NFC Wildcard MNF - Rams v. Cardinals

Bullneck

49 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

This game sucks 

I think it's likely we end up with much better games in the divisional round after the pretenders got mowed down.  Upsets are great but the reality is usually the dog gets taken down the very next round.  The favorites swept minus SF and anyone who has followed Dallas wouldn't consider them a favorite over anyone come playoff time...

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

58 minutes ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

So … does Colt retire?

He played well enough when called upon this year. Not sure if the Cardinals have a younger backup they want to groom, but I'd guess there are a couple of other teams that would sign him if the Cardinals don't offer up another contract. I still consider him in the top half of backup qbs.

• Hook 'Em 2

7 hours ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

Rams at Tampa Bay at 3pm

Niners @ Green Bay at 7pm.  What's the game time temp on that one?? 

bout 17-18 degrees at Lambeau.

Short sleeve weather... for the OL.

54 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

Everyone knew at the time but a coach who doesnt make a bowl game when they have Mahomes at QB is just a bad coach. Period. He isn't good.

They made the Texas Bowl in 2015, Mahomes 1st year as a fulll time starter.

Make no mistake, he isn't a good coach though.

Edited by Captain Ron

I guess I don't get the hate.  I mean yeah it's funny that he failed in college, but he took the worst team in football to the playoffs in year 3, and it's not like he's got a proven QB as the jury is still out on Murray.  Whatever talent they have on the team he has a hand in assembling.  That makes him immediately better than half the coaches in the league right there.  Maybe that's just a tallest midget paradigm I guess, but I certainly wouldn't be firing him just yet.