Cowboys vs Washington: SNF

Vic Mackey

6 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Lol. People really think it's that serious to stop posting. Fucking morons. This offense has been trash for a few months before tonight. What they are doing tonight doesn't change that.

If they continue playing this way on offense, they can win it all. Maybe this will ignite Dak and the rest.

Hey, Vic!!!

(I just like talking shit)

18 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I think the bet was cool! The defense challenging the offense. Dak wasn’t healthy before. He is now. 

17 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

Yep, Dak looks much more comfortable running tonight than 2 weeks ago.

He looks different. He’s gunning the ball and playing with the utmost confidence.  His escapability is a step quicker. He looks like Mahomes or Rodgers toying with the defense right now. 

18 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Whether fair or not,  the Talkin' Heads gonna blame poor performance of WFT on quick turnaround road game... 

No they won’t. They may chalk it up to being a contributing factor but the story is how dominant we are on both sides on the ball and at the right time. We’re about to be thrust into a lot of premature SB talk. 

7 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

He looks different. He’s gunning the ball and playing with the utmost confidence.  His escapability is a step quicker. He looks like Mahomes or Rodgers toying with the defense right now. 

They have been working with him. For a while now. He’s got his best champion in Kellen though I never thought Kellen could or would be good enough. Dak is finally healthy and what you see is what you get. Unleashed. Is he Rodgers or Brady? No. But is he that team’s leader fuck ya. It’s all that matters. Imo.