[Game Thread] Kansas State @ Texas on FOX. GA tickets available for 25 because fuck everything

immamac

3 minutes ago, victory88 said:

Lol, I like how they left the entire wide side of the hash open.  Schooler left his guy wide open.  We have one safety on a WR in all of that open space.  Deuce runs it right in untouched on the wide side.   

I’m being serious here, I can call a better defense from my years of killing it on Madden and NCAA football.  I would run a base 4-2-5 defense and I bet you our results would be better.  It’s basically what Ash did.  He dumbed it down and let his athletes be athletes.  Our current coaches are fucking morons.  Why we keep hiring guys that have one system without personnel to match it is beyond me.

We had the 4-2-5 going when we let Oklahoma score 50 unanswered in the second half. We switched because Jacoby Jones got hurt and they wanted Collins back on the interior where it was believed he could cause havoc. I’m sure your madden skills would help tho. Ash’s defenses were terrible. Just like Orlando’s were terrible. 

13 minutes ago, HuntinHorn said:

23 sucked in not keeping the edge as bad as OU sucks every day

That’s wasn’t 23 fault necessarily. . He’s to make the DE right but remember he’s a freshman. 46 didn’t set the edge like he was suppose to and Vaughn is 5”1 so it’s not like the he could see the RB. Davis should have done better setting the edge 

2 minutes ago, D3zii said:

That’s wasn’t 23 fault necessarily. . He’s to make the DE right but remember he’s a freshman. 46 didn’t set the edge like he was suppose to and Vaughn is 5”1 so it’s not like the he could see the RB. Davis should have done better setting the edge 

Agreed on the DE but 23 got sucked in as the last line of defense....end of story....

Edited by HuntinHorn