Mass casualty event in Waukesha, WI

TXSG8R

Just now, Bravo said:

LOL you cite a media matters guy in your response. So funny. You answered my question. 

And you're promoting nazi propaganda. lol.

Did I do the edgy detached irony thing right, you boog troll? You know you're too old for that shit right? You think those nihilist shitlord Gen Zers don't want to kill you too?

10 minutes ago, Bravo said:

LOL you cite a media matters partisan hack in your response. So funny. You answered my question. 

It's telling that you think Media Matters is the liberal equivalent to the Daily Caller.  So you're admitting that the 2021 U.S. "conservative" leaning news source is pedals in white supremacy. 

4 minutes ago, Bravo said:

It's pretty damn far left.

BTW I see you have the CR mantra down. Repeat with me. Nazi, white supremacist, troll. 

Look dude, you're the one blaming the "media" when a guy is called out for promoting the violent establishment of a white ethno-state. Between the two, if you find yourself carrying water for the latter, then yeah, I'm comfortable calling you a Nazi.

Btw, what was your last handle before your were crowdsourced? 

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, Bravo said:

You call everyone you don't agree with nazis as do half your Marxist buddies. 

This is high art.

Also, the answer to the news source question remains, Reuters, AP, BBC, PBS New Hour, that one Facebook group that really tells it like it is.

• Hook 'Em 1

43 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

I'd start with a place that doesn't have an extensive, documented history of hiring and publishing white supremacists:

*Foxworthy* If neo-Nazis from The Daily Stormer view you as a "hero"...

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/josephbernstein/tucker-carlson-fox-news-daily-stormers-favorite-pundit

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

I'm still trying to wrap my head around this. 

1. Yaga posted a link to a nazi propoganda site. 

2. Yaga said he didn't know it was nazi propoganda, it was all over twitter

3. Elfenix proved that was untrue, only 5 accounts posted it. 

4. Which logically means either Yaga follows one of the 5 nazi supporter accounts or Yaga looks at nazi propoganda sites for news. 

5. ????

6. Profit?

This has definitely got the right wing trolls all riled up as they are now furiously deflecting away from these facts. Sometimes I wonder if it’s really just one fat guy sitting in his crappy apartment in his underwear going around repping himself. 

Edited by JimmyJames
  • Hook 'Em 1

51 minutes ago, Mole said:

Also, the answer to the news source question remains, Reuters, AP, BBC, PBS New Hour, that one Facebook group that really tells it like it is.

I was gonna say, there's a handful of outlets that still fact check before publishing. I still can't get over defending the Nazis on the basis of "they reported it first!"

So fucking what. Doesn't make them one iota less evil, and the lie about it being all over Twitter tells us all that we need to know.

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

Looks like the standard people yelling nazi a lot so I am going with everyday CR nonsense. 

Do you know someone is being called a nazi? Could it be that they linked a literal nazi website? You should know who’s water you’re carrying

8 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

So, I’m confused now. Is this shitheel a sickening violent criminal, or a sickening, racist, violent criminal? Did I get the right impression of him being racist from reactions to sources other than one linked to Nazis? Apnews didn’t mention evidence of racism, so, what’s the deal?

Are you a CNN producer or nah?

Edited by Incredulity

Now I have three open windows, none showing a screenshot. I must suck at this. I did check with Reuters, with no success.

So, the narrative is look at these FB screenshots? I’d be interested in doing so, but I’m not on FB, and I confess I don’t know how to do that.

Edited by Willfully Horn
I know how to post a screenshot, though
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

Now I have three open windows, none showing a screenshot. I must suck at this. I did check with Reuters, with no success.

So, the narrative is look at these FB screenshots? I’d be interested in doing so, but I’m not on FB, and I confess I don’t know how to do that.

hqdefault.jpg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Incredulity said:

MSM and Surly Leftists

dumb-and-dumber-yell.gif

i'm not really certain what you think you are doing here. nobody here is defending this guy driving through grandmas. 

hell, i think it could be a hate crime. 

of course, i think he's just a disaster of a human being, and i'm not sure really what to think about what happened.

but yall making this weirdly political...i mean, what do you get out of it? 

this is a criminal act from a guy who is a criminal. 

• Hook 'Em 6

2 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

You can't even bring yourself to say it.  

i just said it. 

it could be a hate crime, if the prosecution proves hate speech underlying the action.

what are you looking for?

you don't like the could qualifier, i guess. but it isn't until it is. but the tweets i've seen, sure seems to indicate that it could be a hate crime. but the whole thing is weird. and you really NEEDING it to be a hate crime is also weird. 

i don't even like hate crime laws.

• Hook 'Em 1

Mathboy Fly: "LEARNED ND TAUGHT BEHAVIOR!! so when we start bakk knokkin white people TF out ion wanna hear it...the old white ppl 2, KNOKK DEM TF OUT!! PERIOD..,"

Mathboy Fly:  Drives over a bunch of old white people.

Surly Leftist:  "gotta wait for verification, not sure, hmmmm... "

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bravo said:

Well, #1 some here won't even admit to seeing this as a terrorist attack. #2 the MSM media isn't even covering the backstory on this guy and his clearly racist posts. Go try and find the posts I posted above in MSM articles. You dang well know if this was some Trump supporter the coverage or really lack thereof would be VASTLY different. So that's why people who lean right see this as a shining example of the dichotomy in the coverage we get of these stories. Now give me a timeout. 🤣

well, nothing you've posted here deserves a timeout, you big baby.

i simply think it could be a hate crime, but it could also not be a hate crime from a guy fleeing...whatever. either way, it's a tragedy all the way around. i'd be interested in toxicology type of information, because he was not acting rationally. he could have run over a lot more people. maybe he was after the old ladies. i don't know. 

it could be a hate crime, because of his tweets. it might not be a hate crime.

but it's really fucking important to yall for it to be one.

and i don't believe that hate crimes should be a thing. murder is murder. motive is part of murder, and if you are convicted of murder, chances are you are rotting in prison for the rest of your life. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

No it's really not.

But the 8c2158b032b58b6fab09ba530cde5f72--gettin

is utterly laughable.

so is your posting prowess.

as hayden asked, what exactly are you trying to get out of this? I've seen a lot of accusations and poo flinging, but no substance. what are you trying to prove with these posts? and just posting memes without actually saying what you mean doesn't cut it.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

No it's really not.

But the 8c2158b032b58b6fab09ba530cde5f72--gettin

is utterly laughable.

oh okay, i mean 3 or 4 of y'all have only been harping on OMG THE HEADLINES AREN'T THE WAY I WANT THEM!!! for eleven fucking pages now, to the point that it's the sole reason this thread which is completely non-political had to be moved...but sure, it's not important to y'all at all.

tenor (4).gif

200 (3).gif

• Hook 'Em 5

Can someone catch me up to what's going on here? Seriously.

I tuned this news item out when it appeared to be merely a case of a person fleeing making a criminally disastrous choice to plow into a parade.

Who is mathboy fly?

Is there evidence the driver was seeking a certain type of person to run over?

I went back a few pages and couldn't figure it out. Thanks to anyone who summarizes this discussion.