Formula 1 2022

Anton Chigurh

3 hours ago, Ghost of LL said:

Oracle as the title sponsor makes me think that COTA is going to be safe for a while.

As long as the Gov is willing to keep footing the bill for the F1 snactioning and the track is raceable, there will be a GP at COTA. The day that stops (IF it stops), F1 will drop COTA like a hot potaato. Bobby ain't gonna pay it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Anton Chigurh said:

Well, the RB18 wasn’t the RB18 in any sense, since it was literally the Dallara show car painted with a Red Bull livery.

The Aston is their actual car.

Sure, it's their actual car. I'm just saying they're likely holding back a whole lot, just like everyone else probably will.

As long as the Gov is willing to keep footing the bill for the F1 snactioning and the track is raceable, there will be a GP at COTA. The day that stops (IF it stops), F1 will drop COTA like a hot potaato. Bobby ain't gonna pay it.

It’s Miami and Vegas then cota for sure

It’s Miami and Vegas then cota for sure

43 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

Also look how high the AM’s front wing is. That’s gonna take some getting used to. 

The rear wing is a bigger thing to get used to. I don't mind them not hugging the track with the nose, it's a bit high but might be really important for runoffs on aggregate. But that rear wing just looks funky.