Battle Of The Sans....UT San Antonio vs San Diego State

ButtFumble

9 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

Friend of mine is at the game in the student section. He told me most of the UTSA students pregamed hard af and are completely shitfaced lol

yea those NDSU fans coming to the D1-AA championships apparently know how to pound it down and the first year ran the while town out of cheap beer....since then Frisco knows how to prepare for events like this so I imagine they had some room and drinks and "food" packages already made up to get the UTSA fans plowed under

1 minute ago, ButtFumble said:

yea those NDSU fans coming to the D1-AA championships apparently know how to pound it down and the first year ran the while town out of cheap beer....since then Frisco knows how to prepare for events like this so I imagine they had some room and drinks and "food" packages already made up to get the UTSA fans plowed under

13 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

Friend of mine is at the game in the student section. He told me ButtFumble pregamed hard af and is completely shitfaced lol

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1