Cowboys vs Washington: SNF

Vic Mackey

Football Team fucked up and ran that play against Diggs....it's supposed to go against Brown

Despite the narrative Brown hasn’t even bad. The Vegas game made it look that way. And half that was bad calls.

Easy TD. Nice. 71 yard TD drive.
  • Like 1

Just now, Nicole44 said:

I try not to be hopeful about this team but they have just as good of a shot as anyone in the NFC of making it. Let’s go!!! Fuck the non-believers! It’s all about what team can make the plays at the end now. 

That's night crew BDE right there

• Like 1

Lmao at PFF having Diggs rated 90 of 117 DBs. No idea why anyone puts stock in their rating system. They also had Byron Jones as one of the best when he was here and he couldn't make a play to save his life. Give me a DB who makes plays like Diggs, even if he gives up big plays.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

If WFT was not playing the Cowboys now I’d say that he is better than a backup. He’s good. And came from nowhere. 

Yep, he’s been playing very well but he’s really taking a beating so far and might end up throwing some picks tonight.

• Hook 'Em 1

Lmao at PFF having Diggs rated 90 of 117 DBs. No idea why anyone puts stock in their rating system. They also had Byron Jones as one of the best when he was here and he couldn't make a play to save his life. Give me a DB who makes plays like Diggs, even if he gives up big plays.

They had brown at 31 of 117…