aggy NIL tears screenshots

Longhornfrenzy

The funniest posts are the ones about "how does the bidding work" as if their own program isn't the leading expert in that field.

I also did get a kick out of the post laughing at paying Jake Majors $50k to get whipped by a Kansas NT haha. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

The funniest posts are the ones about "how does the bidding work" as if their own program isn't the leading expert in that field.

I also did get a kick out of the post laughing at paying Jake Majors $50k to get whipped by a Kansas NT haha. 

I laughed too, but what they don't get is that shitty players won't be getting that $50K re-upped. They also seem to be missing the fact that our OL will be making more like $150K per season, and that the $10 million will fund every position on every team on campus. So yeah. Go ahead and tweet about how stupid we are. 

13 minutes ago, honolulu horn said:

I laughed too, but what they don't get is that shitty players won't be getting that $50K re-upped. They also seem to be missing the fact that our OL will be making more like $150K per season, and that the $10 million will fund every position on every team on campus. So yeah. Go ahead and tweet about how stupid we are. 

aggy doesn't have the brain power to remember what happened last week, let alone synthesize it into present reality.

29 minutes ago, honolulu horn said:

And the $150k is the FLOOR of what they will make. They're free to go out and hawk sunflower seeds to make some cash on top of that

• Haha 2

So, they strut around bragging of their fabulous wealth while stuffing Jimbo's pockets. The only way they could get him was to make the most desperate, absurd contract in the history of contracts. They bragged about it.

Now Texas lays down some money and we're the desperate ones. They'd be a national laughing stock if more people even cared about them.

The idiocy in those posts is breathtaking. 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

Screenshot_20211206-184109.jpg

Screenshot_20211206-184116.jpg

Fiction can be fun.  I remember when the TX/OU to the SEC move was announced, they lost their damn minds, and were crying about a gentlemen's agreement, while claiming they were going to block this move.  And the more they cried and whined, the more everyone laughed at them.  That their own conference blew them off and did this behind their back was a demonstration of how much pull they really have and how much they are valued.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Longhornlove said:

I pray their best lineman enters the portal and commits to Texas citing NIL as the reason. That would be glorious.

Someone on one of the many threads covering this suggested double pay to guys willing to commit to A&M and "flip" to Texas on signing day.

• Haha 2

Some of y'all are delusional.  Aggy is currently attracting a top-5 recruiting class to College Stagnation after an 8-4 season.  How else do you explain it other than $$?  For those of you splitting hairs about "fair money" vs "cheating money", you obviously still haven't grasped the reality of the new era we are in.  Either sit on the sideline in your pristine white uniform, seething in righteous indignation, or get in the fucking game and get dirty.

40 minutes ago, Ultimate Failure said:

Some of y'all are delusional.  Aggy is currently attracting a top-5 recruiting class to College Stagnation after an 8-4 season.  How else do you explain it other than $$?  For those of you splitting hairs about "fair money" vs "cheating money", you obviously still haven't grasped the reality of the new era we are in.  Either sit on the sideline in your pristine white uniform, seething in righteous indignation, or get in the fucking game and get dirty.

Username checks out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Ultimate Failure said:

I'm sure I speak for us all when I say that we are rightfully chastened and profoundly grateful for your explanation of the world. You've brought light to the darkness and fuck to wad.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Nivek said:

Fiction can be fun.  I remember when the TX/OU to the SEC move was announced, they lost their damn minds, and were crying about a gentlemen's agreement, while claiming they were going to block this move.  And the more they cried and whined, the more everyone laughed at them.  That their own conference blew them off and did this behind their back was a demonstration of how much pull they really have and how much they are valued.  

they are very gifted storytellers. 

The funny thing about all of the aggy tears stating we are ruining NIL and being desperate. They overpaid a mediocre coach and will be the main factor in ruining the coaching market when some of these 10 year deals start failing. They got desperate and now the going rate for average is $100 million and a decade of guarantees. At least when we set the market the kids will be the ones benefiting and not the old farts who could care less about the universities that write their checks. 

• Hook 'Em 1

21 hours ago, Longhornlove said:

I pray their best lineman enters the portal and commits to Texas citing NIL as the reason. That would be glorious.

i'll go you one better:

at some point in the next week or so, god willing, we will get a commitment from a top lineman - banks, dewberry, cam, campbell, whomever.  and then aggy will yell and scream "yeah they only went to tu because they're paying them to".

and there won't be a whiff of self-awareness or irony.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4

i'll go you one better:
at some point in the next week or so, god willing, we will get a commitment from a top lineman - banks, dewberry, cam, campbell, whomever.  and then aggy will yell and scream "yeah they only went to tu because they're paying them to".
and there won't be a whiff of self-awareness or irony.

Do they still sell gold Trans-Ams?

13 hours ago, Ultimate Failure said:

Ok so you won the recruiting lottery.  do you take the 200k cash value option today, or do you take the 600k in 4 annual installments of 150k per year?  

• Hook 'Em 1