu

"looks more like bad bullshit bbq."
Agreed. Let the meat speak for itself. No need to try and drown it in sauce, cheese and additives.  BTW, is that dried jizz crumbles atop those ribs?

You dont add crushed crackers and a line of mayo on your bbq?

What's wrong with you
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

Fuck aggy. 

I spent an entire week there in January. Barely left the hotel. Best decision I ever made.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TheFlyingBoat said:

I think this is a silly angle. Plenty of people take pictures in front of the DKR gate with the Texas seal 

Because of the University seal. What about the Kroger Field pic is similar to that?

They have that ridiculous ring thing that’s at least more comparable.