Cowboys vs Washington: SNF

Vic Mackey

Holy shit. Firing on all cylinders tonight. Best I’ve ever seen Dak look. Zeke running hard. Amari back in the action. Lamb over his drops. Gallup sighting. Schultz still catching tons of balls. Tank pissed off he hasn’t gotten a fat guy score. Ron and Taylor looking like they walked into a buzzsaw.  Micah and Diggs piling up stats. 

7 minutes ago, Drew said:

He’s not. And I hate it that he’s not. He’ll be a problem if he can keep improving.

If they will let him. He seemed not to be the first choice even after going toe to toe with Brady in the playoffs last year. I would have tried to develop him but fuck the WFT. And their owner. I think Rivera is a good coach but still. We have to not turtle in the second half. 

Pretty consistent with his M.O. to start the thread and rarely post in it during the game no matter what is happening.
Lol. People really think it's that serious to stop posting. Fucking morons. This offense has been trash for a few months before tonight. What they are doing tonight doesn't change that.

If they continue playing this way on offense, they can win it all. Maybe this will ignite Dak and the rest.

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

Lol. People really think it's that serious to stop posting. Fucking morons. This offense has been trash for a few months before tonight. What they are doing tonight doesn't change that.

If they continue playing this way on offense, they can win it all. Maybe this will ignite Dak and the rest.

Dak is fine now. He can finally plant. Calf I injury is over. Once he can plant he can throw and boy is he! We got this! 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

They literally do not “need to keep playing like this” to win it all. The offense can be half this good if the defense is that good.
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

It hasn’t been trash. It has been sputtering for 5-6 weeks. Mediocre. Not playing up to its paper. It happens to every good team. I’m with you on them continuing to play this way in combination with this dominant D. But I think you’re being so pessimistic that you simply can’t enjoy this dismantling embarrassment of a rival on national TV. 

6 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Hey, Vic!!!

(I just like talking shit)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Horn80 said:

Yep, Dak looks much more comfortable running tonight than 2 weeks ago.

Calf is healed up. If you can’t plant you can’t throw. I remember watching the Manningcast and Peyton said he was always jealous of Aaron because Aaron could throw no matter his stance. Peyton said he couldn’t do that but tried. Doesn’t mean they are bad QBs.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

You are acting very un-Vic-like. This is not cool. Stop it! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1