Cowboys vs Cardinals: Week 17

Vic Mackey

Somehow the O has never adjusted to the two high look they have been constantly getting.  A lot of that is because they just can't consistently run the ball, but the route schemes also have not seemed to adjust.  
Kellen Moore has zero idea how to adjust. It took a half a season but defenses know how to slow down this offense and he can't adjust to that. At all

2 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

They're just doing everything they can do to lose this game. They will be one and done in the playoffs. 

i hope to god our playoff game is on the road.  we have zero home field advantage.  at least on the road, maybe they rally around that.  any chance that can happen?

Edited by Jive Turkey

1 minute ago, Jive Turkey said:

i hope to god our playoff game is on the road.  we have zero home field advantage.  at least on the road, maybe they rally around that.  any chance that can happen?

It's not going to matter. They'll go out in the first round, and get a lower half draft pick. 

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

NFGoodell.

1 minute ago, Drew said:

Sure sure. It’s a hold.

Arizona never holds. Oh they do, just when it doesn’t matter.

And that guy was falling down. But fuck it.

2 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

hey, a flag nullifies a big play.

Went out at the end of the second quarter to drop my kid off and listed to the radio broadcast. With every flag thrown, Brad Sham is slowly inching toward Texas Tech Radio territory.